• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else think 49ers beat the Seahawks?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bd349fFCIAEBKjt.jpg

Base analysis of the Saints game says the man has no fear of running it right up the gut of any defense, and the Saints are in the Top10 of rush D's in the NFL.

Suhsyourdaddy - "Beast mode isn't running against the Saints this week".

What? For the 2013 NFL season: the game stat rankings are:

Offense:

Saints 4
Seahawks 17
49ers 24

Defense: (32 is best and 1 is worst, etc...)

Seahawks 32
Saints 29
49ers 28

So basically, the Saints ended up statistically higher in both O and D than the 9ers did. So did the Seahawks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily true if they think the Clink provides more of a homefield advantage than the typical 3 points.

Either way, Vegas is saying its extremely close on a neutral field, and the Hawks have the edge being at home- which I can't argue with.

I believe it's basically the same point spread they gave this match up back in Sept. Then the final score ended up 29 - 3.

Both teams play fantastic D, but give the edge to the Hawks because they have the best secondary in the NFL, period. 49ers secondary is swiss cheese and their major weakness to exploit. And this game is at Seattle. Those two reasons are why I believe the Seahawks have the ultimate advantage in this game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do expect at least one massive hissy fit on the sideline by Harbaugh. Does that count? :noidea:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bd349fFCIAEBKjt.jpg

Base analysis of the Saints game says the man has no fear of running it right up the gut of any defense, and the Saints are in the Top10 of rush D's in the NFL.

Suhsyourdaddy - "Beast mode isn't running against the Saints this week".

What? For the 2013 NFL season: the game stat rankings are:

Offense:

Saints 4
Seahawks 17
49ers 24

Defense: (32 is best and 1 is worst, etc...)

Seahawks 32
Saints 29
49ers 28

So basically, the Saints ended up statistically higher in both O and D than the 9ers did. So did the Seahawks.

And total team stats have what to do with anything? Which team has the better run defense, the 49ers or the Saints?

Stats are easily skewed...San Fran gave up fewer yards per attempt on both running and passing plays, as well as fewer points a game. Don't kid yourself by thinking New Orleans has a better defense than San Fran.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it's basically the same point spread they gave this match up back in Sept. Then the final score ended up 29 - 3.

Both teams play fantastic D, but give the edge to the Hawks because they have the best secondary in the NFL, period. 49ers secondary is swiss cheese and their major weakness to exploit. And this game is at Seattle. Those two reasons are why I believe the Seahawks have the ultimate advantage in this game.

Lol...touting team stats on one post then turning around and calling our secondary swiss cheese in another...

San Fran is in near the top of the league in almost every statistical category in passing defense. It so weird with it being such a major "weakness" very few teams have been able to exploit it. Maybe you just know something NFL head coaches and OC's don't....

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...NO is 19th in rush defense. 19th! SF is 4th in rush defense and 7th in pass D while NO is 2nd...so how is it that the composite score for total D is better for NO? Stats are like prisoners, torture them enough and they will tell you anything!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont see whats tough to understand.

if you show up after your team is deep in the playoffs and start jock riding a team, it comes off very frontrunnerish. i would think the same thing if it was a hawks fan.

I showed up a week ago as an Arizona basketball fan. And so by your logic the fact that I heard about this site last week makes me a frontrunner because I didn't wait until next year to join, instead I joined when we are the #1 ranked team in the country. Damn, should have waited just to avoid any worries about you thinking I am a front runner.

Ps haven't seen you in the PAC-12 bball threads, is that because UW isn't very good this year? Doesn't that make YOU the frontrunner?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No,, The Niners will give it their all, but the Hawks will prevail, now if this game was being played in SF it would be a different story, but its in Seattle so no SB for the Niners..

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I showed up a week ago as an Arizona basketball fan. And so by your logic the fact that I heard about this site last week makes me a frontrunner because I didn't wait until next year to join, instead I joined when we are the #1 ranked team in the country. Damn, should have waited just to avoid any worries about you thinking I am a front runner.

Ps haven't seen you in the PAC-12 bball threads, is that because UW isn't very good this year? Doesn't that make YOU the frontrunner?

Looks like someone really too what I said to heart. And obviously doesn't really know what constitutes as frontrunning.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like someone really too what I said to heart. And obviously doesn't really know what constitutes as frontrunning.

lay off the noobs already... fuck man... get over yourself.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lay off the noobs already... fuck man... get over yourself.

He posted to me. Go fuck yourself if you don't like that I responded.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

front running isn't rooting for a team just when they are good? like most UW fans?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
front running isn't rooting for a team just when they are good? like most UW fans?

The dawgs are doing fine right now. I just like this board. If they make a run and I show up over there thumping my chest, then you can call me a frontrunner. Til then you're attempt to make a point has failed.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do expect at least one massive hissy fit on the sideline by Harbaugh. Does that count? :noidea:

Only 1? I foresee many hissy fits in Harbaugh's future.

Having+a+bedtime+as+a+kid_171f6c_4393566.gif

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to see seattle losing although san frans playing great

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to see seattle losing although san frans playing great

SF was playing great before the first game we played them. They had just beaten your GB team and Kaepernick had career highs in yards and TD's. Boldin had over 200y receiving in that game. How did it go when they played Seattle the next week? 29-3. SF was playing fine when we played them a month ago. Crabtree was back and they were full strength. How did they do in a game at home that they desperately needed to win? Needed a rare late mistake by Seattle's defense that allowed Gore to make a huge run to eek out a 2pt win. Last year? They destroyed New England 41-34 the week before coming into Century Link field. Fans full of chest thumping power boners. That game? 42-13 ass beating by Seattle.

Trust me, we have seen SF come in all feeling good about themselves. In fact I don't think they have ever come in NOT feeling confident. The results speak for themselves. Seattle has completely owned them the last two years with narrow losses on the road in their house and massive skull dragging in our house.

We've seen this movie already and the villain doesn't win.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF was playing great before the first game we played them. They had just beaten your GB team and Kaepernick had career highs in yards and TD's. Boldin had over 200y receiving in that game. How did it go when they played Seattle the next week? 29-3. SF was playing fine when we played them a month ago. Crabtree was back and they were full strength. How did they do in a game at home that they desperately needed to win? Needed a rare late mistake by Seattle's defense that allowed Gore to make a huge run to eek out a 2pt win. Last year? They destroyed New England 41-34 the week before coming into Century Link field. Fans full of chest thumping power boners. That game? 42-13 ass beating by Seattle.

Trust me, we have seen SF come in all feeling good about themselves. In fact I don't think they have ever come in NOT feeling confident. The results speak for themselves. Seattle has completely owned them the last two years with narrow losses on the road in their house and massive skull dragging in our house.

We've seen this movie already and the villain doesn't win.

Explain to me why you Squakers keep saying "we desperately" needed to beat you?? I told you idiots on your board that the game was essentially meaningless one way or another. We would have had to go 1-3 against in our final four to miss the playoffs. Before the game you guys were ahead of us in the division by 3 games with two home games left, so it's not like we thought had a much of a shot at the West. In the end the victory over you losers help us get the 5 seed, but it was far, far, far from a must win for us.