• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown flopped according to Pacman Jones

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munchak was upset that Nelson pushed Todman when they were out of bounds.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munchak was upset that Nelson pushed Todman when they were out of bounds.

Munchak has no excuse for engaging the Bengals player. Porter has no excuse for being on the field at the end of the game trying to incite a riot. The little fucking bug eyed HC of the Steelers has no excuse for being a POS that not only condones that shit, but encouraged it.

But it is what it is.

Solid, professional officiating would have nipped the whole gawd damn mess in the bud much earlier in the game and while the final score might not have been different, the end result would have.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munchak has no excuse for engaging the Bengals player. Porter has no excuse for being on the field at the end of the game trying to incite a riot. The little fucking bug eyed HC of the Steelers has no excuse for being a POS that not only condones that shit, but encouraged it.

But it is what it is.

Solid, professional officiating would have nipped the whole gawd damn mess in the bud much earlier in the game and while the final score might not have been different, the end result would have.
Damn what's happening here? I agree with you on this one. IMO, the refs lost control of this game in the first half and why didn't Porter get a flag for coming onto the field?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it is what it is.

I wasn't implying there is an excuse for Munchak or anyone else. Simply explaining why Munchak did what he did and don't agree with his reaction. It was ridiculous how both teams acted with Cincy being the worse of the 2.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't implying there is an excuse for Munchak or anyone else. Simply explaining why Munchak did what he did and don't agree with his reaction. It was ridiculous how both teams acted with Cincy being the worse of the 2.

I'm calling it a tie. :suds:

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe anything the NFL says. If he truly did suffer a concussion and was knocked out cold then he will not play next week. Tyler Eifert missed several games with a much less severe looking concussion. So, we'll see. I'm betting Brown is perfectly fine come Sunday.
I'm betting you are the biggest idiot this board has ever seen.