• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Oregon fans frothing at the mouth to join the realm of college football elite?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o-cheer-pan-1-3-13.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has a 36% winning percentage against teams in the Big12.

Ya... Exactly. Our team just became relevant less than 15 years ago. Before that we were a mid tier PAC team. TO be where we are now makes us all proud.

Its an honor and funny all in the same that you blue bloods care so much.

Last few games against the Big 12s "power" teams

Texas 2 WINs in a row

big12 champ Oky WIN

Oky JR WIN

big12 champs Colorado WIN

big12 champs K State WIN

quite a winning streak against your conferences champion. Especially for lil ol Oregon.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya... Exactly. Our team just became relevant less than 15 years ago. Before that we were a mid tier PAC team. TO be where we are now makes us all proud.

Texas 2 WINs in a row

big12 champ Oky WIN

Oky JR WIN

big12 champs K State WIN

quite a winning streak against your conferences champion. Especially for lil ol Oregon.

everybody has to start somewhere.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas 2 WINs in a row

big12 champ Oky WIN

Oky JR WIN

big12 champs K State WIN

NO.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas 2 WINs in a row

big12 champ Oky WIN

Oky JR WIN

big12 champs K State WIN

Week 3 next year against defending B1G champ Mich State. LOSS

"Book it" :yahoo:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas 2 WINs in a row

big12 champ Oky WIN

Oky JR WIN

big12 champs K State WIN

No offense but if you were a mid-tier PAC team before your rise what was the bottom half? Road kill? :whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's program may be a wanna be but their ladies are national title winners in my heart. :clap:

see we are relevant in women, fishing, and bigfoots. That has got to count for something.

everybody has to start somewhere.

I take a lot of time to know about CFB history. When I got season tickets in 1995 if someone were to tell me Oregon has accompished what they have I would have slapped em and told em to go back to the looney house. Now with that said, many of you would say accomplished what.... It is all in the perspective of the fan.

I fully undertand it would take decades of what Oregon has already done to even be mentioned in the same breath as the blue bloods along with a few NATTYs. It doesnt bother me in the least that we dont have one as It is a distant pipe dream that has 4 times been a very possible reality. If the Ducks get one so be it. If not it is fun sitting at the big boy table in the top 10 year after year. (all 5 of em):yahoo: thats a lot for us...

Scoreboard

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 next year against defending B1G champ Mich State. LOSS

"Book it" :yahoo:

Sorry. Oregon doesnt lose out of conference home games.... Unless its Boise....:L

And if anyone mentions 2004 Indiana I am going to come to your house and piss on your tires.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Oregon doesnt lose out of conference home games.... Unless its Boise....:L

And if anyone mentions 2004 Indiana I am going to come to your house and piss on your tires.

Is it because you normally only schedule nobodies for your OOC home games. :D Just messing with you. Trying to build rivalry with someone since beating up on Michigan is to be expected and no one in the Big10 poses a problem for us. :yahoo:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we all know why that is

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it because you normally only schedule nobodies for your OOC home games. :D Just messing with you. Trying to build rivalry with someone since beating up on Michigan is to be expected and no one in the Big10 poses a problem for us. :yahoo:

Should be fun. You are playing Oregon in September in Autzen. It will be fun but I see it going the same as last time yall came out to Eugene. Not as bad but by double digits.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guise

osu_benny_color.gif

"I'M IN THE PHONE BOOK, I'M IN THE NEW PHONE BOOK!"

Terrific thread here before the Natty game goes off...2 "HEAVYWEIGHTS" trading haymakers for the 1st time since OU got "jobbed" in EugenoLand some time back!

Is Bob Stupid getting fatter? Thought I saw a "triple chin" on that porker. Mamba...get us a Orange Bowl closeup of Bob's jowlz would ya?...Tankz.:lol:

GOOD ACTION GIRLZ...keep up the good work....:laugh3::suds::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be fun. You are playing Oregon in September in Autzen. It will be fun but I see it going the same as last time yall came out to Eugene. Not as bad but by double digits.

We aren't that shitty anymore and we don't have that shitty head coach anymore. :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't that shitty anymore and we don't have that shitty head coach anymore. :yahoo:

I am just stoked you all beat the trees. Facing the RB champs is awesome.

It will be a game of two very different styles. Hope you can make it man. Just bring you and your crew. We will supply the drank, weed, women, and food.