• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP rumor

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Cowboys could be an "option" for Adrian Peterson if he can't agree to a contract restructure with the Vikings this offseason.

The Vikings aren't opposed to bringing back Peterson for 2017, but they won't do it at his current $18 million salary. The Cowboys have shown previous interest in Peterson, who grew up about 100 miles south of Dallas in Palestine, Texas. If Peterson went to Dallas, he'd have to settle for a backup role behind first-team All-Pro Ezekiel Elliott. AP would have a better chance to start if he signed with the Buccaneers or Giants, who have also been linked to Peterson.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop with this bullshit already?

It wasn't going to happen before when many were calling for it. It would be completely asinine now. WTF would we even look at AP and who can even float that as a rumor right now?
We have a better younger all around RB, he's older than he was then and has another big injury, we have a cap problem and great team chemistry. Weird to even read this

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop with this bullshit already?

It wasn't going to happen before when many were calling for it. It would be completely asinine now. WTF would we even look at AP and who can even float that as a rumor right now?
We have a better younger all around RB, he's older than he was then and has another big injury, we have a cap problem and great team chemistry. Weird to even read this

I posted the article in another thread and I agree this is stupid nonsense

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Shefter, journalistic integrity? Hahaha

Shefter is the same clown who was really pushing that Dez/WalMart parking lot story a couple years ago when Dez was in the middle of contract negotiations. He said something along the lines of, paraphrasing here, "this is big, and it's bad. I have been working on this story for some time now and it's real.". Shefter acted as though he had seen the video, and tried to push that bull shit as fact. Fuck Adam Shefter, I used to think that he was okay as a media personality, but he is nothing but click bait anymore.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the Blue Hell would the Cowboys want AP? Maybe if he's cut and willing to come here for the minimum, but why would he come be a backup in Dallas? This rumor is bunk

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These rumors sound like shit thrown against a wall to see what sticks. 10 year vet minumum will be 1M, this team doesn't have the space to pay a backup RB 1M.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Cowboys could be an "option" for Adrian Peterson if he can't agree to a contract restructure with the Vikings this offseason.

The Vikings aren't opposed to bringing back Peterson for 2017, but they won't do it at his current $18 million salary. The Cowboys have shown previous interest in Peterson, who grew up about 100 miles south of Dallas in Palestine, Texas. If Peterson went to Dallas, he'd have to settle for a backup role behind first-team All-Pro Ezekiel Elliott. AP would have a better chance to start if he signed with the Buccaneers or Giants, who have also been linked to Peterson.

Jarntt, it sounds like you fell for some click bait. No way Boys pay anything for AP.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP is now old and injury prone. Don't need him. Would rather go after JPP if we are to bring in a high profile FA

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking trade, AD straight up for Elliott? :noidea:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking trade, AD straight up for Elliott? :noidea:

Yeah man, maybe Minnesota can sweeten the pot with Sam Bradford, if Dallas throws in Dak? We don't really like Dak Prescott anyway - not very good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt, it sounds like you fell for some click bait. No way Boys pay anything for AP.
What? Did you even read what I posted a minute later? Maybe it went over your head, but that was my entire point

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Did you even read what I posted a minute later? Maybe it went over your head, but that was my entire point

Slow down there a little bit. Click bait means you clicked on something that was bullshit from the get go. You even said so in that next response.

I wasn't derogatory in any way with my comment and it didn't go over my head.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down there a little bit. Click bait means you clicked on something that was bullshit from the get go. You even said so in that next response.

I wasn't derogatory in any way with my comment and it didn't go over my head.
Yeah that is exactly what I am saying. There is no chance of this so it's just a BS, stir things up attempt that shouldn't be taken seriously. And wasn't saying you were being derogatory with this, was I:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is exactly what I am saying. There is no chance of this so it's just a BS, stir things up attempt that shouldn't be taken seriously. And wasn't saying you were being derogatory with this, was I:

yes you were. Saying something went over someones head is a put down but I guess that point went right over your head.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you were. Saying something went over someones head is a put down but I guess that point went right over your head.
Apologies if you were offended, but I think if you reread it you will see perhaps you are being a little over-sensitive on this one or you are interpreting my words differently than they are being said which is the exact reason I said "over you head" in the first place!!! It's not a put down. It just means you didn't get it. :noidea:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if you were offended, but I think if you reread it you will see perhaps you are being a little over-sensitive on this one or you are interpreting my words differently than they are being said which is the exact reason I said "over you head" in the first place!!! It's not a put down. It just means you didn't get it. :noidea:

I guess I should apologies too. Not everyone knows what click bait is. It is where you get someone to go to an article even though the article is bullshit. Post something just to get a response with no meat to it. It is how people get paid on the net.

Now, did you fall for the click bait? Yes. That is all I was saying. Wasn't trying to rile you up. I even defended you later on when I said everyone does it.

I did get it BTW but not sure if you did.