• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody Else Tired Of Hearing..

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I am. I think he'd be labeled a hero even if Dallas didn't come back to win. Anything Cowboys just makes me ill.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me is thinking that Dallas is making the injury seem worse than it is just to get some fans back on his side. I would think it would be tough enough throwing with a cracked rib and taking some hits but a punctured lung? kinda fishy.....

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On Tuesday I was.

If he was hurt bad he couldn't play. He was hurt a bit and could still play.
Playing hurt is the stupidest meme in football. No human that doesn't have that dangerous nervous system issue that makes them feel no pain can just overcome being really injured through will power.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid. Everyone hypes up the freakin Cowboys and Romo while ignoring other great stories. They finally got to talking a little bit about the Bills. It was pissing me off that they keep showing the wrong hit on Romo that caused the injury as well.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I am. I think he'd be labeled a hero even if Dallas didn't come back to win. Anything Cowboys just makes me ill.

Every frickin day I turn on ESPN and there is Romo layying on the ground and then thery tell us how he courageously got up and led the Cowboys to this great victory. Don't they ever get tired of listening to themselves? Enough already.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am getting sick of hearing about how Harbaugh should of taken the penalty instead of the field goal. I disagree with Harbaugh's call also but get over it. Ralph Barberi and other hosts on KNBR has been harping on it all week, enough already

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the loss, I was prepared for a week of praisal for the Cowboys....

i am not surprised.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet its a bruised rib at best. even then it would hurt like heck to throw the ball over 20 yards

but on the brighter side at least he wasn't flopping around like a fish out of water, like the giants do.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey, its your fault if you're watching Sportscenter or looking at ESPN.com too often, they're automatically gonna give you overhyped news......I can't say I came across one Tony Romo story this week on my usual sports sites.

And that said, because I'm not tired of the story I can say it was a pretty awesome performance. I thought it was pretty great when he ran out onto the field just after 2nd half started.....I figure the conversation went something like this:

team doctor: "OK, you're busted up, broken ribs and maybe an internal injury. You're not playing.

Romo: "Come on doc, just shoot me up"

doctor: "No"

Romo: "OK. Can you at least get me a glass of water and some Tylenol?"

doctor: "be right back"

(Romo runs out onto the field).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a game worth being talked about all week, period. Don't be mad because it came against your team. This thread reeks of butthurt.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, not only did the 49ers have a meltdown and let the Cowboys win... but this board picked up another troll. What a fabulous week.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
......about Tony Romo's heroic efforts ,willing the Cowboys to victory with a broken rib and punctured lung?

hell yeah but i was expecting this bullshit. they are running this story in the ground. I have to turn off espn and nfl network when this shit comes on...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of this morning they are saying his punctured lung has healed. Now its a fractured rib. A punctured lung healed in less than a week?? That sounds a little fishy. And no obvious cowboys fan that came on here... I am not butthurt about it. I picked the Cowboys to win by a lot more than they did.

mm03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The punctured lung was a bunch of horse shit. There is no feasible way he plays with one nor does one heal in like 5 days. I was pretty tired of hearing about this but the whole punctured lung thing was just absurd.

Another comparable thing that sucks to hear about constantly as a big10 fan is the people that just can't get over talking up Wisconsin. Yes they are good but they make them out as a national title winner already when they've played absolute garbage competition :\ AHH the joys of cup cake games in college football to drive me mad =)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The punctured lung was a bunch of horse shit. There is no feasible way he plays with one nor does one heal in like 5 days.

A punctured lung, depending on the severity, can actually heal within a few hours if it's small enough. So to read that his lung may be fine after 4 1/2 days or whatever it has been is not all that surprising. I believe it largely or often depends on the size of the puncture and the type of care one received right after it was diagnosed.