• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong? Once Rosen came in he was actually able to move the ball. Fitz had 48 yards over 3 quarters...48 yards think about that. A donkey could have ran for more yards over 3 quarters and Rosen actually has a nice arm. Two drops for TD's in limited time he looked exponentially better. Even if he was put in after it was 13-0 in the 3rd there was a chance to keep it under control but Fitz threw 2 pick 6's. Yeah it wasn't him....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong? Once Rosen came in he was actually able to move the ball. Fitz had 48 yards over 3 quarters...48 yards think about that. A donkey could have ran for more yards over 3 quarters and Rosen actually has a nice arm. Two drops for TD's in limited time he looked exponentially better. Even if he was put in after it was 13-0 in the 3rd there was a chance to keep it under control but Fitz threw 2 pick 6's. Yeah it wasn't him....

Isn't this thread supposed to be about AB rapes and not rapes of your team?:suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this thread supposed to be about AB rapes and not rapes of your team?:suds:
Thought that we'd add some excitement to this thread....Fins getting everyone going of late.

I think AB is toast Nike just moved on and the league spent 10 hours with that lady. Wonder what he's going to say when they ask him if it's his texts or not...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute, you must think the Patriots played the same defensive scheme the last half of quarter 4 as the did the first 3 quarters.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that we'd add some excitement to this thread....Fins getting everyone going of late.

I think AB is toast Nike just moved on and the league spent 10 hours with that lady. Wonder what he's going to say when they ask him if it's his texts or not...

Bro I remember when the Pats were the doormats back in 70's when your team was dominant. After 30 years of suffering, and not some bandwagon fan, I will never pile on, forget my roots and act like I have been there before. Some of these posters are so biased or think they are part of the team. Glad to see you sticking with them through thick and thin. And make sure to keep Mercury Morris in your neighborhood

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute, you must think the Patriots played the same defensive scheme the last half of quarter 4 as the did the first 3 quarters.
Of course not but do you think 48 yards over 3 quarters is normal? Do you honestly believe that Fitz is better than Rosen? Curious to hear this...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro I remember when the Pats were the doormats back in 70's when your team was dominant. After 30 years of suffering, and not some bandwagon fan, I will never pile on, forget my roots and act like I have been there before. Some of these posters are so biased or think they are part of the team. Glad to see you sticking with them through thick and thin. And make sure to keep Mercury Morris in your neighborhood
You are definitely a true fan. Always say that the best fans are the ones with the worst teams. It's easy to cheer for a winner....:suds: Stay classy!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not but do you think 48 yards over 3 quarters is normal? Do you honestly believe that Fitz is better than Rosen? Curious to here this...
I think the Whole Dolphins team stinks regardless of who's QBing.
Put Brady in a Miami uniform right now, and they still get their asses handed to them.

The team has elected to tank, and their plan is working as they planed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mentioned this before.

I think maybe the word scheme is foriegn to him?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Whole Dolphins team stinks regardless of who's QBing.
Put Brady in a Miami uniform right now, and they still get their asses handed to them.

The team has elected to tank, and their plan is working as they planed.
Don't get me wrong one player isn't going to make them contenders but Rosen is a definite upgrade over Fitz. He's done. Even still the game wasn't out of hand Rosen would have made it interesting as I'm pretty confident he would have done better than 48 yards and 2 pick 6's. That was my point and you disagreed.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know back to the actual thread.

With Nike moving on from AB. Seems to me it would have been cheaper for AB just to pay the chick that opened the flood gates. pretty sure AB just lost a chunk of change losing that sponsorship.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong one player isn't going to make them contenders but Rosen is a definite upgrade over Fitz. He's done. Even still the game wasn't out of hand Rosen would have made it interesting as I'm pretty confident he would have done better than 48 yards and 2 pick 6's. That was my point and you disagreed.

I'm pretty confident that game never would have been interesting, even if Rosen came in in the first quarter. If Rosen played before the game got completely out of control the Patriots defense whould have played harder than they were in the 4th.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty confident that game never would have been interesting, even if Rosen came in in the first quarter. If Rosen played before the game got completely out of control the Patriots defense whould have played harder than they were in the 4th.
So you believe that they weren't playing hard from the start? Have you seen the patsies ever let up and BB let it happen? Rarely. The Fins D wasn't playing badly considering they had no help from the offense. 48 yards....F me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe that they weren't playing hard from the start? Have you seen the patsies ever let up and BB let it happen? Rarely. The Fins D wasn't playing badly considering they had no help from the offense. 48 yards....F me.
I'm saying just the opposite. I'm saying the Pat's played softer later in the game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying just the opposite. I'm saying the Pat's played softer later in the game.
Their D sure wasn't as they wanted the shut out. The O kept brady in until the end throwing bombs so believe whatever you want.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their D sure wasn't as they wanted the shut out. The O kept brady in until the end throwing bombs so believe whatever you want.

Reading your drivel makes my ears bleed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you have no integrity or class everyone already knows this.... The rapist will be on the list next week after they speak to the lady and I'm sure that will bring a tear to your eye. The rapist better hope that this doesn't escalate into a criminal case and jail because they would rip him a new hole in there. By the way do you have any females in your life I'm guessing not otherwise you wouldn't be cheering for this POS...

There have been no formal r*pe charges by any of the women. All are sexual assault. Every guy who's dated women has attempted sexual assault by the latest standards. If you put a hand on agirlsbreast and she said "Please, no" and you did again.....she could charge you with sexual assault today, even hough you did it in high school.

Almost every girl I dated from 1964-1968 said "no" at least twice before reaching her hand down my pants.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been no formal r*pe charges by any of the women. All are sexual assault. Every guy who's dated women has attempted sexual assault by the latest standards. If you put a hand on agirlsbreast and she said "Please, no" and you did again.....she could charge you with sexual assault today, even hough you did it in high school.

Almost every girl I dated from 1964-1968 said "no" at least twice before reaching her hand down my pants.
No doubt things have changed but if he jumped her and forced her face down while she said stop that's a little more than a touch to the nip....

Reactions: gob