• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anquan Boldin

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to be snarky or sarcastic. Just saying that guys don't usually get nominated for awards unless their team wins.

Peyton Manning. I missed the word "NFC".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I REALLY wanna see Patton get some more snaps. Especially now that you can guarantee Boldin will see double teams. Although if they double up on Boldin, that means there's a good chance that VD will get single coverage, which could be just as bad for the other team.

Patton impressed me a bit in the pre-season, but the world is full of "pre-season" players. If he's not getting playing time, I'm sure there is a good reason for it in the coaches minds.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Patton impressed me a bit in the pre-season, but the world is full of "pre-season" players. If he's not getting playing time, I'm sure there is a good reason for it in the coaches minds.

Patton did it primarily against first-team Ds, though, so there's something to it. Not saying the guy's gonna be a great player, but I do think it's reason for some optimism. But given that he's a rookie, and wasn't at full strength for much of training camp, I can understand giving other guys opportunities ahead of him for now. We're only one game in, after all, and it's not like the passing game was struggling. If the Hawks do a better job of shutting down our top two guys, though, and no one else steps up, we may want to consider speeding up Patton's development.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patton did it primarily against first-team Ds, though, so there's something to it. Not saying the guy's gonna be a great player, but I do think it's reason for some optimism. But given that he's a rookie, and wasn't at full strength for much of training camp, I can understand giving other guys opportunities ahead of him for now. We're only one game in, after all, and it's not like the passing game was struggling. If the Hawks do a better job of shutting down our top two guys, though, and no one else steps up, we may want to consider speeding up Patton's development.

Well, he certainly was anxious to get here.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind-blowing stats for Week 2 of 2013 | NFL.com

Anquan Boldin

Anquan Boldin had 13 receptions, 208 yards and a touchdown versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 1, becoming the only player since 1966 with more than 200 receiving yards in two season openers (217 yards in Week 1, 2003 versus Detroit). Boldin, who played for the Arizona Cardinals and Baltimore Ravens before being traded to the 49ers, is the first player in NFL history to have 100 yards receiving in his debuts with three different teams. Sorry, Ravens fans. In your Week 1 loss to the Broncos, your fleet of wide receivers combined for just 7 more yards than Boldin had himself on Sunday.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Every year since 2009, the team that plays Philadelphia in the Eagles' home opener has gone on to win the Super Bowl that season.

From that article above. That's crazy. Guess I should go lay out some money on Washington...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year since 2009, the team that plays Philadelphia in the Eagles' home opener has gone on to win the Super Bowl that season.

From that article above. That's crazy. Guess I should go lay out some money on Washington...

i dont see cousins taking the skins to the super bowl

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't that game in Washington? I think San Diego is the first opponent in Philadelphia. So I hope you haven't put the money down yet. ;)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
qxh.gif

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boldin still has atleast 1 more very good year left and then he has maybe 2 good years left. I hope we resign him.