• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another example of a Fisher blunder

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain this move to me...because I didn't take stupid numbskull 101 in school, there goes the Rams defensive backfield....which happens to be one of the bright spots of this seasons team. Fisher playing head coach. Now that he has secured another playoffless season he feels free to fuck around and throw his weight around and screw up the only part of the engine that works.

Practice Report 11/22: Rams Make Changes to Secondary 

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may end up being Fishers worst year as Rams head coach...it is very likely they go win less the rest of the way. Is this just Fisher trying to set up an excuse?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspicion of DUI is not a conviction...what is Fisher doing? :noidea:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One week before we play Drew Breeze and the Saints Fisher dismantles the Rams pass coverage.....I guess he has written this season off. If it were not so sickening I'd be laughing my ass off.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're complaining that Fisher cut a poor CB that just got into trouble, along with a backup at best in Gratz to promote camp favorite Michael Jordan? He's also apparently trying to get into the heads of the frequent foulers to either correct their ways or lose their jobs. Any improvement by GRab at LT has been more than nullified by his proclivity for penalties.

Sounds like he's finally doing some coaching to me. Eager to see how Jordan performs.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're complaining that Fisher cut a poor CB that just got into trouble, along with a backup at best in Gratz to promote camp favorite Michael Jordan? He's also apparently trying to get into the heads of the frequent foulers to either correct their ways or lose their jobs. Any improvement by GRab at LT has been more than nullified by his proclivity for penalties.

Sounds like he's finally doing some coaching to me. Eager to see how Jordan performs.
There are many areas that are in need of a change on the Rams 2016 team. Pass coverage was not one of them. He could have waited until the Saints game was in the books. Drew Breeze is going to pick the practice squad favorite apart all day long. Get ready for another loss. Id sure like to hear from Williams on this move.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hill sucked.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hill sucked.
The secondary was the one bright spot on the team and Troy has been a big part of that. He is a smart player and now he is benched. On a team that knows how to win he would be playing on Sunday. Can you see Belecheat benching him before a court date is even set? I just don't get it. They can't score, pass, or run and Fisher decides to fix the defensive secondary. This is how he gets ready for the Saints. :crazy:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary was the one bright spot on the team and Troy has been a big part of that. He is a smart player and now he is benched. On a team that knows how to win he would be playing on Sunday. Can you see Belecheat benching him before a court date is even set? I just don't get it. They can't score, pass, or run and Fisher decides to fix the defensive secondary. This is how he gets ready for the Saints. :crazy:

It is funny how a persons performance determines his place on a team when something like this comes up.. If it was Gurley he sure wouldn't have cut him. He was simply replaceable with Johnson, Gains, Joyner getting most of the snaps. But yeah the depth takes a hit.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how a persons performance determines his place on a team when something like this comes up.. If it was Gurley he sure wouldn't have cut him. He was simply replaceable with Johnson, Gains, Joyner getting most of the snaps. But yeah the depth takes a hit.
I don't know it just smacks me of Chicken shit way to coach. This kind of thing is why he has only seen the playoffs 6 times in 25 seasons. If he wanted Hill out just do it. Maybe Williams was against the move. I'd sure like to know what he thinks... This kid had better play well or the heat will be turned up on Fisher. From what I've been reading he is getting pummeled everywhere. Even Snoop Dog has had it with the guy.lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know it just smacks me of Chicken shit way to coach. This kind of thing is why he has only seen the playoffs 6 times in 25 seasons. If he wanted Hill out just do it. Maybe Williams was against the move. I'd sure like to know what he thinks... This kid had better play well or the heat will be turned up on Fisher. From what I've been reading he is getting pummeled everywhere. Even Snoop Dog has had it with the guy.lol

So you would be happier with Hill still in there and eventually getting suspended?

This is in no way how Fisher has coached in the past. This team has been used often as a Raiders-lite, trying to rehab players with off the field issues.

There is no way in hell making a Hill for Jordan change is going to get him fired. The offense will get him fired.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would be happier with Hill still in there and eventually getting suspended?

This is in no way how Fisher has coached in the past. This team has been used often as a Raiders-lite, trying to rehab players with off the field issues.

There is no way in hell making a Hill for Jordan change is going to get him fired. The offense will get him fired
Well yeah...I thought Hill was playing great. I guess you disagree. Why waive him before you need to? Maybe the kid on the practice squad is better than Hill. I hope he is.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah...I thought Hill was playing great. I guess you disagree. Why waive him before you need to? Maybe the kid on the practice squad is better than Hill. I hope he is.

Hill's back on the practice squad

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy hill was a shitty corner, and he won't be missed! The other decisions are questionable, we don't have any good LB's outside of Tree, and the slightly above avg Barron. Everyone is else is trash and practice squad fodder.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy hill was a shitty corner, and he won't be missed! The other decisions are questionable, we don't have any good LB's outside of Tree, and the slightly above avg Barron. Everyone is else is trash and practice squad fodder
Really? they won't miss Hill? Breeze is having a career day. Never try and fix what ain't broke. Hill should be in the game today. No one can argue differently. 42 - 21 Saints in the 3rd quarter. I sure hope Fisher doesn't tinker with special teams this week.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher will figure out that Hekker is the problem and cut him Rambunctious!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher will figure out that Hekker is the problem and cut him Rambunctious!

Right, That would be the "kicker" if Fish would give Hekker the "boot", he would be a "shoe in" to be gone, we need to punt Fishers ass today, if not sooner!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, That would be the "kicker" if Fish would give Hekker the "boot", he would be a "shoe in" to be gone, we need to punt Fishers ass today, if not sooner!

Talk about legging that pun out.