• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Interesting fact about the Indiana Pacers

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a post I saw the other day on RealGm of the team we could have had. How the fuck are Pacers fans supposed to react knowing all of these players were on the cusp of being picked when the Pacers were on the clock?

Are we realistically supposed to say "Nah, we did quite fine with our selections of Tyler Hansbrough and Miles Plumlee"? Seriously???

Why are you ignoring Heatles' friggin point? EVERY team can say that not just your precious Pacers. Every team in the NBA coulda had Draymond. Minny coulda had Steph. On and fucking on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you ignoring Heatles' friggin point? EVERY team can say that not just your precious Pacers. Every team in the NBA coulda had Draymond. Minny coulda had Steph. On and fucking on.

Exactly. Draymond went 35th in the draft (or somewhere around there). Pretty sure that there were other teams that picked between picks 1 and 34. Same thing with Minnesota. They picked 2 PGs over Curry. I'm sure Heat fans could look back at some of these drafts and play the what if game as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq you calling an idiot? you let shit slide with your Lakers brethren and cater to their whines and bitch fests when shit happens to them. If I change to a Lakers fan, will you stop taking my dollars, locking me out of threads and erasing my emojis?

I think I was pretty clear as to who I was calling idiots.

And no, if you become a Lakers fan, I won't stop banning you from threads. However, if you stop trolling and acting like a 7th grader, I will.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Draymond went 35th in the draft (or somewhere around there). Pretty sure that there were other teams that picked between picks 1 and 34. Same thing with Minnesota. They picked 2 PGs over Curry. I'm sure Heat fans could look back at some of these drafts and play the what if game as well.

Every team in the NBA could play it.

Here is what the Wizards could have had, just by changing 2008 to 2013

2008: D. Jordan
2010: Wall + Bledsoe
2011: Kawhi + IT3
2012: Beal + Draymond
2013: Giannis

Can I interest anyone in that team?

What makes this game so silly, is that if the team hits on those earlier picks, their picks in subsequent years end up being much lower.