• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Poll 10/20/2018

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Florida gets a bye week, while we beat ECU by almost 4 TDs and they jump over us??

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Florida gets a bye week, while we beat ECU by almost 4 TDs and they jump over us??

They're just making up for the mistake of them not being ahead of UCF last week.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi.

I'm going to be real straight and blunt with you.

UCF isn't getting into the playoff. You're basically rooting for a bigger and fancier participation ribbon. The crazy shit that would have to happen for UCF to WHIFF the CFP is Einstein-level shit.

Your team plays in a lesser conference than the main 5. Your schedule is mainly comprised of teams that are in lesser conferences than the main 5.

You know who has a gripe? The one-loss P5 teams that can't BUY a spot in the top 20 even though they've played tougher competition than UCF.

You can wax romantic all you want bro, I won't stop you.

Just call me the Reality Meathook...and you just got hung up.

Peace and enjoy the footballs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does psu move up...........them and nc state should be out of the top 25

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi.

UCF isn't getting into the playoff. You're basically rooting for a bigger and fancier participation ribbon. The crazy shit that would have to happen for UCF to WHIFF the CFP is Einstein-level shit.

Your team plays in a lesser conference than the main 5. Your schedule is mainly comprised of teams that are in lesser conferences than the main 5.

You know who has a gripe? The one-loss P5 teams that can't BUY a spot in the top 20 even though they've played tougher competition than UCF.

He didn''t say anything about CFP. He does make a good point that Florida bumped them on a week that Florida had off. If Florida beat a decent SEC team, he probably would understand.

And I know, it is crazy to think UCF could ever beat a team good enough to win an SEC division.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi.

In no way do I think we are getting in the playoff unless every single 1-loss team loses at least 1 more time, every other undefeated team loses to it's worst opponent and we keep winning, which is a slim chance and by slim, I mean not a chance at all.

All I'm saying is UCF deserves a little more credit than it's getting and, in my opinion, are a better team than some of those ahead of us. We've beaten the "shitty" teams we've faced by at least 20 points except for Memphis last week. Our win margins are 39, 38, 20, 31, 28, 1 and 27. So yes, we are beating bad competition compared to most, but we are dominating them. I don't see any other team punished for it's weak schedule. Alabama's best win is against Texas A&M, don't see them getting punished for their weak schedule.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida moved up because their resume got better . Their loss got better and their best win got better . Teams resumes change every week even when they're on a bye

Kentucky won again .
LSU got another Top 25 win .

On the other hand UCF saw their resume get worse . Memphis got absolutely annhilated by a middling SEC team . Pitt didn't play . FAU got rolled by Marshall

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bullshit that UCF is in the top20 at all.

I'd hope you'd make the playoffs just to watch you get drummed up, but it wouldn't be fair to a team that deserved it.

I mean, we beat an Auburn team last year on national TV in a NY6 bowl game that beat y'all by 12. Fuck it, I'll go on record to say that, arguably, we could of beaten Alabama last year along with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place P5 conference teams. We aren't that good this year, but we could still compete in a P5 conference this year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn''t say anything about CFP. He does make a good point that Florida bumped them on a week that Florida had off. If Florida beat a decent SEC team, he probably would understand.

And I know, it is crazy to think UCF could ever beat a team good enough to win an SEC division.

Maybe they could, but that's not the point.

The point is - there are so many teams that could have done what they've done, but didn't because they played a tougher schedule.

For example, they are ranked higher than Iowa right now. Why? What has UCF done that Iowa couldn't and/or hasn't? Because Iowa played Wisconsin, had a few mistakes and lost - suddenly the team that has done nothing deserves to be ranked ahead?

Hell, they don't even deserve to be ranked above Kentucky - who's only loss is to A&M and has a win over Florida. But nope, Kentucky is ranked below UCF.

Or how about A&M - who's only 2 losses are to #1 Alabama and #2 Clemson? But instead, here they are down in 16th. Does UCF even have an opponent as tough as A&M's win over Kentucky? Fuck no.

So it's 100% total bullshit that UCF is ranked #10.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we beat an Auburn team last year on national TV in a NY6 bowl game that beat y'all by 12. Fuck it, I'll go on record to say that, arguably, we could of beaten Alabama last year along with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place P5 conference teams. We aren't that good this year, but we could still compete in a P5 conference this year.

Go on record as a retard, it's not breaking news.

The only thing UCF is top5 in is worst schedules in FBS football.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they could, but that's not the point.

The point is - there are so many teams that could have done what they've done, but didn't because they played a tougher schedule.

For example, they are ranked higher than Iowa right now. Why? What has UCF done that Iowa couldn't and/or hasn't? Because Iowa played Wisconsin, had a few mistakes and lost - suddenly the team that has done nothing deserves to be ranked ahead?

Hell, they don't even deserve to be ranked above Kentucky - who's only loss is to A&M and has a win over Florida. But nope, Kentucky is ranked below UCF.

Or how about A&M - who's only 2 losses are to #1 Alabama and #2 Clemson? But instead, here they are down in 16th. Does UCF even have an opponent as tough as A&M's win over Kentucky? Fuck no.

So it's 100% total bullshit that UCF is ranked #10.

God you're such a whiner.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on record as a retard, it's not breaking news.

The only thing UCF is top5 in is worst schedules in FBS football.

Who said anything about top 5? You're making shit up again! You're that guy that just makes shit up and argues about it. Fuck man, I thought your avi looked familiar.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about top 5? You're making shit up again! You're that guy that just makes shit up and argues about it. Fuck man, I thought your avi looked familiar.

Fucking add a 2 in front of it if makes you happy, it still applies.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoah, whoah. whoah -

Let's get this thread back on track.

First - how is Michigan NOT ranked #1, and also - Ohio State losing to a 3-3 unranked opponent drops...that far?