• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Trade?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair to agree to disagree. I think you're reaching a bit on Moss with NE though....it's easy to apply the selfish label to Randy because it was applicable for a lot of his career. Most of my NE fan friends tell me by diva standards Moss was a model citizen that season.. SB? The Giants front 4...that was the kryptonite for Brady and the NE OFC...Brady was sacked 5 times and hit at least 5 or 6 more times.

I'd be content with Juju WR1 and whomever the WR2/3 are at this point, but if you asking me who the better WR is right now...no question it's Antonio Brown and I'm a huge Juju fan.
I know Moss very well he was a major cancer in the Raiders locker room.And even aside from the Raiders he's always given up on plays. If Moss played to his full potential and wasn't such a diva. He may have been the greatest WR to play the game. When you watch hat Super Bowl he quit on a lot of plays. Played a small factor when he wanted to. But that me WR just doesn't work with the Pats. A lot of those sacks were because Brady just didn't have the WR's that continue to work the play. Moss quitting on plays left the Pats WR's that normally do in tighter coverage.

I'll break it down this way. I wanted the Raiders to draft Juju. He was always a leader on and off the field. He always led by example and played every WR role. Was the always the guy to make the big plays when the game was on the line. But had no ego. Tough as hell Ive seen him perform at a high level in a cast. And blocks and does all the little things that elevate team. Runs the tough routes and finesse routes.And is always a HR threat at the same time.I was glad he went to the Steelers. Because if the Pats snagged him. Their offense would have been a nightmare for the league. He's an elite WR that actually fits the NE mold as far as WR work ethic and demeanor.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's also not a bad thing.

A lot of Ben's mistakes have come forcefeeding AB the ball.

One players SHOULDN'T take over 160 targets next year.

Washington, hopefully. Our TE's, Conner and Samuels, and another rookie or two would need to take up that slack.

And JuJu can absolutely take on the #1 WR role.
Absolutely he can. SC has had a massive amount of elite WR's over the years. He played WR1 there maybe the best Trojan WR i've seen and that goes back a long way. Tbh I think he got snubbed for the pro bowl this season

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Moss very well he was a major cancer in the Raiders locker room.And even aside from the Raiders he's always given up on plays. If Moss played to his full potential and wasn't such a diva. He may have been the greatest WR to play the game. When you watch hat Super Bowl he quit on a lot of plays. Played a small factor when he wanted to. But that me WR just doesn't work with the Pats. A lot of those sacks were because Brady just didn't have the WR's that continue to work the play. Moss quitting on plays left the Pats WR's that normally do in tighter coverage.

I'll break it down this way. I wanted the Raiders to draft Juju. He was always a leader on and off the field. He always led by example and played every WR role. Was the always the guy to make the big plays when the game was on the line. But had no ego. Tough as hell Ive seen him perform at a high level in a cast. And blocks and does all the little things that elevate team. Runs the tough routes and finesse routes.And is always a HR threat at the same time.I was glad he went to the Steelers. Because if the Pats snagged him. Their offense would have been a nightmare for the league. He's an elite WR that actually fits the NE mold as far as WR work ethic and demeanor.
Absolutely agree.

He's a team-first leader. When he fumbled at the end of the NO game, he was depressed because he felt he let his team down. He was voted team MVP for the right reasons. He's the anti-Brown.

He has the skill and attitude of someone you want to build the team around.

The Steelers need better leadership at the top for that to mean something. The cancers and their enablers need cut out.

And I hope the team gets back to elite soon so he isn't wasted.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely agree.

He's a team-first leader. When he fumbled at the end of the NO game, he was depressed because he felt he let his team down. He was voted team MVP for the right reasons. He's the anti-Brown.

The Steelers need better leadership at the top for that to mean something. The cancers and their enablers need cut out.

Never been a brush it off guy. Always ben a team player. Gives 100% whether it be on the field,sidelines or in the locker room. Hell he's ben awesome in the Pittsburgh community. Got me watching Steelers games.Kind of hard to not hate the Steelers being a raiders fan. But so many SC greats went through Pittsburgh. Ive always had a soft spot for them.Troy Fucking Polamalu was another favorite. That Pat Macafee video is a classic

Steelers made some great moves at WR the last years. Juju was a steal. And I would not sleep on Washngton. He's got the tools another great pick imo. They have a lot of depth.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a brush it off guy. Always ben a team player. Gives 100% whether it be on the field,sidelines or in the locker room. Hell he's ben awesome in the Pittsburgh community. Got me watching Steelers games.Kind of hard to not hate the Steelers being a raiders fan. But so many SC greats went through Pittsburgh. Ive always had a soft spot for them.Troy Fucking Polamalu was another favorite. That Pat Macafee video is a classic

Steelers made some great moves at WR the last years. Juju was a steal. And I would not sleep on Washngton. He's got the tools another great pick imo. They have a lot of depth.
But none of that will matter if Tomlin is here next year. I've completely lost faith in him. He's a poor coach.

I'm sick to my stomach right now that this show is going to continue.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But none of that will matter if Tomlin is here next year. I've completely lost faith in him. He's a poor coach.

