• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else think 49ers beat the Seahawks?

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, there's a chance. Arizona was able to win in Seattle. Maybe SF can as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me why you Squakers keep saying "we desperately" needed to beat you?? I told you idiots on your board that the game was essentially meaningless one way or another. We would have had to go 1-3 against in our final four to miss the playoffs. Before the game you guys were ahead of us in the division by 3 games with two home games left, so it's not like we thought had a much of a shot at the West. In the end the victory over you losers help us get the 5 seed, but it was far, far, far from a must win for us.

:laugh3: Out of everything in that post, the only thing you could argue with was the characterization of the importance of one of the games. Speaks for itself.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game vs seattle in Seattle was a close game til the 4th... it was 12-0 for the most part til Kap's TOs n misreads finally sunk the team in... got blown out in the 4th.

But the game was still close, 5-0 then after stupid penalties on our part, 12-0.... TOs, 19,22,29....

But in 5 days... we'll find out...

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game vs seattle in Seattle was a close game til the 4th... it was 12-0 for the most part til Kap's TOs n misreads finally sunk the team in... got blown out in the 4th.

But the game was still close, 5-0 then after stupid penalties on our part, 12-0.... TOs, 19,22,29....

But in 5 days... we'll find out...

Plus Kaepernick had that fluke interception in the first quarter when they were in the redzone. Bad bounce and a deflection later and SF doesn't take an early lead.

That game got away late but it was evenly matched for most of the game.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a new game...a playoff game. Hawk fans ,please try not to live in the past. :whistle:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Kaepernick had that fluke interception in the first quarter when they were in the redzone. Bad bounce and a deflection later and SF doesn't take an early lead.

The Seahawks seem to have à lot of fluke interceptions. Especially in the redzone. Theres à lot of range and speed on that defense, they get their hands on the ball quite à bit. Its not luck man. I think they have 3 redzone ints from Kap in 3 games.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks seem to have à lot of fluke interceptions. Especially in the redzone. Theres à lot of range and speed on that defense, they get their hands on the ball quite à bit. Its not luck man. I think they have 3 redzone ints from Kap in 3 games.

Not to make exuses, it is what it is, if the ball is pop in the air, defense better grab it.

However, on that endzone play, just another WTF was that throw Kap by Kap...well the first of several to come...

If Kap didn't lead so far out of Vernon's reach and actually hit him near the chest, TD easily. But those are the breaks...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep....QBR 14.0
Gore.....Rushing 16

That's 30 total > Seattles 29 points

Give those niners the edge. Yup, I clearly see it.:lol:

Really, looking forward to a great game.
These things:
5 Lombardis from the past
8 game win streak from the past
Seattle beating SF the last two times at the Clink from the past.

Seriously, these past things mean NOTHING.
:suds:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to make exuses, it is what it is, if the ball is pop in the air, defense better grab it.

However, on that endzone play, just another WTF was that throw Kap by Kap...well the first of several to come...

If Kap didn't lead so far out of Vernon's reach and actually hit him near the chest, TD easily. But those are the breaks...

In SF, Gore doesn't make that last great run, SF loses.
This game is easy to play, works both ways.:suds:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In SF, Gore doesn't make that last great run, SF loses.
This game is easy to play, works both ways.:suds:

did i say anything about winning?

it was to show that the score wasn't an indicator of the game in truth. Seattle blew it up in the 4th... it wasn't a blowout from the start.

:suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing the Giners are beating this weekend is their meat.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Patriots fan, I'm just watching. I do not dislike either team. I can't pick one team as better than the other at this time.
I AM a Russel Wilson fan from his days at NC state. He always seems to find a way to win. Does this mean I am picking the Seahawks?
I think that this year we have four very good teams all with weakness's. Somebody is going to win....

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not sure anyone could say that the hawks have been playing as well as the niners recently. The hawks passing game has been pretty anemic while the 49ers have been playing well on both sides of the ball.

The question is, in my mind, have the hawks been holding back on offense a bit and whenever they decide to turn it on, they will. Just based upon the eyeball test, the niners are playing better ball right now but i still have a feeling that the hawks can flip a switch when needed.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a few things need to go right for the 49rs to win at Seattle. I think they can. If I had to shell out some cash on the game, I would put it on the Seahawks.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, i think the smart money here is san fran +3.5 points but maybe i'm wrong.