• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Apparently Johnny Damon is not done.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its bad enough I have to wear a tie all week

now you want me to wear a radiation suit?

worrld at work

2342%2520-%2520irwin_r._schyster%2520pointing%2520wwf.png

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I own a tie.

One

Somewhere.

as long as it's not a Columbian neck tie. this isn't the movies and i'm not good with a bow and arrow. most likely, they will kick the chair waaay before I attempt to help you out.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as it's not a Columbian neck tie. this isn't the movies and i'm not good with a bow and arrow. most likely, they will kick the chair waaay before I attempt to help you out.

Is this a movie quote?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from A-Roid, there is not much else going on today. As such, I wanted to share this. A guide to baseball style hat wearing, and a glossery offering explanations -

Zero degrees/ straight ahead: Peyton Manning. The pro's pose. Wearing your hat straight forward just unveils the rest of your character, and in this case that character is that of a no-nonsense hombre who just plain gets it. No one wears their hat straighter than Peyton Manning, and this is a literal truth. It is aligned and placed by laid-off NASA engineers in the locker room, and is the straightest hat ever worn by anyone ever in human existence. Building frames may be hung by its perfect level accuracy. Nations can--and indeed, ARE, dear reader--reliant on its steady alignment.
45 degrees: The Fresh Prince (normal). You'll be shocked to hear this, but the Fresh Prince's hat skew in the credits for the show is barely 45 degrees, if even that. The tilt of the hat here means someone is looking for fun with youthful enthusiasm, and is also only doing their current job thanks to tax issues.
90 degrees: Flavor Flav. I looked: no one else wears their hat perfectly to the right besides Flavor Flav. Sure, there are people who come close, but it's always at an angle. To the right, and at a perfect 90 degree angle means you are hype man Flavor Flav, and once dated Brigitte Nielsen. You have something in common with Mark Gastineau now! That's not necessarily a good thing!
135 degrees: You Just Won The NIT. Congratulations. It's not the Big Dance, but it'll have to do this year, buddy.
180 degrees: THUG. See also: punk, clown, chump, or any variation of those words in succession. The fully retrograde hat signals to the world that you do not care for its conventions or standards, and will certainly not be a success anywhere, and especially not in the searing cauldron of meritocratic excellence that is the NFL. You probably don't even know what sock stirrups or the Acela are, Backwards Hat Guy. EXCELLENCE STARTS WITH SOCK STIRRUPS AND SPRINGSTEEN. This world is doomed.
225 degrees: Fresh Prince (emotional). The mirror image of the composed Fresh Prince, you turn your hat to this degree to indicate extreme emotional distress, perhaps over your ne'er-do-well absentee father. Damn you, . Damn you to hell.
270 degrees: Justin Bieber. You are now Justin Bieber, at the wheel of a speeding Ferrari in Calabasas, California. You are about to get pulled over. Do you stop?
[press A to stop]
[press B to accelerate because you ain't going back to jail, ever]
315 degrees: Dad Hit In Face By Kickball. It's a matter of science, but yes: all fathers hit in the face during kickball games have their hats jarred to this exact angle. Should you see a dad with his hat at this angle, administer first aid immediately by playing "Glory Days" at high volume, and then handing him a Bud Light in the team-themed can of his choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehehehehe

DENVER (AP) — Colorado officials think a difference of one-hundredth of a mile will be enough to stop thieves from stealing the mile marker 420 sign along Interstate 70.
Amy Ford of the Colorado Department of Transportation says the "MILE 420" sign near Stratton was stolen for the last time sometime in the last year, and officials replaced it with a sign that says "MILE 419.99."
Ford says it's the only "420" sign to be replaced in the state that recently legalized recreational marijuana. Most highways aren't long enough to need one.
The number "420" has long been associated with marijuana, though its origins as a shorthand for pot are murky.
Mile 419.99, about 25 miles from the Kansas border, isn't the only place in Colorado with a fractional mile marker. Cameron Pass in Larimer County has a "MILE 68.5" sign after frequent thefts of the "MILE 69" sign.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehehehehe

DENVER (AP) — Colorado officials think a difference of one-hundredth of a mile will be enough to stop thieves from stealing the mile marker 420 sign along Interstate 70.
Amy Ford of the Colorado Department of Transportation says the "MILE 420" sign near Stratton was stolen for the last time sometime in the last year, and officials replaced it with a sign that says "MILE 419.99."
Ford says it's the only "420" sign to be replaced in the state that recently legalized recreational marijuana. Most highways aren't long enough to need one.
The number "420" has long been associated with marijuana, though its origins as a shorthand for pot are murky.
Mile 419.99, about 25 miles from the Kansas border, isn't the only place in Colorado with a fractional mile marker. Cameron Pass in Larimer County has a "MILE 68.5" sign after frequent thefts of the "MILE 69" sign.

a $50 camera would fix this. people in my area put them in trees, when they sense movement (like a deer) it takes pictures. so they know when the deer pass.

it's 2014 for crying out loud!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cubs have a new mascot. By the look of it, they are going 100% kid friendly.

Bd43_9wCQAEJ32-.jpg

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can there be five viewing and no one posting

the fuck?