• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt things have changed but if he jumped her and forced her face down while she said stop that's a little more than a touch to the nip....

I agree. Problem is that these women never came forward about anything and the one he wouldn't "give" $1.6M kept coming back for more. Seriously, she was to F*ck the money out of him and hejust wouldn't throw it away. She had some problems of her own......$30K to the IRS and $300K for mommy's house that she couldn't afford, should never have bought and was behind in the mortgage and property taxes.

Now she's pissed because he wouldn't agree to pay her off for $2M. Because he knows if he did, he'd be paying off every piece of fluff he ever banged. "Just say NO". Really good attorneys will rip her to shreds.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's reasonable speculation over the Brown cases, but this isn't helping. Just sit on the sidelines here.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's reasonable speculation over the Brown cases, but this isn't helping. Just sit on the sidelines here.

he isnt the brightest color in the box

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's dumb for having any contact. It doesn't help anything. But at the same time, I feel that reporter made those texts out to be harsher than they where. I read the reporter's tweet and expected far worse when I got to the screen shots.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Pats fan and took a look at that Sports Illustrated article I'd have to think long and hard about rooting for such a terrible human being. I mean it's not like they need him to win rings.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been no formal r*pe charges by any of the women. All are sexual assault. Every guy who's dated women has attempted sexual assault by the latest standards. If you put a hand on agirlsbreast and she said "Please, no" and you did again.....she could charge you with sexual assault today, even hough you did it in high school.

Almost every girl I dated from 1964-1968 said "no" at least twice before reaching her hand down my pants.

There's no and then there's the playful "let's slow down" type convo

Anyone with a lick of sense knows the difference

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Pats fan and took a look at that Sports Illustrated article I'd have to think long and hard about rooting for such a terrible human being. I mean it's not like they need him to win rings.

Why is Brown a terrible human being? Because he didn't choose the right right women to fuck??

You have to look at the complete picture and not just the piece that someone is letting you look at. When r*pe is committed, women generally talk about to at least another friend or family member. Most women report it immediately in order to get the guy who did it. We're living in a time where getting a piece of ass 30 years ago can destroy a career. I'm constantly talking with my grandson about getting laid today and what it might cost him if he becomes wealthy later in life. My main point is always, "Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head."

Every guy I've known has gone out on a Saturday night to a place where both men and women go to hook up. If they're lucky enough, they find someone to spend the evening with and if they're really lucky get to take home or get to go home with them for a night. Sometimes it works out to be a permanent relationship, but most times it was just a one night romp. My guess is that it happens at least one million times a weeik. It ain't sexual assault or r*pe, it's consentual sex.

My guess is that this trainer figured she could screw Brown and then screw him again for some dough. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree and instead of telling his agent or lawyer about the girl wanting money, he figured saying 'no' was enough. The next time he's in a bar and some cutie walks up and starts rubbing up against him, maybe he'll have learned a lesson and tell her that he has a girlfriend or wife......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, it's something new every week with this moron.

Funny. I have a 2' x 3' wall calendar in front of me and I have something new written every day for the next three weeks. Dematology, Rheumatology, Physical Therapy, Haircut, Dentist, Footbll games against three different teams..........

Maybe you need to find something else to bitch about.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Just like every other living human being. Or are your days exactly the same every day. Very exciting life.
I don't have people accusing me of stiffing them, raping them, threatening them, nearly killing children by throwing a couch out of a balcony, and the like, slick.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown isn't going to play this week, and I'd be surprised if he plays again this season. Clear violation of the personal conduct policy to go after this latest accuser and her kids. Stupid enough to include his own lawyer in that harassment. Even if the lady is lying, you can't do that stuff. NFL has already responded they are looking into it. Shutdown looming.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's dumb for having any contact. It doesn't help anything. But at the same time, I feel that reporter made those texts out to be harsher than they where. I read the reporter's tweet and expected far worse when I got to the screen shots.
agreed

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. I have a 2' x 3' wall calendar in front of me and I have something new written every day for the next three weeks. Dematology, Rheumatology, Physical Therapy, Haircut, Dentist, Footbll games against three different teams..........

Maybe you need to find something else to bitch about.
Those are great. I got one of them in the spare bedroom I use as an office. Look at it every day. It's got stuff like "5 mile run, prepare for Everest trip, meet with investors, leg day, lunch with in-laws, meeting with marketing dept., 10k run....."

Dude that lived here before me must not have had any time at all to screw around on the internet.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.
Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL needs to cut ties with this POS. NFL doesn’t need him and the Patriots surely don’t need him. He’s a waste of oxygen.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Brown a terrible human being? Because he didn't choose the right right women to fuck??

You have to look at the complete picture and not just the piece that someone is letting you look at. When r*pe is committed, women generally talk about to at least another friend or family member. Most women report it immediately in order to get the guy who did it. We're living in a time where getting a piece of ass 30 years ago can destroy a career. I'm constantly talking with my grandson about getting laid today and what it might cost him if he becomes wealthy later in life. My main point is always, "Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head."

Every guy I've known has gone out on a Saturday night to a place where both men and women go to hook up. If they're lucky enough, they find someone to spend the evening with and if they're really lucky get to take home or get to go home with them for a night. Sometimes it works out to be a permanent relationship, but most times it was just a one night romp. My guess is that it happens at least one million times a weeik. It ain't sexual assault or r*pe, it's consentual sex.

My guess is that this trainer figured she could screw Brown and then screw him again for some dough. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree and instead of telling his agent or lawyer about the girl wanting money, he figured saying 'no' was enough. The next time he's in a bar and some cutie walks up and starts rubbing up against him, maybe he'll have learned a lesson and tell her that he has a girlfriend or wife......

So let's assume she's batshit crazy you double down by threatening her in a group text during an ongoing NFL investigation?

Pics of her kids?

That's harassment man. He can't deny that one.