• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another example of a Fisher blunder

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher and Williams may be done. They both are failing and they both need to look in the mirror. This franchise has been failing for some time from top to bottom and the cracks can no longer be covered up.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher and Williams may be done. They both are failing and they both need to look in the mirror. This franchise has been failing for some time from top to bottom and the cracks can no longer be covered up.

Yeah I agree Kroneke can't even hide from this mess. Im sure he didn't want to make a change for a couple of years.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I cannot believe that our defense was playing zone all day long against Drew Breeze to begin with. He was just picking our secondary apart time ~ after time ~ after time! :L

This video clip was sad to watch! I think our wheels have fallin off prior to this, but up until now Fisher has done a good job covering it up. Now they are showing the general public the truth! We still have 5 games to play and our coaching staff is imploding right in front of us! What blows my mind is why does Kreonke not pull the trigger on these knuckleheads? There is no way we win another game under this type of leadership. Its very embarrassing to be a RAMS fan right now! :L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed zeke. The coaching staff has run its course and it is time for a complete house cleaning. Snead may also have to go depending on the next HC's program.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed zeke. The coaching staff has run its course and it is time for a complete house cleaning. Snead may also have to go depending on the next HC's program.

I hope so! Snead helped get us into this quagmire! He is part of the problem! None of these morons know how to identify or even utilize talent! Whom ever the new coach/GM maybe, they will be handed a mess! :L

Walmart Stan has gotta wake up and realize that in order to sell out a stadium your team has to be at least a little competitive!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? they won't miss Hill? Breeze is having a career day. Never try and fix what ain't broke. Hill should be in the game today. No one can argue differently. 42 - 21 Saints in the 3rd quarter. I sure hope Fisher doesn't tinker with special teams this week.

Regardless of who the corners are, Brees consistently tears apart zone defenses. Yesterday was no different. Funny how the analysts knew this, but the defensive coordinator that was once a Saint didn't appear to.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of who the corners are, Brees consistently tears apart zone defenses. Yesterday was no different. Funny how the analysts knew this, but the defensive coordinator that was once a Saint didn't appear to.

You know dam well Greg Williams knew this, and he still ran it. Something smells fishy here! Its probably why they were bitching at each other on the sideline?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a mess! the entire team is a mess right now and Stan should have made a sweeping change before the move to LA. It was apparent to most of us after Fisher's 3rd season that the team was going nowhere under his guidance.

It should have been a new city, new uni's, and new leadership to begin their new LA return. The Chargers are eyeing LA and that team could come in and steal young fans from the Rams unless they start winning.

It's not even so much that they lose games it's how they lose that is so bad. Like they never touched a practice field or hit the weights or even watched film on the other team.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a mess! the entire team is a mess right now and Stan should have made a sweeping change before the move to LA. It was apparent to most of us after Fisher's 3rd season that the team was going nowhere under his guidance.

It should have been a new city, new uni's, and new leadership to begin their new LA return. The Chargers are eyeing LA and that team could come in and steal young fans from the Rams unless they start winning.

It's not even so much that they lose games it's how they lose that is so bad. Like they never touched a practice field or hit the weights or even watched film on the other team.
Couldn't agree more. I think we all saw the signs of how this year was going to go after that pathetic showing week one against San Francisco of all teams.
And I think it was obvious to even the casual fan that Fisher wasn't going to take the team to the next step that they need. Yes, he did a lot better than the previous couple regimes of Linehan and Spagnuolo but after a couple of years, seven wins shouldn't cut it anymore. By year three, you should be a playoff team. It's more than enough time to build a team to your liking and get them into the playoffs. But now, it's just the same shit, different year (and new city in this instance).
What irritates me more than anything is this offense. It's like they run the same few plays over and over and over and over again and expect different results. It's no wonder why this is the lowest scoring team in the league because teams have a good idea of what they're going to run and key in on it. Probably a lot of the reason why Gurley hasn't even amassed 90 yards rushing in a game yet.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, if the Rams hired someone like Del Rio, everyone would complain about hiring a retread without much winning in his career. He's only coached his way to 2 playoff games and needed this year's 9-2 record to get over .500 for his career.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap::clap::clap:

Way to go Fisher!

Way to get that defense ready for New Orleans and on to New England.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old man Fisher thought Danny Woodhead still played for the Patriots