• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Apparently Johnny Damon is not done.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the Patriots will run the ball more and I am thinking Peyton will try to throw more since well let's face it the Patriots secondary isn't anything great and Peyton can easily explote the heck out of it! :bawling:

Perhaps you are right. In the game at NE, however, Denver was very run heavy and Moreno had good success. I figured that was because BB was giving PM defensive looks that encouraged Denver to run. It worked well enough for NE to overcome a terrible start and win in OT, so I won't be surprised to see more of the same.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can somebody recap 60 minutes for me? it's looking like a-rod will triumph when the dust settles.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you assholes better fuckin listen to this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBHUhnwR34o]Hulk Hogan gives New England Patriots a Shout Out. - YouTube[/ame]

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mzbm48ya0p1qzdpizo1_500.png

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you are right. In the game at NE, however, Denver was very run heavy and Moreno had good success. I figured that was because BB was giving PM defensive looks that encouraged Denver to run. It worked well enough for NE to overcome a terrible start and win in OT, so I won't be surprised to see more of the same.

Yes I think because (as you said) BB was trying to stop the passing game and was willing to give up yards on the ground. I would think he would do the same thing.

Is this true that Denver is only selling tickets to CO residents?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I think because (as you said) BB was trying to stop the passing game and was willing to give up yards on the ground. I would think he would do the same thing.

Is this true that Denver is only selling tickets to CO residents
?

I think so. Someone posted an article about it on the Broncos forum.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. Someone posted an article about it on the Broncos forum.

I don't know about this one. I Do know there is a similar situation in Seattle, where they are not selling tickets to CA residents.

Seattle will host the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC championship game on Sunday. Apparently, the Seahawks are willing to do whatever it takes to solidify home-field advantage.
According to SFGate.com, the Seahawks are limiting ticket sales to just six states and the Canadian provinces for the upcoming playoff game. Only credit cards with addresses from Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii will be allowed to buy tickets for the game at CenturyLink Field.
Yes, California is among the states excluded from the list.
This is not the first time a professional team has gone to this extreme.
The Nashville Predators instituted a ticket policy for their games against the Chicago Blackhawks that prohibited fans from purchasing single-game tickets for the three home games in the rivalry this season, according to SportsOnEarth.com. Only certain zip codes were allowed to buy tickets to those games.
Seattle’s efforts to block San Francisco fans from taking over its stadium is admirable, but futile.
There are plenty of websites fans can purchase tickets on, like StubHub or Craigslist, and not have to worry about being blocked. Obviously, the Seahawks do not want to be responsible for selling thousands of tickets to 49ers fans, but they cannot prevent them from obtaining seats in their stadium.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With more information comes a better understanding -

According to ESPN's Buster Olney, the Orioles balked at signing Grant Balfour because of knee and wrist issues.

It was largely assumed that the deal fell apart because of a shoulder concern. Balfour agreed to a two-year, $15 million free agent contract with the Orioles on December 17 but the veteran right-hander then failed his pre-signing physical exam a couple days later. He is still on the open market.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I heard someone say about the Broncos only selling to CO residents and yes the Seahawks doing that has been all over this site

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worrld,

satan manning's forehead needs a massage. I signed you up. date is tomorrow at his place. he mentioned extra $ if you show up in cut-off jeans with a fanny pack.

you're welcome. and no, you don't owe me a dam thing.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez is recovering from an emergency appendectomy after intense stomach pain sent him to a Denver hospital Friday night.

The news was first reported on Gonzalez's Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies.
Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona.

Damn, hope he can recover, love CarGo.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spring is getting closer -

MESA, Ariz. -- More than a month and a half away before hosting its first Cactus League game, Cubs Park opened its gates Saturday to droves of fans eager for a sneak peek at the recently completed stadium.
Coinciding with the start of single-game ticket sales, triple-digit lines stretched into the parking lot as fans snatched up seats for the club's inaugural season at the new Spring Training facility. The first game at Cubs Park will be Feb. 27 against the D-backs.
"I think it's really nice, it's going to be one of the top ballparks in the league," said Kevin Coats of Queen Creek, Ariz., originally from Wauconda, Ill. "I've lived here for about 10 years now, but before, I used to come out to Arizona all the time in the spring. This new place will make the trip more than worth it for everyone still back home."
Located less than four miles west of the club's old home at Hohokam Park, Cubs Park has a capacity of 15,000 -- including 9,200 fixed seats. The remainder will sit in patio decks and a sprawling outfield lawn on an incline designed for improved-viewing purposes.
"With what they've done with the outfield, it's great," Coats said. "One of the best things about coming out here is to sit out on the grass with your family. Some of the other fields, they've shrunk the outfield. This one, they certainly didn't go away from that."
Dick Warren of Mendota, Ill., who now lives in Mesa, compared the stadium to Salt River Fields, the D-backs and Rockies' joint Spring Training facility in nearby Scottsdale, Ariz.
"It's massive, but it also feels intimate," Warren said. "I like it a lot and I think it will compare favorably to the other Cactus League parks. I'm sure people will love it."
Jon Kromphardt of Bloomington Ill., woke up early and waited in line for more than two hours to be one of the first to buy tickets. Kromphardt moved to Arizona from Illinois with his girlfriend over the summer and has been waiting to see the new stadium up close and personal ever since.
"She said we could live by the new stadium if I came out here, so I decided to do it and now I literally live right across the street," Kromphardt said. "I bought a season pass for lawn because unfortunately I can't skip work every day, so I'll just come catch the end of the games when I'm off. I can't wait to see (top prospect Javier) Baez and all the young guys come up."
Some of the features fans loved most about the new park were the added touches to make the stadium resemble Wrigley Field. From the light fixtures to the brick wall behind home plate to the green scoreboard affixed with a Wrigley-style clock, Cubs Park already has visitors feeling right at home.
"It's perfect," Kromphardt said. "This is Wrigley West."