• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Trade?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he does, he's only been a starter one year in college. Coming back a year would help him tremendously but too risky and he will still be drafted top 6 most definitely.
Yep I’m. It disagreeing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an extra year of college would do him well. But I could understand declaring while his draft stock is up. He does have the tools needs to refine them a bit more tho

100% agree. Got take the money while it's hot. Cardale regrets staying another year but he didn't have half the talent as Haskins though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree. Got take the money while it's hot. Cardale regrets staying another year but he didn't have half the talent as Haskins though.
Would prefer Haskins this year. I'm not sold on Herbert. And I think Tua has that product of system/team Leinart thing. I think Haskins goes to the Giants tho. Which could be a real good fit if he leaves early. He would have time to refine his skills as a back up with the Giants. And a solid team to fall into with Barkley and ODB if he's still a Giant by time he starts.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers weren't giving an old running back 17 million dollars a year, which is where he was at.

You're insane. He's insane. Brown is insane.

Time to flush the toilet.

They get to leave the toilet.

You are going to Cleveland land bad. The only thing that makes it funnier is that none of yins see it. :laugh:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers weren't giving an old running back 17 million dollars a year, which is where he was at.

You're insane. He's insane. Brown is insane.

Time to flush the toilet.

Lol

@eaglesnut ...the ultimate LeVeon Bell fan, persistent, but mostly good natured Steeler fan antagonist...lol

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame you.

But, Brown is not equally part of the reason they haven't played in a SB recently. The DEF (Poor scheme, and specifically ILB and CB) are 80% of the reason PIT has not sniffed a chance the last two years.

Brown has been a problem, Ben has been a problem, Bell has been a problem, the defense has been a problem and Tomlin has been a problem. I view Brown equally responsible for all of those factors, simply because of the toxic, 'look-at-me/me-first' mentality. It's that loathesome, hip hop mentality...and Tomlin has let it run like a wildfire throughout that lockerroom.

It's an element as to why the Patriots are in every Super Bowl....Belichick doesn't allow that behaviour to take over...no dancing and prancing and shit after every first down and whatnot. I'm not his biggest fan, but on this point, he is spot on.

The Steelers are all about individuals and their stats...I've said it for years that if they keep guys like Bell and Brown, they won't win a SB. It's not just cause they can't pay for defense, but it is a factor.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you have seen this. Another SC player I loved with the Steelers. But If you haven't its hysterical

Ooh yeah, I've heard that.

Troy was pure magic.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown has been a problem, Ben has been a problem, Bell has been a problem, the defense has been a problem and Tomlin has been a problem. I view Brown equally responsible for all of those factors, simply because of the toxic, 'look-at-me/me-first' mentality. It's that loathesome, hip hop mentality...and Tomlin has let it run like a wildfire throughout that lockerroom.

It's an element as to why the Patriots are in every Super Bowl....Belichick doesn't allow that behaviour to take over...no dancing and prancing and shit after every first down and whatnot. I'm not his biggest fan, but on this point, he is spot on.

The Steelers are all about individuals and their stats...I've said it for years that if they keep guys like Bell and Brown, they won't win a SB. It's not just cause they can't pay for defense, but it is a factor.
How was ben a problem???

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get to leave the toilet.

You are going to Cleveland land bad. The only thing that makes it funnier is that none of yins see it. :laugh:
The only way we hit Cleveland bad is if we don't flush.

Top down, Tomlin down to all his divas.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk put in the right situation with the right head coach...a very good team needing a veteran WR and leadership you definitely pull the deal to take that next step. Whether you believe it or not he still provides leadership and experience for younger players. He still has AT LEAST 3-4 more prime or close to prime years so his age isn't a factor, especially since he hasn't be injured much, he's durable.

Him dominating has nothing to do with the Steelers not sniffing the SB. He makes a huge difference but it's still a team game

Put him a lockerroom full of pissed off defensive players with real leadership that will pick that punk up and beat the shit out of him. Same thing about OBJ.....who are the leaders in that clubhouse? There are none...certainly not vocal leaders. Somebody needs to kick his ass up and down.

Brown provides leadership? If you want your team to be led down a toilet, perhaps. There are teammates of his that are accusing him of quiting....that sound like leadership?

