• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone Still Want to Question Coach Nagy?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like the OP really wanted to make this about race, and showed his racist colors in doing it.

I didn't interpret fans and analysts calling for Fields as a racial issue. I interpreted it as people with eyes seeing that Fields clearly has a bigger arm and more mobility than Dalton, who is a scrub, and asking how much worse it could get.

Looks like the answer is maybe worse! But the Bears at some point needed to see what Fields could do. It looks like he needs more time to develop, which is....kind of normal for most rookie QBs. Mahomes sat his entire first season.
Ahhhh, the good old race card. Don't leave home without it.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is they have been dying to get Fields in there from the start. Dalton would have a nice drive and get to the red zone, and then they would bring Fields in to try to finish it out. From what I've heard, Dalton isn't even really hurt. He could have came back in vs. Bengals. Bears got all excited when they could say Dalton is day to day, that way the could bring Fields in and show the league what they have in him, only it didn't quite work out as they had hoped. They can either bring Dalton back and try to salvage something out of this season or they can bring Fields in and probably sacrifice the season and get Field's growing pains out of the way and hope he improves. That is probably what they should do, since that is the direction they want to go, bring him in and build for next year. If I were Dalton, i'd really milk that slightly bruised knee and try to stay out from behind that awful offensive line. Oh, and there was talk before Sunday's fiasco that Fields was so good, the Bears would be open to trading Dalton at some point should some team lose a QB this season since they are so dedicated to the Fields era. If I were Andy, i'd go by coach Nagy's office once or twice a week and see how trade talks are progressing.

hx1hf7gdjdt11[1].jpg

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like the OP really wanted to make this about race, and showed his racist colors in doing it.

I didn't interpret fans and analysts calling for Fields as a racial issue. I interpreted it as people with eyes seeing that Fields clearly has a bigger arm and more mobility than Dalton, who is a scrub, and asking how much worse it could get.

Looks like the answer is maybe worse! But the Bears at some point needed to see what Fields could do. It looks like he needs more time to develop, which is....kind of normal for most rookie QBs. Mahomes sat his entire first season.
Monty's a known racist (or at the very least, a troll that likes to play that game).

But you're right. A good coach adapts to use the individual skills available to them. I believe in post game interviews some of the Browns defenders were surprised (in a good way) that the Bears didn't move him around.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is getting worse and worse under Nagy. 12-4 to 8-8, 8-8, and now 1-3 so far. Defense has carried this team, with their offense ranked routinely in the 20s (and low 20s usually), with the ex-QB Nagy obviously being an offensive-minded coach. Promote the DC and find a new OC (or hire a leadership type like Toub or OC Bieniemy). OC Lazor has been fired after 1 year by both of his previous teams (Dolphins and Bengals), why did Nagy bring him in? Other than his early years at Cornell, he hasn't lasted in any given role more than a year basically. Flush out the garbage.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't often seen a coach and GM avoid getting fired long enough to get to draft 2 top-10 Qbs. Unless they can turn it around with Fields, Foles, or Dalton, the Bears will be looking for a new HC in a few months.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't often seen a coach and GM avoid getting fired long enough to get to draft 2 top-10 Qbs. Unless they can turn it around with Fields, Foles, or Dalton, the Bears will be looking for a new HC in a few months.

If they can't turn it around with Fields, the GM will be gone too.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, the good old race card. Don't leave home without it.
Clearly the negroe analysts on espn are blaming everyone but the player for his spectacular failure

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields is an absolute Joke. 6 for 20 for 68 yards? ha ha ha ha!

Odd you have no issues with the white rookie QB's that have struggled this season. You're such a racist clown.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the negroe analysts on espn are blaming everyone but the player for his spectacular failure

Honestly, i'd put more of this on Nagy than Fields. He knew damn well the limitations Fields has but failed to install an offense that would cover up some of those limitations and take advantage of the things he can do well. Fields is not blameless in this, as it's his job to be as prepared as possible, so some of those situations were his making, but in the end I'd put most of this on Nagy. He is supposed to be an offensive guru, and instead he chose to put the kid in a horrible situation.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd you have no issues with the white rookie QB's that have struggled this season. You're such a racist clown.
Such as?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, i'd put more of this on Nagy than Fields. He knew damn well the limitations Fields has but failed to install an offense that would cover up some of those limitations and take advantage of the things he can do well. Fields is not blameless in this, as it's his job to be as prepared as possible, so some of those situations were his making, but in the end I'd put most of this on Nagy. He is supposed to be an offensive guru, and instead he chose to put the kid in a horrible situation.
Agreed. I'm just saying that Nagy was correct when he said Fields was not ready.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty's a known truth teller, unafraid to tell it like it is
But you're right. A good coach adapts to use the individual skills available to them. I believe in post game interviews some of the Browns defenders were surprised (in a good way) that the Bears didn't move him around.
FIFY

• Rainbow
Reactions: gob

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which white rookie QB is playing good right now? Yet you only singled out the black QB. You racist clown.
It's because of the media slobber on the black QBs. The white ones are getting called the "worst class ever" while the media makes excuses for the black ones. It's obviously on purpose, but they should have more integrity than caring about the skin color of athletes.