I'm sick to my stomach right now that this show is going to continue.
Believe me I completely understand how much a shit coach. Can completely kill your team. I'm hoping SC drops CH by next year. For the same reasons you want Tomlin gone

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moss...I'm not pushing back on what he was as a player overall...I won't even push back on him giving up on a few plays during games including that SB...if the NE OL wasn't whipped so badly, I might even throw more shade on his SB performance...the way I saw that game and still see that game...NE lost that game in the trenches. Over the season Moss' numbers tell the story better than I can...Brady with a true #1 is not anti-Patriots...they simply have made the new hitting rules work to their favor with small, fast twitch players...couple that with a scheme to iso those players on LBs...they don't need a big time WR1.

Juju...as I said, I'm a big Juju fan. If you're suggesting he's better than Antonio Brown today. I disagree. If you're telling me you're rather Juju as your WR1 because of XYZ reason (hard worker, less drama, etc) ...I'm with you.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That....doesn't even make sense

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss...I'm not pushing back on what he was as a player overall...I won't even push back on him giving up on a few plays during games including that SB...if the NE OL wasn't whipped so badly, I might even throw more shade on his SB performance...the way I saw that game and still see that game...NE lost that game in the trenches. Over the season Moss' numbers tell the story better than I can...Brady with a true #1 is not anti-Patriots...they simply have made the new hitting rules work to their favor with small, fast twitch players...couple that with a scheme to iso those players on LBs...they don't need a big time WR1.

Juju...as I said, I'm a big Juju fan. If you're suggesting he's better than Antonio Brown today. I disagree. If you're telling me you're rather Juju as your WR1 because of XYZ reason (hard worker, less drama, etc) ...I'm with you.
If he's not already, he's close enough.

And his lack of personal ego is better for the gameplan, which makes him worth more to the team. Ben threw some backbreaking INT's this season, and some of those were fed to Brown in tight coverage when there would have been better options.

He got 25 balls thrown his way, against NO iirc. Caught 19 of them and went 185 yards and 2 TD's. There is no reason he should be getting that many passes his way. He commands too much attention. there are people open all over the field.

I can't understand what more he fucking wants from Ben. I think JuJu getting MVP broke something in his mind.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely agree.

The way to not waste him was to pair him with other offensive talents like the dominate beasts that were just there but won't be any longer.

:dhd:

Now he gets wasted in the never ending QB journey that's just around the corner for you...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oss had a bad habit of taking multiple plays off. As he did in the super bowl. The Pats thive on a quick passing game. With the quick passing game removed and moss in auto pilot. The Giants Dline had one job stop the run,frustrate most and over load the quick routes. Pats Oine was fine all year. Moss was one dimensional. That Giants D thrived more on a solid game plan. And I would take Juju over AB right now

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not already, he's close enough.

And his lack of personal ego is better for the gameplan, which makes him worth more to the team. Ben threw some backbreaking INT's this season, and some of those were fed to Brown in tight coverage when there would have been better options.

He got 25 balls thrown his way, against NO iirc. Caught 19 of them and went 185 yards and 2 TD's. There is no reason he should be getting that many passes his way. He commands too much attention. there are people open all over the field.

I can't understand what more he fucking wants from Ben. I think JuJu getting MVP broke something in his mind.
The only area AB has him in is TD's. But Juu isn't about the glory. He runs a lot of the difficult utes in the middle where you get hit. To open up the deep game. Both for him and AB. He's not going to complain about targets or TDs. Its about the tam scoring not his stats. If it means blocking on a rushing play or opening up another WR. He'll get his numbers but its team first

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only area AB has him in is TD's. But Juu isn't about the glory. He runs a lot of the difficult utes in the middle where you get hit. To open up the deep game. Both for him and AB. He's not going to complain about targets or TDs. Its about the tam scoring not his stats. If it means blocking on a rushing play or opening up another WR. He'll get his numbers but its team first
That's another thing to love about him. He's an aggressive blocker. He's got all the best qualities of Hines Ward, with more physical gifts.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him in Atlanta

Julio
AB
Sanu
Ridley

That could work

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That....doesn't even make sense
How do you steeler fans not get this? The Steelers are the bad guys here for running Bell into the ground without paying him. Antonio got to witness it all.

When he calls Clark an Uncle Tom it's for siding with the Steelers. Siding with the oppressors.

He's calling Clark a house one, but "Uncle Tom" is more politically correct.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oss had a bad habit of taking multiple plays off. As he did in the super bowl. The Pats thive on a quick passing game. With the quick passing game removed and moss in auto pilot. The Giants Dline had one job stop the run,frustrate most and over load the quick routes. Pats Oine was fine all year. Moss was one dimensional. That Giants D thrived more on a solid game plan. And I would take Juju over AB right now

I'll put a cap on Moss with this comment...the NE oline was fine going into the game...they were not fine in the game however. The game plan to beat NE was already in blueprint form...bang Brady around, man up on the WRs to disrupt the timing.

Juju...I would too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you steeler fans not get this? The Steelers are the bad guys here for running Bell into the ground without paying him. Antonio got to witness it all.

When he calls Clark an Uncle Tom it's for siding with the Steelers. Siding with the oppressors.

He's calling Clark a house one, but "Uncle Tom" is more politically correct.

Have to admire your tenacity here though.