• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another 4th Quarter disappearing act for LeFraud...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, actually Lebron isn't the better player. Lebron's post game and mid-range game still need work, MJ's did not by the time he retired.

Essentially, MJ had no discernible weaknesses, Lebron does. To his credit, Lebron is actively working on those weaknesses, so he may be equal to or better than MJ by the time he retires, but as of right now, it's MJ.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, actually Lebron isn't the better player. Lebron's post game and mid-range game still need work, MJ's did not by the time he retired.

Essentially, MJ had no discernible weaknesses, Lebron does. To his credit, Lebron is actively working on those weaknesses, so he may be equal to or better than MJ by the time he retires, but as of right now, it's MJ.

I agree that MJ is better.

but if you can't make the point that LeBron's midrange game needs to improve and then not say that Jordan's 3pt game needed to improve.

LeBron is a better long range shooter, MJ was better midrange.

But LeBron still has a long time to work on that midrange J/Post game

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Jordan was a massive choker his ENTIRE career.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that MJ is better.

but if you can't make the point that LeBron's midrange game needs to improve and then not say that Jordan's 3pt game needed to improve.

LeBron is a better long range shooter, MJ was better midrange.

But LeBron still has a long time to work on that midrange J/Post game

Disagree re: MJ vs. Lebron and shooting the 3. They are actually pretty close to equal. Lebron is better in the regular season (.339 to .327), but MJ is better in the playoffs (.332 to .322).

With his talent and willingness to work on his game, I think Lebron will be considered by most to be as good or better by the time he retires.