• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any good QB's out there?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question, can any of you think of a pathway where the Rams could pick up a Rivers or a Brees? The Cardinals have had real good luck with veteran QB's in Warner and Palmer. If the Rams place their hopes on the draft we will be complaining next season also. The Rams need to take advantage of their great Defense and make a move for a pro bowl caliber QB before this chance slips away. Am I dreaming?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slim pickens out there right now. Clausen is available. And of course Tebow.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need an all pro, just an average QB with this D will do. Is 17 points to much to ask for?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point, they might as well start Mannion and get him some game experience because the season is lost anyways.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the Rams need the draft to get a top tier QB then I suggest they pull as many starters out as they can and lose every game left this year. They will not find a good QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. IMO

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my opinion that Foles maybe the guy. If you watch him play he is tight as dicks hat band. I believe the coaches have hamstrung him by drilling into him to manage the game and whatever you do don't turn the ball over. He is playing scared. Turn him loose let him do what he knows to do.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the Rams need the draft to get a top tier QB then I suggest they pull as many starters out as they can and lose every game left this year. They will not find a good QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. IMO

the problem is, the Rams don't know how to draft good offensive players. they had the #2 pick from Washington and wasted the pick on a G who they are playing at LT.

they traded up to take a gadget WR when they could've stayed put and taken Hopkins ( oops! ). they took Quick who is going to live up to his name and have a quick exit out of the NFL.

until they get a new coaching staff and scouting department, these problems are not going away.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point, they might as well start Mannion and get him some game experience because the season is lost anyways.

And exactly how would that be fair to him?? He would be killed out there behind that O line. he's probably had very little reps. His career would most likly be over before it started. I don't think they can do that to him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is, the Rams don't know how to draft good offensive players. they had the #2 pick from Washington and wasted the pick on a G who they are playing at LT.

they traded up to take a gadget WR when they could've stayed put and taken Hopkins ( oops! ). they took Quick who is going to live up to his name and have a quick exit out of the NFL.

until they get a new coaching staff and scouting department, these problems are not going away.

You're being kind! So many more like Pead! B Jones, ROK...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being kind! So many more like Pead! B Jones, ROK...

yeah, Coug

I keep trying to forget the Pead pick knowing what they gave up by trading down. Rok was part of that trade, so had they not made it, he would not have been taken.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And exactly how would that be fair to him?? He would be killed out there behind that O line. he's probably had very little reps. His career would most likly be over before it started. I don't think they can do that to him.

Coug

when do you expect him to get any game reps then?

the Rams have a perpetual bad OL that may never get fixed. can't sit him forever waiting for this regime to get the OL right.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question, can any of you think of a pathway where the Rams could pick up a Rivers or a Brees? The Cardinals have had real good luck with veteran QB's in Warner and Palmer. If the Rams place their hopes on the draft we will be complaining next season also. The Rams need to take advantage of their great Defense and make a move for a pro bowl caliber QB before this chance slips away. Am I dreaming?
It's Tebow Time!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug

the Rams have a perpetual bad OL that may never get fixed. can't sit him forever waiting for this regime to get the OL right.

Yes The Oline is always bad but right now we have back ups backing up the rookies Yikes!! No real threat for WR's so they can stack the box for Todd. I just think it would do more harm then good right now. Hell Foles pooped his pants. I'm guessing Foles will be back this week though. Can't see them taking a chance with Keenum playing after that concussion.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right Coug, Keenum won't play. Normally I would say Foles will have a break out game next week, a week on the bench has a way of waking up a person. However they play the Bengals on the road. So...
not good. After last night the Bengals are hungry for a win. Yikes!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Tebow Time!
It was Tebow time two years ago! and the Rams punted. Now it's too late. If you hesitate in the NFL on and or off the field you will always be a loser.
Hell I'm still ticked off the Rams let the Cardinals get Warner from the Giants. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GNG

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my opinion that Foles maybe the guy. If you watch him play he is tight as dicks hat band. I believe the coaches have hamstrung him by drilling into him to manage the game and whatever you do don't turn the ball over. He is playing scared. Turn him loose let him do what he knows to do
You may be spot on. I know he can play better than he played in the Bears game. The Rams have a problem at the top and crap rolls down hill.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug

That perpetual bad OL is now 3/5 backups. I certainly wouldn't throw Mannion out there against the Bengals. He needs more reps, and maybe he gets some more this week if Case is out due to the concussion, as he will be elevated to back-up.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm available but I don't come cheap :nod: :lol: