• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone in the market for a couple of QB's

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I like you Ralphie. And I totally see where you're coming from. But I'd say it does travel with them. The teams still accomplished that, and that's not erased just because they transfer conferences. Those are all ACC teams now. And they all did what I stated. So you can't say the ACC sucks and ignore those games, because those are the teams that make up the ACC. You wouldn't want someone to say the BIG 12 has accomplished nothing outside of Oklahoma. Because West Virginia is now part of the Big XII and is implicated by that statement (and they have accomplished things - like your great win over us)

I’m absolutely going to argue that. The B12 gets absolutely no credit for WVU’s 3 BCS bowl wins. That’s just ludicrous to think otherwise. Furthermore you probably should talk up someone other than Miami. They haven’t done jack since being ACC members. I understand where you are coming from but it’s been a while since Miami or VPI did what you are arguing they did and that wasn’t while representing the ACC.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a girl, I can say this, but you have just been repeatedly bitch slapped in this thread and you really should stop before you fall further behind.
giphy.gif

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What thread is always a constant in the CFF? The PAC-12 thread ... because unlike the other four P5 posters on here we give a shit. :P

If you go to the Syracuse or South Carolina boards you'll find plenty of conference pimping. That's what happens when you can't win anything of not on your own.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC should only be able to count .5 Russell Wilson.

More like 3/4. He was at NC State three out of four collegiate years, and if we are being honest with ourselves it's probably more than 3/4 because when have we ever known Wisconsin to develop a QB?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 Super Bowl is what happens when you let a PAC12 coach call plays.

No doubt. Best short yardage RB in the game at the time and you try to play finesse football. If that doesn't scream Pac 12 nothing does.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Best short yardage RB in the game at the time and you try to play finesse football. If that doesn't scream Pac 12 nothing does.
Where was the best (non finesse) short yardage RB from?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then please tell us who made the decision to vacate that entire season for USC? Was it USC?
the NCAA can vacate wins but cant strip a non NCAA title

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how exact is there title vacated? Did USC volunteer to vacate it?
well if the NCAA cant take it away because its not thiers. it stands to reason that the organization that actually did award it is the group that took it. you follow?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if the NCAA cant take it away because its not thiers. it stands to reason that the organization that actually did award it is the group that took it. you follow?
But why did they vacate it? Could it be because the NCAA vacated the season?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking all this trash to a Michigan State guy, but USC doesn't have a championship since 1978 (1967 if we say AP was the defacto selector before the BCS). 2003, the teams that played for the national championship were LSU and Oklahoma. LSU won, and therefore are the national champions. 2004, your win was vacated because of cheating. You are not the national champions. Nor can you claim to be undisputed the best team so we should overlook the rule-breaking (I think undefeated Auburn may have something to say about that). 2005, you were second best, congrats on the moral victory I guess.

In the last 10 years, your team has been 87-44. That's pretty good. You've got 1 top 5 finish, 2 top 10 seasons, and 6 top 25 finishes. You're 4-3 in bowls (being banned from the post-season two years), and have gone to a big bowl twice, winning the Rose and losing the Cotton. That's not bad, averaging between 8 and 9 wins a season. However, you're talking crap to a Michigan State fan. In the last 10 years, they have been 91-41. They have 2 top 5 finishes, 4 top 10 finishes, and 6 top 25 finishes. They're 5-4 in bowls and have gone to a big bowl three times (winning both the Rose and Cotton, and losing in the playoffs). They're better than USC the last decade in literally every aspect. If you want to say they don't have the right to speak about football, then fine, just be aware that USC has less of a right than them.

As a girl, I can say this, but you have just been repeatedly bitch slapped in this thread and you really should stop before you fall further behind.

Blah blah blah. Yes they do.