• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Archie Goodwin

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys think he should be the first guard off the bench since we are rebuilding? I see Archie avg 7 ppg and showing flashes of being a star, his game is so similar to DeMar DeRozan and he has an insane wingspan, I don't think he's a good enough passer to play the pg after all that was why Archie struggled in college because he was forced to play out of position playing the pg role his 3pt shooting I'm just hoping is a little over 30% because he can't shoot at all and his regular season fg% over 48, he has a lot to work on. He's a really poor rebounder and while he has a lot of defensive potential he falls asleep a lot on d like when CJ McCollum really burned him in the summer league. I hope he makes the dunk contest as a rookie and I hope he shows some flashes of being great he reminds me so much of DeMar DeRozan but I think his shot is already better than when DeRozan came into the league. Lets tank this season but lets hope our main core Dragic,Bledsoe, Goodwin, and Len (hoping he plays) and still crossings my fingers that Markieff develops a mid range game and starts to finish around the basket because with his rebounding ability he could be a solid bench player. Lets hope Archie is the steal of this draft and that the suns develop him right! #Tank4Wiggins.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Jahii, go and set the Suns as your favorite team again... they updated the name.

Okay but do you think Archie be first off the bench over Shannon Brown right away? Or do you think we should pace it and increase Archie's minutes as the season goes on? Cause its 1.Dragic 2.Bledsoe than Brown first guard off the bench but should we just role with Archie so we can tank and so Archie can develop?