• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another 4th Quarter disappearing act for LeFraud...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaneman you didn't know that regular season games are more important that game 7 of the NBA finals now?

How about game 6 of the finals where he CHOKED the season away with 2 airballs in the last minute. Thankfully the Heat had the 4th Superstar in Ray Allen to SAVE Lebron from choking again.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because after all, people only pick on Lebron!!

You neeeever see any threads about Kobe having a bad game or quarter. After his first game back from the achilles injury, absolutely no one made any negative threads or posts.:lol:

Heat fans are sensitive hypocritical little bitches. How would you expect them feel?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not feel bad for Kobe, he got his despite himself and is one of the luckiest players of all time.

Despite himself? Luckiest player of all-time? Where do you haters come up with this shit?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite himself? Luckiest player of all-time? Where do you haters come up with this shit?

"Despite himself" is a reference to Kobe having a long history of being difficult to play with and coach. His public spats with teammates, r*pe allegation and subsequently throwing a teammate under the bus in that situation, and demanding trades off of a contending team are all instances where despite his best efforts Kobe managed to stay in a place that would help him flourish. It is also thought that Kobe wanted Phil Jackson to be fired, 9 time Championship coach (at the time) and 2 time as a player is not good enough to coach Kobe because PJ wanted to use Shaq more than Kobe.

His latest public comments about his teammates who just went 6-2 are a sign he is still a gigantic douche.

He is extremely lucky for being traded for by the Lakers. What do you think his career would like had he played the first 4-6 years for the Hornets? How many rings we talking then?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way that even you believe that first sentence you typed. As for the rest of your post, no one buys it.

You do not have and nobody else has to.

Do i poke fun at Melo and Kobe, sure, I poke fun at LBJ and the Heat as well. Laker fans don't seem to notice that.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is extremely lucky for being traded for by the Lakers. What do you think his career would like had he played the first 4-6 years for the Hornets? How many rings we talking then?

He's lucky that he had mad skills coming out of a high school so much so that the Logo claimed it was the best pre-draft workout that he had ever seen and traded for him? That's not luck. That's genetics and a lot of hard work.

Who knows what his career would have been like if he started out somewhere other the Lakers. That's nothing but pure speculation. Maybe he ends up with more than 5 rings. Maybe he doesn't spend his first couple of seasons on the bench. You can speculate all you like, but that doesn't mean that's what would have happened.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Despite himself" is a reference to Kobe having a long history of being difficult to play with and coach. His public spats with teammates, r*pe allegation and subsequently throwing a teammate under the bus in that situation, and demanding trades off of a contending team are all instances where despite his best efforts Kobe managed to stay in a place that would help him flourish. It is also thought that Kobe wanted Phil Jackson to be fired, 9 time Championship coach (at the time) and 2 time as a player is not good enough to coach Kobe because PJ wanted to use Shaq more than Kobe.

His latest public comments about his teammates who just went 6-2 are a sign he is still a gigantic douche.

Gotta agree with this.

Best owner
Most dominant big man of his era for 3 rings.
Arguable the best HOF coach for each ring.
Consistently best ran org in the league. (until recently)
Gifted Gasol that saved him in his last 2 rings.

Kobe is luckier than MJ but with less rings and poorer fg%.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lucky that he had mad skills coming out of a high school so much so that the Logo claimed it was the best pre-draft workout that he had ever seen and traded for him? That's not luck. That's genetics and a lot of hard work.

Who knows what his career would have been like if he started out somewhere other the Lakers. That's nothing but pure speculation. Maybe he ends up with more than 5 rings. Maybe he doesn't spend his first couple of seasons on the bench. You can speculate all you like, but that doesn't mean that's what would have happened.

There is a long list of players in that 1996 draft that i could argue would be better suited even to play with Shaq. Imagine 2 time MVP Nash dishing and slashing and spreading the floor with his 3p shooting.

There are a lot of factors and variables going into events that transpired, and you can call it speculation but i would call it a very plausible deduction Kobe would have a lot fewer rings than 5...and i bet had Buss not made the minor mistake of getting Kobe rather than Nash (maybe nash wasnt available) that the lakers would have more than 5 they got with Kobe.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come up with a better diss than LeFraud, or LeBrick. Shit is hella old.

Oh yeah... It's only December dumbass... SMH

LeEasyWayOut
LeShortCut
LeCrybaby
LeBitch
LeFlop
LeCreamPuff

Shall I continue...?

lol

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBetterThanYourFavoritePlayer.

Cry some more you little bitch.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBetterThanYourFavoritePlayer.

Cry some more you little bitch.

ROFL at this Detroit fan slurping LeBron's ball sack.

Hahahahaha... !!

Oh, and BTW... my favorite player was, is and always will be the GOAT Michael Jordan, and LeEasyWayOut is closer to Kobe Bryant than MJ chump.

Now go make me a sammich, and leave the BB discussion to the men.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL at this Detroit fan slurping LeBron's ball sack.

Hahahahaha... !!

Oh, and BTW... my favorite player was, is and always will be the GOAT Michael Jordan, and LeEasyWayOut is closer to Kobe Bryant than MJ chump.

Now go make me a sammich, and leave the BB discussion to the men.

JorDone isn't playing anymore, so let go of it chump.

LeBron is LeBetterThanJorDoneEVERWas.

and has another 10 years of dominance ahead of him.

cry some more little bitch.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yawn:

This is why you need to leave the BB discussion to the men and go make me a sammich, shortcake.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly how do you live with yourself being so stupid ??

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is a better player, it isn't close. Bigger faster stronger better ball handler better defender because he can defend PGs to some Cs and a better facilitator. LBJ has a better peak despite just reaching his prime.

LBJs tangibles are miles ahead as well.

and MJ is 3rd GOAT. LBJ is probably 6th right now.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is the more accomplished player, but LeBron is the BETTER player.

don't confuse the two.

and also lets not forget that LeBron's career isn't even close to being over.

when it's all said and done, LeBron will be the more accomplished player.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is the more accomplished player, but LeBron is the BETTER player.

don't confuse the two.

and also lets not forget that LeBron's career isn't even close to being over.

when it's all said and done, LeBron will be the more accomplished player.

Well, you'll pardon us while we wait for LeClown to hang 'em up and we can compare their careers properly. You don't want us to simply take your word for it, do you...?