• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you and our rowdy friends ready for some crow eating?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I used to be on the ESPN board under another name (and no it's not one of the assholes), I went back just to look. Below is a quote from diaqqqqq, Cazic's other name.

The Caption is titled "Pay my due respects to Harbaugh and Smith"

"I have to say I was totally wrong about them in the preseason and they have absolutely made me look like an idiot so far. But I do enjoy this kind of surprise.

Have to say Harbaugh is really some kind of genius if this kind of success and consistence could carry over all the way to the end of the season and into playoff.

Thank you, Mr. Harbaugh. But 9ers will have their hands full the coming Sunday when facing against my handpick darkhorse Lions."

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since I used to be on the ESPN board under another name (and no it's not one of the assholes), I went back just to look. Below is a quote from diaqqqqq, Cazic's other name.

"I have to say I was totally wrong about them in the preseason and they have absolutely made me look like an idiot so far. But I do enjoy this kind of surprise.

Have to say Harbaugh is really some kind of genius if this kind of success and consistence could carry over all the way to the end of the season and into playoff.

Thank you, Mr. Harbaugh. But 9ers will have their hands full the coming Sunday when facing against my handpick darkhorse Lions."

wow!

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah, I read this earlier and quickly checked the skies to see if I can locate some flying pigs

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure that's the right number of q's in his screen name? Just making sure this wasn't a setup :)

If it is really him, notice how he still leaves the door open with his "should this success carry over..." and "Detroit being his darkhorse" comment to quickly jump ship. What a douche!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wait, a 5-0 team whom everyone was talking up before the season doesn't qualify as a "darkhorse?" :)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i better bring skates when i die