• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another heart breaking loss by the Lions.........

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these games that go down to the wire can we possibly lose? I was on the edge of my seat the entire 2nd half. At least it looks like we fixed our issues on the offensive line -- they protected much better than last week. I don't know about you guys, but I think Reiff and Waddle are going to get some votes for 1st team All-Pro.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Martin came up big today.

Lord knows what could have happened without him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lucky we've turned it over as many times as we have.

Could you imagine his workload if we hadn't?

Sure he appreciates that and there will be some isotoner gloves in the stockings of Matt and AA. He'd buy a watch but can't afford those yet.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree guys. I had no idea who was going to win that game yesterday. The guys really elevated the level of their games yesterday. Too bad we couldn't hold on at the end though.

The good thing is -- Detroit should get the #1 pick so Mayhew will have his pick of the litter and have no problem upgrading the TE position.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree guys. I had no idea who was going to win that game yesterday. The guys really elevated the level of their games yesterday. Too bad we couldn't hold on at the end though.

The good thing is -- Detroit should get the #1 pick so Mayhew will have his pick of the litter and have no problem upgrading the TE position.

You joke, but we still need a TE. Stafford really hasn't been the same without a quality TE to throw to. His best years and Pettigrew's best years go hand in hand.

Can't see the next regime putting up with Titus Young V2 aka Ebron for long.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You joke, but we still need a TE. Stafford really hasn't been the same without a quality TE to throw to. His best years and Pettigrew's best years go hand in hand.

Can't see the next regime putting up with Titus Young V2 aka Ebron for long.

The TE they need is a blocking TE who can catch a occasional pass. That's not a early pick IMO. I'm giving Ebron seven years Stafford style. I'm sure he will eventually change what he always did in college. Stafford will some day also.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stafford is a guy who needs a good TE outlet. Definitely not another early rounder. You can still find good ones in the middle to late rounds.

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tight end and I was hoping for another injury prone WR from MSU with the No. 1 pick