• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Bucks the worst #1 seed ever?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I think so.

Mavs lost to the Warriors in 2007 but that is basically because Nelson knew all their strategies from coaching the team thus exposing them

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm.

No.

Considering 5 failed to get out of the first round.

Not even close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors got swept by the Cavs in 2018 and that version wasn’t better than this year’s Bucks.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those teams that lost in the first round were really good teams, they just had a bad matchup. Ju

Off the top of my head, I was thinking that Hawks team that had a really good year. I looked it up and it was 2014-15. They actually made it to the conference Finals, but you knew ... you just knew they weren't winning anything.

Also off the top of my head, that Timberwolves team with Garnett and Cassell.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those teams that lost in the first round were really good teams, they just had a bad matchup. Ju

Off the top of my head, I was thinking that Hawks team that had a really good year. I looked it up and it was 2014-15. They actually made it to the conference Finals, but you knew ... you just knew they weren't winning anything.

That lost to the lakers?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2003-04 Minnesota Timberwolves Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

this one made the conference finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors got swept by the Cavs in 2018 and that version wasn’t better than this year’s Bucks.

That version was way better ROFL...The 2020 Raptors don't even have Derozan and they are still holding up better than the bucks...Add Derozan back and the Raptors are likely going to the ECF and they still might even without him...So no this years bucks were not as good as the 2018 Raptors, they are not even as good as the 2020 Raptors WITHOUT Derozan either imo lol

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That version was way better ROFL...The 2020 Raptors don't even have Derozan and they are still holding up better than the bucks...Add Derozan back and the Raptors are likely going to the ECF and they still might even without him...So no this years bucks were not as good as the 2018 Raptors, they are not even as good as the 2020 Raptors WITHOUT Derozan either imo lol

Right.

Because Siakam and Van Vleet are still exactly the same players they were in 2018.

And the Bucks didn’t play the Raptors this year in the playoffs. But LOL at you assuming they would win simply because the Bucks are losing to the Heat.

The Heat are like Buck kryptonite.

You are so clueless.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are also comparing playing in a bubble to anything lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

Because Siakam and Van Vleet are still exactly the same players they were in 2018.

And the Bucks didn’t play the Raptors this year in the playoffs. But LOL at you assuming they would win simply because the Bucks are losing to the Heat.

The Heat are like Buck kryptonite.

You are so clueless.

The leading scorer Derozan isn't even on the team anymore from 2018, so well Siakam and Van Fleet may have gotten better it's basically a wash.

The bucks are down 0-3 to the heat

The raptors are tied 2-2 to a higher seeded Celtics

I get you wanna try to bash the Cavs, but there is no way under any circumstances the bucks were beating Lebron and Kevin Love (Think about how stupid that sounds lol)...It's not just the heat you can't point me to a single playoff series to prove your point. Who is the best team the Bucks ever beat in the playoffs....But they were going to take down 2018 Lebron, you are such a fool....LOL

Last edited:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The leading scorer Derozan isn't even on the team anymore from 2018, so well Siakam and Van Fleet may have gotten better it's basically a wash.

The bucks are down 0-3 to the heat

The raptors are tied 2-2 to a higher seeded Celtics

I get you wanna try to bash the Cavs, but there is no way under any circumstances the bucks were beating Lebron and Kevin Love...It's not just the heat you can't point me to a single playoff series to prove your point. Who is the best team the Bucks ever beat in the playoffs....But they were going to take down 2018 Lebron, you are such a fool....LOL

Ummm, Toronto is the higher seed and is one fluke play from being down 3-0.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Toronto is the higher seed and is one fluke play from being down 3-0.

But they are not they are 2-2

Boston is the Higher seed than Miami...Not sure what wasn't clear?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they are not they are 2-2

Boston is the Higher seed than Miami...Not sure what wasn't clear?

What is clear is you doing your normal dance.

It isn’t a wash at all.

Pre Kawhi, the Raptors just weren’t tough. They constantly choked in big moments and their roster was totally different.

Of their top 6 scorers from 2018, only Lowry and Ibaka are still there. They are a completely different team now. They are tougher and they tend to make plays in big moments the 2018 version never would have.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is clear is you doing your normal dance.

It isn’t a wash at all.

Pre Kawhi, the Raptors just weren’t tough. They constantly choked in big moments and their roster was totally different.

Of their top 6 scorers from 2018, only Lowry and Ibaka are still there. They are a completely different team now. They are tougher and they tend to make plays in big moments the 2018 version never would have.

They were better than the bucks that was for sure....

