• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Positive of the 2014 Season

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kind of funny to hear Dad throw BB into some sort of group that disliked Stew....:suds:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kind of funny to hear Dad throw BB into some sort of group that disliked Stew....:suds:

I know... it is bizarre. I used to wonder if he was just a dumb fuck... or was simply fucking with everyone...

But, it is clear to me... he is just a dumb fuck...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB took up for Stewart at the time, but has since become one of those who has decided that everything before the current guy was a piece of crap. He bitches about bandwagon fans, yet is one of the worst kind, all hail the current guy, every problem was someone else's fault. Has claimed that Holgorsen's shortcomings are Stewart's fault, and the big one, cant discuss something without name calling, are you a politician, BB?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now me on the other hand I never really liked him.....the difference with me and Dad is the fact I did not relish Stews shortcomings because of my own desires for the program. I never came off as gleeful when he and WVU lost. I was glad with the decision to move away from him because I thought he offered nothing to the advancement of the program. We could talk about his shortcomings in recruitment until the cows come home, I was talking about it a year before DH was ever mentioned, only the blind can't see what issues this has caused us.

WVU admin made a bad decision IMO in putting him in charge...a move that lacked professionalism and foresight of a program that was one of the hottest in the nation at the time. The lack of professionalism showed its ugly head when he tried to smear the new coach and in turn made our program a joke in the media. He was just thankful to have the job and he should have kept up the pursuit of things on RR's list of improvements, at least then we could look back at his time here and say this was his legacy. IMO his legacy is average play with a huge black eye at the end.

We have discussed Stew so many times on this board :deadhorse:....who really give a sh$t anymore? We can't compare the two because it is apples to oranges at this point..even though some will try.

Only thing I know is when they coached in the same conf one guy went 10-3 one guy went 9-4...for some reason this some how points out one guy can't coach and one guy can for some...kind of silly no matter which side of the argument you fall on. :suds:
We need to find a new WVUDAD for our boards, his tired arguments are making this board very boring:washing:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB took up for Stewart at the time, but has since become one of those who has decided that everything before the current guy was a piece of crap. He bitches about bandwagon fans, yet is one of the worst kind, all hail the current guy, every problem was someone else's fault. Has claimed that Holgorsen's shortcomings are Stewart's fault, and the big one, cant discuss something without name calling, are you a politician, BB?

Why are you so sensitive to the name calling? Why do you feel it is necessary to make a point about someone calling you a name? When you get caught in lying... why do you care if someone calls you a lying son of a bitch? When you post like a stupid fuck... why do you care if someone calls you a stupid fuck?

The name fits...

Tell me DAD, what have I consistently blamed Stewart for?

And, when you answer that one... please let me know the Defensive Linemen he recruited... the QB's he recruited... and let me know what the hell happened? I have asked you to go through his years of recruiting classes and provide us with the outcome of his recruits... and, have yet to see you follow through.

Tell me DAD... why do you troll?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do give DAD some credit as he makes some good posts. I just ignore the STEW BS. The blather and arguments over and over about this by the same guys makes the board active but makes for terrible reading.

Why don't you guys just ignore the idiotic posts. I did a boycott of DAD on CBS a few years ago and it did seem to help out. He is just trolling for attention and will continue the blather when you respond. I would much rather have Jim koon as our resident troll.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim is probably dead... may he RIP...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NONE were as bad as losing to Kansas and IAST, talk about horrific losses..............at least this year your boy pissed away games against good teams rather than one of the worst in the nation.............

OMG.........I will start with East Carolina and then be glad to rattle of 15 more if you would like.....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG.........I will start with East Carolina and then be glad to rattle of 15 more if you would like.....

REALLY? Rattle them off, my friend, cause there aint 15 to rattle off........ECU>KU>ISU by the way

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECU...

Colorado..so bad of a loss count this a 2 losses just for the terrible CLOCK MANAGEMENT!

Cincy 26-23 loss at home!

Pitt 19-15 in one of the ugliest unwatchable games in WV history..count that as 2 losses just for the pain having to sit through it.

South Florida 30-19...the team quit on the coach..

Cincy again..16-13

Syracuse..19-14 another debacle of not getting a team ready to play

NC State...the team never showed up...
so there...10 losses in my mind!.......:whistle:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Billy only loss 12 games as WVU HC, it will be hard to come up with 15 losses…

But… DAD never lets facts get in the way for spewing BS… so, it is funny to see him try to take you to task…

Fucking hypocrite…