• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Rams this bad?

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow just checked the stat line in the Bal vs Stl game and its 409 yard to 81. With only 1 turn over. Bradford is 4/15 for 17 yards. Thought the Rams would look much better this year.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't help that Amendola and Jackson have been banged up. Their D has lost a player or two as well.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I caught a bunch of crap for saying the Rams have mediocre talent. I know I mentioned that last week, but I thought I'd throw it in there again. :)

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Very true they are banged up a bit but Baltimore is thumping em at home, 27-0 and about to score again.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams aren't very good but I would certainly hope the Ravens would thump them. They'll do the same to us. It ain't gonna be pretty on Turkey Day.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rams aren't very good but I would certainly hope the Ravens would thump them. They'll do the same to us. It ain't gonna be pretty on Turkey Day.

More than likely, but that game is a long way off. Alot can happen between then and now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry, unless you have the network, no one will see it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, unless you have the network, no one will see it.

I'm surprised NFL network even chooses to air a 49ers game with how they treat the highlights for games the 49ers win. I was watching that thing they do about highlights and reactions of early games during the late games, with every other team they showed a lot of plays and dissected the game in some detail.

When it was 49ers/Bengals they were like... the 49ers won, here is Hunter's TD now on to the next game. I realized what Harbaugh was talking about after the Seahawks game.

PaleRider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rams overachieved last year. I said as much on their board mid-season last year and they bashed the living crap outta me. Shurmur handled Bradford magnificently and they dumped him. Colt McCoy will benefit from their oversight greatly.

They just don't have the horses to compete. Particularly when you have McDaniels changing everything in Bradford's second year. They will likely end up 3rd in the west and the fans will be scratching their heads much like we were for the past 2-3 years.

They simply overachieved last year. NFC West will come down to us and Cards and, mock me if you will, I think we end up in the playoffs. Even with our putrid O-Line play we will be in games all year long. It won't be pretty and it won't be glamorous but I think we end up winning more than we lose. If we had an actual NFL caliber line we would be considered dangerous.

We do have good coaching and will play ugly games all year long. Prolly not what some of you are looking for, but that's what we'll see.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Rams overachieved last year. I said as much on their board mid-season last year and they bashed the living crap outta me. Shurmur handled Bradford magnificently and they dumped him. Colt McCoy will benefit from their oversight greatly.

They just don't have the horses to compete. Particularly when you have McDaniels changing everything in Bradford's second year. They will likely end up 3rd in the west and the fans will be scratching their heads much like we were for the past 2-3 years.

They simply overachieved last year. NFC West will come down to us and Cards and, mock me if you will, I think we end up in the playoffs. Even with our putrid O-Line play we will be in games all year long. It won't be pretty and it won't be glamorous but I think we end up winning more than we lose. If we had an actual NFL caliber line we would be considered dangerous.

We do have good coaching and will play ugly games all year long. Prolly not what some of you are looking for, but that's what we'll see.

I thought Shurmur left, not was "dumped."

PaleRider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ah you are right. My bad. He left voluntarily for HC position. I just assumed he was let go based on the vitriol the Rams fan base spewed throughout the year. Should have actually looked it up before I opened my mouf! Google 'fire shurmur' for a good laugh.

In any event watching McDaniels make Bradford look like crap is going to be fun for the rest of the year! 'The NFL isn't fun when I don't have an already established HoF QB!!'

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rams only got hype because of Bradford and being in the NFC West.

I thought of them favorites to win the NFC West but with a huge question mark on that because:

New OC+New Scheme+No Weapons+Lockout Shorten Offseason=Recipe for Sophomore Slump

And their schedule was absolutely brutal and even worse than originally thought it was going to be considering the Skins aren't as bad as people initially thought. So 0-7 or 1-6 is a very real scenario and if they somehow manage 2-5 they should throw a parade in St Louis.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm surprised NFL network even chooses to air a 49ers game with how they treat the highlights for games the 49ers win. I was watching that thing they do about highlights and reactions of early games during the late games, with every other team they showed a lot of plays and dissected the game in some detail.

When it was 49ers/Bengals they were like... the 49ers won, here is Hunter's TD now on to the next game. I realized what Harbaugh was talking about after the Seahawks game.

Until we start making plays that are news/highlight reel worthy, i don't think the sports analysts would waste their time on us. Yesterday's game was so boring especially the O....Frank looked like he didn't want to be there-i say sit his punk arse down and start Hunter, Hunter was able to get through the line, and Gore couldn't?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
doesn't matter how bad they're playing now, what matters are our head to head games. so when those weeks do come, don't underestimate them.

the key games will always be the West ones.