• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any good QB's out there?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait why would we take another late round QB we did that last year. I think there is a better chance Fisher gets Sam back here then them spending a draft pick on a QB. He needs to win now.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? If they ever brought Bradford back after putting this team years behind where it should be, I would find a new team to follow!

Oh it could happen Smed. :nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait why would we take another late round QB we did that last year. I think there is a better chance Fisher gets Sam back here then them spending a draft pick on a QB. He needs to win now.

Cougie your man-love for Samantha has turned your brain to mush. Tell me what QB did the Rams draft in the late rounds last year defined here as rounds 5-7? Mannion was taken in the third. The reason you take a Hackenburg in the late rounds is precisely to develop the guy for the future of which we have not done to any stretch of the imagination with too many players over the years.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dreamers dream, and doers do, Sammy didnt do shit, we already lived through that nightmare!

I really thought that you had moved on, but you're still dreaming! Keep dreaming though, we could use another 5 years of trying to reach to mediocrity

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougie your man-love for Samantha has turned your brain to mush. Tell me what QB did the Rams draft in the late rounds last year defined here as rounds 5-7? Mannion was taken in the third. The reason you take a Hackenburg in the late rounds is precisely to develop the guy for the future of which we have not done to any stretch of the imagination with too many players over the years.

Yeah but they should delvelope Mannon since they used a 3rd pick on him. And they did pick a QB in the late rds the year before... I just can't remember his name. That's my point. It's a waste of a pick we arnt lucky enough to land a Brady in the late rds. but really Fish doesn't have that kind of time anymore imo.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would resign Jenkins & McLeod to keep the D intact they are FA. Tru Johnson might have to go but we have EJ gains coming back. Draft WR's and OLine with the 1st and two 2nd Rd picks we have. Trade Foles if possibly and sign a decent Vet QB like Sam or someone. We just need an Avg QB that can get us 20 points a gm.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would resign Jenkins & McLeod to keep the D intact they are FA. Tru Johnson might have to go but we have EJ gains coming back. Draft WR's and OLine with the 1st and two 2nd Rd picks we have. Trade Foles if possibly and sign a decent Vet QB like Sam or someone. We just need an Avg QB that can get us 20 points a gm.

You my friend are delusional if you think Bradford is EVER coming back here! It wouldn't surprise me if he was done after this year, or maybe ends up as a backup on some other team!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You my friend are delusional if you think Bradford is EVER coming back here! It wouldn't surprise me if he was done after this year, or maybe ends up as a backup on some other team!

You don't think Fisher and Snead would swap Bradford for Foles right now?? Hell yes they would and gladly give that 2nd rd pick back. I guarantee it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Fisher and Snead would swap Bradford for Foles right now?? Hell yes they would and gladly give that 2nd rd pick back. I guarantee it.

That's your problem though Coug, you live in a make believe world, your scenario is unrealistic. And I don't know if they would or not, they've seen what he can do which was nothing for us, plus that injury thing is always going to be there, why would they want to live through that again?

And at 4-7 what the hell is Sammy going to do for us the rest of the year, we would have absolutely nothing to gain, so I guess I would say that they wouldn't make that swap right now, but if anyone was dumb enough to do it, it would be Fisher!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug youhave to let this Sammy thing go!

The discussion here was just a comment from a couple people saying that they wish we still had Davis, and that's a legitimate argument!
Most people on here agreed with getting rid of Sammy, except you,sorry, but it was the right move!

Most people on here didn't get the cutting of Davis, most people on here would have loved to have Davis as our backup QB, let alone maybe our starter over Foles.

None of this happened, but we as Ram fans can still look at all of this "realistically" and think that with Davis we would be in a better position right now than we are, and most of us can look at the Sammy situation "realistically" and know that getting rid of him was the right thing to do!

I don't think we are saying that Davis "would" have been the answer, because we don't know that, would have been nice to maybe find out though. We do know for a fact that Sammy wasn't the answer.

I'm sure you won't see the difference there though?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade for Payton & Brees? How much would that cost?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^ You are living in a fantasy world!! ^^^^^^^
:crazy: :doobs: :puzzled: :violin:

One thing I'll bet every thing that I own on!

........I'll betcha, Philly is glad that they didn't sign SAMMY to a long term contract! Sammy should have signed that offer when he had the chance. Because he will never get that opportunity again. Chip will be fired soon and the Bradford trade is probably the #1 reason why he will be fired! Sorry to break the news to you Cougie, but IMO there is a good chance that SAMMY BOY might not play in the NFL again!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Davis? :noidea:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackenburg is a guy you could get in the 5-7 rounds and nearly as good as the aforementioned prospects.

I think Hackenberg goes earlier than the guys mentioned, thinking second round. Goff and Cook in the 1st, and Lynch in the 1st/2nd mix somewhere as well. I'm not as sold on Lynch as some.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton guys, not Manning...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has that Payton/Brees combo worked out the past few years? 1 win more than the Rams since the beginning of 2014 in an easier division. Brees is a short-term answer at best and Payton is on shaky ground like Fisher.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Payton is one of the best coaches in the league. They haven't had a defense worth a damn the last couple years and I think if you put both of them on the Rams roster, it puts us as playoff contenders.