• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another horses#it meal at the yard last night

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all my years since childhood I have never...never left a Giants game before it ended. Last night after being served horses#it all night I left right after the Reds scored their 10th run of the night. I decided to catch the 9:40 PM train home as I slipped out into the night where the Cepeda statue stands. I started to walk down towards the train station and noticed that along the street the Giants have windows that run all the way down the street that looks like Macy's display cases. Every window their were pictures of the 2012 Championship team and sayings along side them. It showed players spraying champagne and having a grand old time. One of the pictures had a saying that said something like ....Making memories that last a lifetime.

Well last nights memory was a Reds whitewash that tasted like horses#it run over by three wagons and a group of sheep heading down a dirt road. No life at all from the Giants as I sat in the left field bleachers with the rest of a charged up crowd ready to cheer who ended up sitting on their hands all night. All I could do was shake my head all night and wonder what happened to my Band of Brothers and the excitement they showed last year all the way through the World Series. The smiles were gone yet again and right now instead of steak for dinner they were serving up horses#it again to me for the second time in three games I have attended recently.

This is a team that has six freaking games left until the trading deadline and GM Sabean is ready to drop the big one on them. Take a good look folks because if things don't change fast and I mean fast Sabean is going to unload someone on the market and maybe more. Part of this whole mess is Sabean's fault who sat on his behind and did nothing when the Giants went on that long 10 game road trip when the Giants were 2 games over .500. The Giants needed something anything to give them a little bump and Sabean let them get torched on the road. Sabean said he did'nt see that coming but how come a guy on the freaking internet could see it ?

I keep hearing that the Giants have lost some of their confidence. I say bulls#it to that. These are the 2 time World Series Champions and professional ballplayers. If you don't have confidence you don't play in MLB. I don't know about how these players feel right now but I hate the taste of horses#it and I am tired of this s#it.

Give me steak and Champagne or give me death.

Now for the good news...The last time the Giants got blown out in SF by the Reds was game two of the NLDS and then the magical ride happened where the Giants swept the Reds three straight in Cincinnnati to win it and go on to win it all with their backs against the wall.

It's time to put up or shut up for the Giants and jeez no more horses#it for dinner.

Go Giants !!

Last edited by a moderator:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feel bad, you could be a Padre fan...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3