• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what Antonio Brown likes? I hope he is forced to quit the game because he is a complete piece of shit.

I and others assume that's your highly regarded opinion since you have nothing at all to substantiate your declaration.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I and others assume that's your highly regarded opinion since you have nothing at all to substantiate your declaration.

Google Antonio Brown..... you will find plenty to substantiate that he is a complete piece of shit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what Antonio Brown likes? I hope he is forced to quit the game because he is a complete piece of shit.
Then you're dumb. The point of the league is to have the most talented and most productive players play against each other.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're dumb. The point of the league is to have the most talented and most productive players play against each other.

So as long as the player is talented and one of the best in the world he can the biggest piece of shit there is? Does AB grab your head while he's tea bagging you? What a fucking tool. :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as long as the player is talented and one of the best in the world he can the biggest piece of shit there is? Does AB grab your head while he's tea bagging you? What a fucking tool. :L

Are non athletes allowed to keep their jobs after comitting a crime?

I like the idea that the NFL has a conduct policy. But no one cares if a player commits a crime. The viewers are still going to watch. This tarnishing the shield is a bunch of crap. Adding new rules every year likely upsets more fans than some idiot football player doing dumb shit. NFL The National Flag League.

Roger and his henchmen need to allow the authorties to police these and all the other actions that happen away from the football field.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they are in jail, they should play.

Go watch the church flag football league with the rest of the faggots. Your people.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back.

Jesus man

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif