• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else just a little concerned?

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good problem too have right lol

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who Dallas will draft with the #1 overall pick?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried, still nervous about Foles holding the ball a lot.

Not sure if that is on Foles for not wanting to throw it or guys getting open, but I think its a mixture of both. Either way, if they arent getting open he needs to get rid of the ball one way or the other to a player or throw it away.

The line is going to make me nervous with two starters going down on top of Lane still being out another 3 games... Lets hope the system is just plug and play at any position. But you can really see the difference in a backup lineman in the NFL.

I can't say I am really that nervous about our defense they were put in bad position by the offense early. Our front seven just dominate running games. It's the secondary we need to be worried about and it was decent yesterday minus Williams who looked like he was running in quick sand. Might have to be making the switch with him to the bench sooner rather than later.

The special teams was pretty damn good all around, nice returns, a blocked fg, the punter and boykins with the punt inside the 1.

If Foles improves with the decision making, and the line can block this team could be dangerous.