BTW i get that you love straw dogs that can't be proved, but the bucks are currently getting raped by Jimmy Butler. They weren't taking down Lebon James a guy who averaged (34 points per game) on 54% shooting in 2018, and steamrolling to the finals in the East every year that is just the reality. The Cavs in 18 had a better offensive rating then the Heat, that are sweeping the bucks currently. Even if you think the bucks were slightly better than the raptors (The team the cavs sweep) (they are not) it's a far far long stretch from beating a Lebron led team (maybe they would win 1 game who knows)....Why stop there tho, the bucks could also have beaten showtime lakers right? Or maybe the 96 bulls? The bucks are just world beaters that just have never had the right team to face that is why they keep losing to lessor teams in the weak east, but back in reality they are getting swept by the heat lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were better than the bucks that was for sure....

BTW i get that you love straw dogs that can't be proved, but the bucks are currently getting raped by Jimmy Butler. They weren't taking down Lebon James a guy who averaged (34 points per game) on 54% shooting in 2018, and steamrolling to the finals in the East every year that is just the reality. The Cavs in 18 had a better offensive rating then the Heat, that are sweeping the bucks currently. Even if you think the bucks were slightly better than the raptors (The team the cavs sweep) (they are not) it's a far far long stretch from beating a Lebron led team (maybe they would win 1 game who knows)....Why stop there tho, the bucks could also have beaten showtime lakers right? Or maybe the 96 bulls? The bucks are just world beaters that just have never had the right team to face that is why they keep losing to lessor teams in the weak east, but back in reality they are getting swept by the heat lol

You have zero understanding of how basketball actually works. You look at individual offensive skills and completely fail to consider team dynamics, defense and matchups.

I believe all 4 teams currently in the East semis would be favored in a series against the ‘18 Cavs. That team was very flawed. LeBron carried them to the Finals against really depleted competition. The beat a Raptors team led by DeRozan and Lowry who were scared to death of LeBron and they beat a baby Celtics team led by Tatum and Brown, who are now a lot better than they were 2 years ago.

And oh by the way, it took the Cavs 7 games to beat that Celtics team.

And LOL at you trying to claim that I “love straw dogs that can’t be proved” when you go out of your way to engage these conversations literally every time you post.

You are a joke.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have zero understanding of how basketball actually works. You look at individual offensive skills and completely fail to consider team dynamics, defense and matchups.

I believe all 4 teams currently in the East semis would be favored in a series against the ‘18 Cavs. That team was very flawed. LeBron carried them to the Finals against really depleted competition. The beat a Raptors team led by DeRozan and Lowry who were scared to death of LeBron and they beat a baby Celtics team led by Tatum and Brown, who are now a lot better than they were 2 years ago.

And LOL at you trying to claim that I “love straw dogs that can’t be proved” when you go out of your way to engage these conversations literally every time you post.

You are a joke.

First, it's true you can't prove this...I am just bored so i engage in your stupid hypotheticals

You thought the cavs were not going to not make it to the finals every year they had Lebron so you "IMO" is at least consistent i will give you that...

You said the Cavs weren't even a top 3 team in the East in year 1 with Lebron

You said in 18 that the Cavs can't just "turn it on" and make it to the finals...But yet they did.

Now they can't beat the choking bucks? The only joke here is you...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a joke.

don’t forget terry rozier. That series basically got him that contract with Charlotte

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are a flawed team too. But still a very good team.

The Heat are giving the Bucks fits because:

1) They literally have 5 players who can take turns matching up with Giannis: Crowder, Butler Bam, Iggy, Derrick Jones Jr

2) Milwaukee’s defense is built around taking away the paint. They allow more 3 point opportunities than any other top defense. Miami is the 2nd best 3 point shooting team in the league this year.

The Heat are literally built to beat the Bucks. Assuming that the Bucks aren’t a good team because of what Miami is doing to them is extremely foolish.

The 2018 Cavs simply weren’t that good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, it's true you can't prove this...I am just bored so i engage in your stupid hypotheticals

You thought the cavs were not going to not make it to the finals every year they had Lebron so you "IMO" is at least consistent i will give you that...

You said the Cavs weren't even a top 3 team in the East in year 1 with Lebron

You said in 18 that the Cavs can't just "turn it on" and make it to the finals...But yet they did.

Now they can't beat the choking bucks? The only joke here is you...

No, I picked the Cavs in the Finals every year they had LeBron. And I definitely never said they weren’t a top 3 team year 1. I said they were the favorites.

You are just making shit up.