• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP names Brian Kelly Coach of the Year

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those 12-0 seasons certainly prove that he is a lousy coach. Why couldn’t he be as good as Willingham or Davie. The funny thing is that not only do I think he had a good year, but the AP writers and the Home Depot coach’s award were both given to Kelly. Crazy that nobody seems to realize that he did a lousy job this year. Just you. I hope he is just as lousy next year, and the year after that. But good news for you that game day genius Bob Davie finished the year with a 3-9 record at New Mexico. Hard to believe that a game day genius could finish with a 3-9 record while a lousy game day coach goes 12-0 and is in the playoff. I think we all know you’re upset that the AP writers passed on Davie for coach of the year.

you see why it's hard to discuss anything with you? you are what we call ... FULL OF SHIT! you included 2 lies in your childish diatribe here. you said i'm upset davie wasn't picked over kelly and you suggest i think kelly did a lousy job this year. why should anyone discuss anything with you when you do this? perhaps you think you're just being clever?
here's the thing about awards. they are often given without real regard for who might be best at something. only on who, as i suggested earlier in this thread, has the most success (maybe 'surprising' success is more apt). they couldn't give it to saban because ... he's expected to be good. not heupel because he's not well known. they know there's lots more giddy notre dame fans (like you) than ucf has. are you naive enough to think the ap doesn't consider things like this (silly question i know)?
you've wasted a lot of your time today trying to smear me with lies and other garbage you create. and all because mi gave my opinion of kelly's award.
maybe you should put your time to better use? throw a party for your friends at notre dame. invite your old buddies and talk over good times about when you went there.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make it real simple for you. No. I font like Btian Kelly yes. I think he was as deserving as anyone else to win coach of the year.
if you'd said nothing but that in the first place it would have saved a lot of typing. after all, my initial post was real simple too.

take a good look at this thread and tell me how the 'argument' started.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you'd said nothing but that in the first place it would have saved a lot of typing. after all, my initial post was real simple too.

take a good look at this thread and tell me how the 'argument' started.
Oh for fuck's sake you have the worst selective memory. That IS what I've been arguing the whole time.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for fuck's sake you have the worst selective memory. That IS what I've been arguing the whole time.
you did say that ... and then a little further down you attacked my position. funny how you missed that.

see post #12.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did say that ... and then a little further down you attacked my position. funny how you missed that.

see post #12.
Yes. I attacked your position because it’s at odds with mine. That’s how these things work.

You sure are gaslighting a lot in this thread.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I attacked your position because it’s at odds with mine. That’s how these things work.

You sure are gaslighting a lot in this thread.

but you made it real clear that all you were saying is you think he deserved the award. make up your mind. did you just think i was unclear of your position and so you had to make it simple? or did you want to argue then? in either case i fail to understand why you feel abused or intimidated. maybe you could explain how THAT works?

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you made it real clear that all you were saying is you think he deserved the award. make up your mind. did you just think i was unclear of your position and so you had to make it simple? or did you want to argue then? in either case i fail to understand why you feel abused or intimidated. maybe you could explain how THAT works?
Abused or intimidated? Lol. Internet badass here.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many retard pills did you take?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then, wtf did you mean by gaslighting? got your own definition?
gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
A top definition in the Urban Dictionary describesgaslighting this way: 'A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their memory, perception and quite often, their sanity.

so blow it out your ass.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A top definition in the Urban Dictionary describesgaslighting this way: 'A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their memory, perception and quite often, their sanity.

so blow it out your ass.
I tend to use sources more reliable than urban dictionary. But token points for your effort. You may catch on soon

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see why it's hard to discuss anything with you? you are what we call ... FULL OF SHIT! you included 2 lies in your childish diatribe here. you said i'm upset davie wasn't picked over kelly and you suggest i think kelly did a lousy job this year. why should anyone discuss anything with you when you do this? perhaps you think you're just being clever?
here's the thing about awards. they are often given without real regard for who might be best at something. only on who, as i suggested earlier in this thread, has the most success (maybe 'surprising' success is more apt). they couldn't give it to saban because ... he's expected to be good. not heupel because he's not well known. they know there's lots more giddy notre dame fans (like you) than ucf has. are you naive enough to think the ap doesn't consider things like this (silly question i know)?
you've wasted a lot of your time today trying to smear me with lies and other garbage you create. and all because mi gave my opinion of kelly's award.
maybe you should put your time to better use? throw a party for your friends at notre dame. invite your old buddies and talk over good times about when you went there.

As an ND fan I’ve dealt with people like you my whole life. Growing up in the South it was especially bad. I used to listen to people tell me how Ara was totally overrated and wasn’t close to Bear Bryant or Vince Dooley. They’d explain how they were really Notre Dame fans, but Notre Dame was only good because the refs were getting paid off or the networks wanted us to win. ND seems to be an easy team to hate, unfortunately it hasn’t been so bad recently since we haven’t had much success lately, but the fact that you guys are coming out of the woodwork again is clearly a positive sign. Hopefully in a year or two you will have totally lost your mind with how badly Kelly sucks.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then, wtf did you mean by gaslighting? got your own definition?

You’ve made assertions in this thread and when those assertions are pointed out to you as ridiculous, you claimed you never said that.

Or, like with @Irish7478 , you flash your bona fides as a fan during the salad days of the program and when he shows he’s from a similar era of great success you mock it as irrelevant to the discussuon, all the while forgetting you played that card first.

Both are classic gaslighting maneuvers.

That or you lack the courage of your convictions so you gotta move the goalposts.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve made assertions in this thread and when those assertions are pointed out to you as ridiculous, you claimed you never said that.

Or, like with @Irish7478 , you flash your bona fides as a fan during the salad days of the program and when he shows he’s from a similar era of great success you mock it as irrelevant to the discussuon, all the while forgetting you played that card first.

Both are classic gaslighting maneuvers.

That or you lack the courage of your convictions so you gotta move the goalposts.

false equivalencies. 'm not about to go over point by point again to satisfy you. all i'll say is i only claimed i didn't say things because i didn't say them; re: 7478 ... it WAS irrelevant to the discussion.
i think your comprehension skills could use some tuning as well.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ND fan I’ve dealt with people like you my whole life. Growing up in the South it was especially bad. I used to listen to people tell me how Ara was totally overrated and wasn’t close to Bear Bryant or Vince Dooley. They’d explain how they were really Notre Dame fans, but Notre Dame was only good because the refs were getting paid off or the networks wanted us to win. ND seems to be an easy team to hate, unfortunately it hasn’t been so bad recently since we haven’t had much success lately, but the fact that you guys are coming out of the woodwork again is clearly a positive sign. Hopefully in a year or two you will have totally lost your mind with how badly Kelly sucks.
you have me confused with someone else. doesn't surprise me as you've been confused all day.

btw, some nerve to compare ara to brian. very bad form 7478.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell are people even arguing about this he won the award but he isn't the best coach end of story move on. The Irish do have a big game coming up.