I want nothing to do with this clown - don't care how good he is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would prefer Haskins this year. I'm not sold on Herbert. And I think Tua has that product of system/team Leinart thing. I think Haskins goes to the Giants tho. Which could be a real good fit if he leaves early. He would have time to refine his skills as a back up with the Giants. And a solid team to fall into with Barkley and ODB if he's still a Giant by time he starts.

Most mocks have Haskins to Giants, I agree I think it would be a good fit. Haskins, Barkley, Beckham, Engram and so on...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a reason he didn't last in NE.And it goes beyond 1 career receiving TD in the post season. Diva receivers are not the best fit in the Pats system. Moss was a numbers guy not a big game or team player.And awful in the locker room and off the field. NE is a better team when they stick to their system WR's

Tried to put a cap on it but you have some venom stored up for this guy.

I hear you...but.

With all of his warts, the man sports a gold jacket! His one season in NE, the production speaks for itself...10 yrs ago and it still holds up as a productive season today. Not many other NE teams since have put up as many points in a season. That alone dispels your NE is better off point.

The rest of your vent on Moss...have at it. I've never said he was a great guy, great teammate.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to put a cap on it but you have some venom stored up for this guy.

I hear you...but.

With all of his warts, the man sports a gold jacket! His one season in NE, the production speaks for itself...10 yrs ago and it still holds up as a productive season today. Not many other NE teams since have put up as many points in a season. That alone dispels your NE is better off point.

The rest of your vent on Moss...have at it. I've never said he was a great guy, great teammate.
3 seasons in NE. He did put up numbers during the regular season. But his claims of "if I had a HOF QB" don't fly. He put up 1 TD in the post season with NE. And better numbers with Culpepper.Its not so much about Moss he's just an example. Numbers player diva WR's with bad attitudes. Just don't work in NE's system. Thats why he was shipped back to Minny from NE. And why I just don't see that kind of WR being a benefit for NE. Their system works much better with the system WR's they excel with

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put him a lockerroom full of pissed off defensive players with real leadership that will pick that punk up and beat the shit out of him. Same thing about OBJ.....who are the leaders in that clubhouse? There are none...certainly not vocal leaders. Somebody needs to kick his ass up and down.

Brown provides leadership? If you want your team to be led down a toilet, perhaps. There are teammates of his that are accusing him of quiting....that sound like leadership?

I want nothing to do with this clown - don't care how good he is.

Exactly why I said "put in the right situation with the right head coach" where leadership isn't an issue. Yes, I will take him and pay him. He is a huge difference-maker. You throw him the ball and win and have clear leadership on the team and everything will be fine. OBJ is worse imo

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers are in a bad spot. They could clean house but that's not really their style. If they stand pat, they obviously have a lot of internal issues. Not sure their next few years look very promising

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers player diva WR's with bad attitudes. Just don't work in NE's system. Thats why he was shipped back to Minny from NE. And why I just don't see that kind of WR being a benefit for NE. Their system works much better with the system WR's they excel with

I'm still disagreeing with this point in bold, because the production does not support it. I really think Brady benefits from talent just like any other QB would so the system stuff I'm not buying. McD has devised a system, it works, but he also shown what he can do with talent as well...589.

Now...that said....one big reason I like Julio Jones more than Brown even though I think Brown is a more clutch player...Julio is not a diva...in a lost season many guys of his stature would blow off the last couple of games. He was on the injury report week 16 and 17, he played. Tough season, not throwing anybody under the bus, went a long time w/o a TD to the point of it being a weekly question from the media, his rookie teammate Ridley getting a lot of targets and TDs, JJ never flinched and whined for the ball. The guy isn't perfect, but he has some character, and that's what you're attacking here. The character of Moss and the like.

In that vein I agree with you, but that's not the reality in the NFL, there are divas, you can win with them. IMO, you can't win with low character players, because you can't rely on their availability...that's not AB, not Moss.

Good to know this wasn't solely about Moss...lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinkin that AB is going to rip the lid off of Tomlin’s circus with this “interview”. Why else do it with Deebo?

Going to be interesting to see what he says

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinkin that AB is going to rip the lid off of Tomlin’s circus with this “interview”. Why else do it with Deebo?

Going to be interesting to see what he says
Yeah. I'm hoping for Carnage. The more shit, the more likely Tomlin goes down.

I'm breathless in Anticipation.

Still, Harrison and Brown are douches and hypocrites. They were Tomlin's monsters.