• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Poll 10/20/2018

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they could, but that's not the point.

The point is - there are so many teams that could have done what they've done, but didn't because they played a tougher schedule.

For example, they are ranked higher than Iowa right now. Why? What has UCF done that Iowa couldn't and/or hasn't? Because Iowa played Wisconsin, had a few mistakes and lost - suddenly the team that has done nothing deserves to be ranked ahead?

Hell, they don't even deserve to be ranked above Kentucky - who's only loss is to A&M and has a win over Florida. But nope, Kentucky is ranked below UCF.

Or how about A&M - who's only 2 losses are to #1 Alabama and #2 Clemson? But instead, here they are down in 16th. Does UCF even have an opponent as tough as A&M's win over Kentucky? Fuck no.

So it's 100% total bullshit that UCF is ranked #10.

That is kind of his point. Last week, the pollsters had UCF above Florida. What has Florida done in last 7 days to suddenly change their mind.

I have Florida #4 and UCF #10. So, I don't agree with what he is saying but I get with why he is saying it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is ranked 10th based largely on what they did last year . The top of CFB and the best G5 teams get that boost . Other schools do not . But make no mistake if UCF had gone 6-6 last year they'd be ranked between 20 and 25 at best

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, crazy.

I've given Wisconsin and Iowa fans a ton of shit over the past few years for their schedules and them being a product of their schedules.

And they still play twice the schedule difficulty as UCF.

What's crazy is UCF being ranked in the top10 and you fucking crying because a team that actually deserves to be ranked in the top20 moved ahead of you...because you beat....wait for it...ECU

ECU - the team that lost to a FCS team.

So yeah, blow me for 2 reasons:

#1. because you're dumb as fuck.
#2. because you make me say bad things about UCF when I really have nothing against them

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kind of his point. Last week, the pollsters had UCF above Florida. What has Florida done in last 7 days to suddenly change their mind.

I have Florida #4 and UCF #10. So, I don't agree with what he is saying but I get with why he is saying it.

ECU lost to a FCS team. Who gives a fuck what UCF did this week or last week. They play a shit schedule and there is no a single team in the top20 they deserve to be ranked over.

Tell me why UCF deserves to be ranked above #18 Iowa for example.

8 ranks lower - and not a single fucking reason to justify it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've given Wisconsin and Iowa fans a ton of shit over the past few years for their schedules and them being a product of their schedules.

And they still play twice the schedule difficulty as UCF.

What's crazy is UCF being ranked in the top10 and you fucking crying because a team that actually deserves to be ranked in the top20 moved ahead of you...because you beat....wait for it...ECU

ECU - the team that lost to a FCS team.

So yeah, blow me for 2 reasons:

#1. because you're dumb as fuck.
#2. because you make me say bad things about UCF when I really have nothing against them

Whatever you say, crazy.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECU lost to a FCS team. Who gives a fuck what UCF did this week or last week. They play a shit schedule and there is no a single team in the top20 they deserve to be ranked over.

Tell me why UCF deserves to be ranked above #18 Iowa for example.

8 ranks lower - and not a single fucking reason to justify it.

You might need to take a chill pill. Getting all worked up over something that literally doesn't affects you or your team.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if UCF had gone 6-6 last year they'd be ranked between 20 and 25 at best

I have no doubt that if UCF had gone 6-6 like the year before last, we wouldn't have even been in the others receiving votes section lol.

UCF is a good team, it's not our fault that 85% of our conference sucks massive amount of dick.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might need to take a chill pill. Getting all worked up over something that literally doesn't affects you or your team.

I'm not worked up, this is me. I tell it like I see it and if you want some sugar go cry to your mom.

And you are right it doesn't affect me or Alabama, not sure why I would only be allowed to have opinions on things. It's just bullshit to the rest of the college football and as I said - I call it as I see it.

Put another team that doesn't deserve it and I'll tell you the same damn thing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is a good team, it's not our fault that 85% of our conference sucks massive amount of dick.

OIC. It's not your fault your schedule sucks ass, so fuck all the teams that could have done the same thing on your schedule but played actual tough teams.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worked up, this is me. I tell it like I see it and if you want some sugar go cry to your mom.

And you are right it doesn't affect me or Alabama, not sure why I would only be allowed to have opinions on things. It's just bullshit to the rest of the college football and as I said - I call it as I see it.

Put another team that doesn't deserve it and I'll tell you the same damn thing.

You need stress relief man. Sounds like you've had this built up for a while.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are never gonna get the respect you deserve unless you join a P5 Conference.

All they have to do is play 2 decent teams in their OOC and they would be in the playoffs no problem - provided they won them.

However, it's the same story every time when it comes to these teams. Soon as they start scheduling more difficult teams - they no longer go undefeated.

Alabama has been wanting a team to replace the FCS game, UCF should take that date.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OIC. It's not your fault your schedule sucks ass, so fuck all the teams that could have done the same thing on your schedule but played actual tough teams.

If we were BARELY beating these teams, then I'd see why we aren't ranked or ranked high. But we are killing these teams, aside from Memphis.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they have to do is play 2 decent teams in their OOC and they would be in the playoffs no problem - provided they won them.

However, it's the same story every time when it comes to these teams. Soon as they start scheduling more difficult teams - they no longer go undefeated.

Alabama has been wanting a team to replace the FCS game, UCF should take that date.

I'm sure UCF would be ready, willing and able to take that date. It's mere speculation to say that should if they haven't even been asked or offered yet.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were BARELY beating these teams, then I'd see why we aren't ranked or ranked high. But we are killing these teams, aside from Memphis.

So does everyone.

You were in this thread crying because Florida moved above you because ECU.

And yet - Temple beat ECU 49-6

And really, it was 23-10 going into the 4th quarter - you had a long run for 7 and a fumble return for 7. You did not actually dominate them or anything close to that.

Bullshit ranking.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are never gonna get the respect you deserve unless you join a P5 Conference.

Or until their OOC schedule doesn't consist of FAU, Pitt, UNC and South Carolina State. They have a chance next year by playing Stanford.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure UCF would be ready, willing and able to take that date. It's mere speculation to say that should if they haven't even been asked or offered yet.

Alabama has been very public about not being able to get teams for that week. UCF could get some easy respect if they were to offer and Alabama turned it down.

And since it's Alabama - all you gotta do is win, and instant respect and probably even a Heisman winner!

But you won't. And just like every other G5 team that does this, the moment you start playing schedules that rank in the top100, you'll be wondering why suddenly you aren't good so much anymore.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or until their OOC schedule doesn't consist of FAU, Pitt, UNC and South Carolina State. They have a chance next year by playing Stanford.

Join the Big 12 or the ACC ... but don't be whining about not being respected when you're not consistently playing the big boys!!