• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another question for the fan base

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone still really high on Austin after Sunday? ( not even talking about how much money he is making)

Beasley was even referred to during the game as a poor mans Wes Welker..... and I agree. And he will get better.

Williams to me already seems to be the better #2 on the field for us .... and Beasley looks great in the slot

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Austin is no more than a high price decoy........:L

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Austin has lost something. The running game seems better with him around, but nobody sees it or cares. We seem to take more satisfaction in calling each other names and pounding our chests about our idiotic HSOs than anything.

Beasley is our racist fans afternoon delight. A solid, small, oh hey what do you know, WHITE wide receiver some of us seem to have nocturnal emissions over. He's a nifty player to have, but for the guys out there thinking he replaces Austin in every way, you're at the top of the football stupid chain. Give your family a Merry Christmas and end it all tonight.

Just my .02.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Austin has lost something. The running game seems better with him around, but nobody sees it or cares. We seem to take more satisfaction in calling each other names and pounding our chests about our idiotic HSOs than anything.

Beasley is our racist fans afternoon delight. A solid, small, oh hey what do you know, WHITE wide receiver some of us seem to have nocturnal emissions over. He's a nifty player to have, but for the guys out there thinking he replaces Austin in every way, you're at the top of the football stupid chain. Give your family a Merry Christmas and end it all tonight.

Just my .02.

I think you just called Michael Irvin anti black. Because it was him that said it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my .02.

btw some more comments about him from Irvin

Cowboys Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin stopped by Valley Ranch headquarters the same day for a tutorial session with some of the Cowboys wide receivers.
On his way out the door, Irvin was effusive about Beasley.
“The Cowboys never really have had a guy like that,” Irvin said. “He catches everything. He gives a team the opportunity [through short passes] to walk the ball down the field and not get in trouble stretching the field.
“That replaces the running game to some degree,” he added. “His quickness is better than his speed, and he is not afraid to put his body in harm’s way.”

Horn: A year after briefly quitting team, Dallas Cowboys WR Cole Beasley committed to following in footsteps of role model Wes Welker | Dallas Morning News

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't the first, or the majority.

Then why fucking make a racist ass statement on Christmas Eve? That was a hate filled racist post if I ever saw one on a forum

And pure obvious

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why fucking make a racist ass statement on Christmas Eve? That was a hate filled racist post if I ever saw one on a forum

And pure obvious

:agree:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my .02.

Dude. Yours is the only racist post I've seen about Beasley. That was so filled with pent up anger and racism. You should get help. You should also go back and watch how many big plays Beasley has made for us this year and compare it to the number of plays he has been on the field for. Guy makes the most of his chances and just has a knack of making a play when we need it most. Merry Christmas and don't project your issues onto others...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my .02.

You have some inner issues. So let me see if I understand? If I'm white and like Beasley, I'm racist? WOW that is some dumb ass shit you are tossing around. You can keep the two cents. What you posted ain't worth shit.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that people even still bring up race. I don't even see skin color. All I see is the star on the helmet and the number of the jersey. If they are a player and getting it done, I will praise them. If they are stinking up the joint, I'll bash them. Don't give a single fuck how they look or what color their skin is. Beasley is a player and I like him over Austin right now in every way imaginable. And not that it matters, but I could leave fingerprints on charcoal.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a positive note ...... atleast we all know who myround is on these boards now

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin spends more time off the field then on. Williams appears to have brought some of his big play ability from Baylor and has made some big catches. I really like the dimension that beasly brings to the offense. Beasly seems to always be open. Going forward the Beasly and Williams combo replace Austin. We also have harris whom I really like as well. This team is currently loaded on offense. Too bad our defense sucks so bad because the offense is championship caliber

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cowboys will be looking to dump Austin this off season. maybe someone will give us a 4th or 5th rounder for him & cash

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cowboys will be looking to dump Austin this off season. maybe someone will give us a 4th or 5th rounder for him & cash

I wouldn't look for that. Teams know Dallas will cut Austin and Austin showed nothing this year to warrant a draft pick and cash back.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure Austin will even be cut.

We save nothing cutting him. Cost the same to keep hm as it does to release him.

I was mre along the lines of thinking he should no longer be considered our #2 ... and maybe not even our number 3. over Cole.

However was also thinking if he was moved down to the 4th WR spot..... We we line up 4 wide or 5 wide there would be no team in the NFL with that much talent on the field. (This is if Austin can return to form next year.)
Plus f he is moved down to 4th .... we wouldn't have to worry as much with keeping him healthy. He was one hella Special Teams player before we made him our #2.
Just using him less though would possibly keep him healthy for a full season next year. Which MIGHT (small chance) get us a low round pick after next season if we were to go that route

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference in keeping him and cutting him is only a little over 400,000.

That small amount..... I think he is worth taking a chance and holding on to for one more year.

I just think his role should be reduced so we can go ahead and let Williams and Beasley grow

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Austin is still hurt, but he may be hurt the rest of his career. The only reason I see cutting him is because it will be difficult for this mgmt and FO to have a guy making that much money involved in only a handful of plays a game. His production and value put him behind Dez, Williams, and Beasley but if he is still on the team he will line up as #3 at worst. My hope is that we could dangle him out there for some return, but who is going to pay anything for a guy who can't stay healthy and set to make as much as he is? So I'll put this scenario out there...say NE calls with an offer of a 7th rounder for him, would you take it? I would. Even though it only saves us a tiny amount of money, the roster spot is worth more than that to me as well as being able to "allow" JG to put the more skilled player on the field.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Austin is still hurt, but he may be hurt the rest of his career. The only reason I see cutting him is because it will be difficult for this mgmt and FO to have a guy making that much money involved in only a handful of plays a game. His production and value put him behind Dez, Williams, and Beasley but if he is still on the team he will line up as #3 at worst. My hope is that we could dangle him out there for some return, but who is going to pay anything for a guy who can't stay healthy and set to make as much as he is? So I'll put this scenario out there...say NE calls with an offer of a 7th rounder for him, would you take it? I would. Even though it only saves us a tiny amount of money, the roster spot is worth more than that to me as well as being able to "allow" JG to put the more skilled player on the field.

I just checked though .... under 400,000 we save ...
OFC post June 1st ... and split it we coul save 4 million but that pushes even more dead money forward
2015 is when you really save money on cutting him ...... The you save 7.5 million and only push 2 million forward

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 Cap hit 8,248,400 dead money if cut or traded 7,853,600
2015 Cap hit 9,636,400 dead money if cut or traded 5,105,200
2016 Cap hit 12,558,400 dead money if cut or traded 2,356,800

so what I was saying is we wont get a draft pick for him I dont think .... not in this upcoming draft... best case would be next offseason someone goes down and then maybe