• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown flopped according to Pacman Jones

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether Brown was concussed or not is irrelevant. Whether he was faking the severity of the injury is irrelevant.

What Burfict did was 100% a penalty. There is no question about that. Jones lost his cool and hurt the team even more.

You don't get to say "He started it by provoking me". IT doesn't work that way.
true most the time the guy who didnt start it gets the flag:suds:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. And there are lots and lots of player that will actively try and provoke a player because it will get them off their game. The great players ignore it and just do their thing.

That's why someone like ODB will need to learn to grow up if ever wants to be considered great because you can be sure as shit that corners will be doing exactly what Josh Norman did to him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac reports Antonio Brown (concussion) "should be able to play" Sunday against the Broncos.

Brown took a vicious hit from Vontaze Burfict with less than 20 seconds remaining in the Steelers' Wild Card win over the Bengals. The play resulted in a personal foul for Burfict as well as another for Adam Jones as Brown was being helped off the field. The two infractions set Pittsburgh up for the game-winning field goal. Brown was placed in the concussion protocol after the game, but he was reportedly laughing and joking with his teammates in the locker room. It is possible he avoided a concussion altogether. Brown's status will be updated throughout the week.

The bolded means nothing.
15 years ago I knocked myself the fuck out snowboarding. Got a free toboggan-ride down the mountain that I don't remember. I was cracking jokes to the doctor and seemed normal enough for him to give me my car keys and let me drive down the mountain, which I also don't remember. Fooled my girl and her brother too.

We should probably all be dead.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 years ago I knocked myself the fuck out snowboarding. Got a free toboggan-ride down the mountain that I don't remember. I was cracking jokes to the doctor and seemed normal enough for him to give me my car keys and let me drive down the mountain, which I also don't remember. Fooled my girl and her brother too.

Yup my last concussion I had a tree fall on my head knocking me unconscious and having a nice concussion to deal with. I stayed out at the lake with my friends and not a single one of them could tell something was wrong. The next day I received some panic phone calls from my family saying that I had called them telling them the whole story and laughing the entire time but can't recall a single conversation.

So yeah him laughing it up with his teammates means very little at this point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I bet that's what you tell everyone. Don't cross me again bitch...:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler and bd are both obvious vajayjays.

Prolly fans of flopping...
Not sure if serious. :think:

FTR, it's a brain bruise.
What!?! If brains were involved, the NFL would've cared a lot more, a long time before they did.

(I'm not being serious. PacMan isn't bright. But Shaziers hit was worse imo. Head down is bad football. Burfict had his head up.)

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler and bd are both obvious vajayjays.

Prolly fans of flopping...

What!?! If brains were involved, the NFL would've cared a lot more, a long time before they did.

(I'm not being serious. PacMan isn't bright. But Shaziers hit was worse imo. Head down is bad football. Burfict had his head up.)
Looks like Burfict lowered his head and looked at the ground as he made contact in the GIF

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says he has a concussion? The NFL?

Burfict is a dirty piece of garbage, and that's why he got fined 65 grand for the last meet not to mention his violations before that one and his troubled college rep....
He was clearly trying to injure and take everyone he hit out of the game...Thus his extra knee in Bens shoulder...
Jumping in the refs face, trying to injure a coach on the sideline but that punk got the worst of that one...
There is a reason that lunatic wasn't drafted with all that talent, let me enlighten you, he is a Raid sprayed cockroach, out of control....
His team had the win well in their hands and him and Pac O made it easy....Ben may have gotten them there anyway but those 2 handed it to them because they cannot control their emotions....
You should be upset with him and your HC that didn't have the good sense to bench that idiot before he lost the game for you, which he did....:crazy:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, the initial issue is missed & the retaliation is what's flagged. It happens even more in hockey.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Took a fastball in the head in highschool. Don't remember it but I was told I got up, jogged to first, advanced to 2nd on a groundball and then during the next batter fell flat onto my face, out like a light.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones' only point of reference is when he compares this to the people he shoots at a strip club or something.

Him, Burfict and many, many others in the NFL shouldn't even be part of society, much less the NFL.