• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Seahawks the luckiest team in NFL history?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.

They Say sometimes that it's better to be lucky than be good

You always need a little luck in the NFL playoffs though... If the 2 teams are matching up pretty evenly it always comes down to some crazy play happening at some point....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie, I hate seattle but car vs seattle match up is better then a car vs Wash or GB match up.

Yeah, I'm happy Seattle won because I want Carolina to earn their way to the NFC Championship Game instead of destroying a sorry Minny team. Honestly, if not for today's weather conditions, I think Seattle wins this game by 3 TD's.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football gods do love them. 3 crazy lucky wins in the last 2 years. I have watched football for 27 years and I never saw a team win on crazy stuff like this every year. 1 time ok 2 times maybe but every year its something. Insane

Your angst is delicious.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd never own a gun.

In my best mutual of Ohama Wild Kingdom voice...

And to your left you'll see the all too rare brown spotted anti NRA conspiracist, making a comeback in captivity.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today....YES. EVER, no way. They have been screwed by calls throughout their history.
It is NICE to see a team actually blow it. Not sure that has happened many times.

Like last year, NE was the luckiest team in the History of the NFL when that slant pass was thrown.
See, it works both ways.

New England was lucky that Wittle Wusty Wilson was the Seattle QB and Pete Carroll is the coach :thumb:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England was lucky that Wittle Wusty Wilson was the Seattle QB and Pete Carroll is the coach :thumb:

lol ... Bevell is the guy who made the call, HE"S a stubborn mule... He even said later he doesn't regret the call, HOW THE #$^@ do you not regret that ? You have a bruising back like Lynch and you don't use him knowing you have 3 chances to pound it in ... He told a reporter that interviewed him later that he thought it was the right call because nobody saw it coming..... #@$^@! you Bevell ... We also threw it to one of our least sure handed receivers on the play... It was DUMB DUMB DUMB ... But hey, life rolls on .... You can't go backwards... I"m sure you guy's felt some pain on the last second New York drives.. it's not like New York didn't catch some crazy breaks with the game in the balance...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... Bevell is the guy who made the call, HE"S a stubborn mule... He even said later he doesn't regret the call, HOW THE #$^@ do you not regret that ? You have a bruising back like Lynch and you don't use him knowing you have 3 chances to pound it in ... He told a reporter that interviewed him later that he thought it was the right call because nobody saw it coming..... #@$^@! you Bevell ... We also threw it to one of our least sure handed receivers on the play... It was DUMB DUMB DUMB ... But hey, life rolls on .... You can't go backwards... I"m sure you guy's felt some pain on the last second New York drives.. it's not like New York didn't catch some crazy breaks with the game in the balance...

What down was it? I can't even remember anymore. If it was first down, it's even more unforgiveable. Thanks for letting Tom Brady catch Joe Montana.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. They shouldn't be advancing.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie, I hate seattle but car vs seattle match up is better then a car vs Wash or GB match up.
Explosive, to be sure.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What down was it? I can't even remember anymore. If it was first down, it's even more unforgiveable. Thanks for letting Tom Brady catch Joe Montana.

It was 2nd down ... Bevell thinks he's smart ... It will always go down as the dumbest call in Super-Bowl history... It just is what it is....Bevell not regretting the call though ticked me off... You can't fix what you don't acknowledge... Wilson has just made Bevell look better than what he really is because his improve is so good ...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS fumble wasn't lucky. He has had fumbling issues his whole career. Missed FG pure dumb luck

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. They shouldn't be advancing.

Why not?

Come up with something good. Please. Something worth reading and discussing.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

Come up with something good. Please. Something worth reading and discussing.

Didn't play well enough to win. Required something that happens like 1 out of 100 times (miracle). MN with one of the worst bed shettings ever. They lucked into the next round. We all saw it. But...the better team doesn't always win. I'm sure they will beat CAR by like 20 now lol.