• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another 4th Quarter disappearing act for LeFraud...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-3 Shooting, 1 Assist and 2 Turnovers in what was a 4-point game heading into the 4th Quarter.

LeOuuuch...!!

With Wade having some health issues - the team is hurting, but it's a long season - be patient and ride it out - don't get worked up so quick

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hella? SMH? Diss? Hella came out before LeBron was even in the league, geek. What are you, a fuckin' time traveller?

SMH is old , too, and was never cool to begin with. Diss? Hahaha. Fuck, you're a stupid person. If you are going to talk shit to someone, especially when you hardly wrote anything at all, you might want to take it to someone who isn't a complete idiot like you, so they can proofread it for you first. What's next, are you going to call someone a genious? I bet you have done that before, genius. Fuckin' shoot yourself lol.
Hahahahaha! A poster who loves to hate LeBron trying to talk about what is kewl. I love when a troll tells other posters they need to proofread anything. Priceless.

:laugh3:

Carry on please, seriously. :suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you cats hype him up as unstoppable you shouldn't be suprised...

Is it hyping him up if it's the truth? The guy been hands down the best player in the NBA since at least 2008....And I'm being generous by saying 08 and not 06 or 07.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it hyping him up if it's the truth? The guy been hands down the best player in the NBA since at least 2008....And I'm being generous by saying 08 and not 06 or 07.

But this is EXACTLY what i mean. If you guys are continually say stuff like this don't get mad when we see he isn't PERFECT...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is EXACTLY what i mean. If you guys are continually say stuff like this don't get mad when we see he isn't PERFECT...

Is he not the best player in the league? How can you hype someone who's been obviously the best player in the league for the last 6 or 7 years? You realize how retarded you sound

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name another player better than LBJ since 2007-2013

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans let them have their moments of glee, it doesn't happen that often that they have moments where their teams win or the Heat lose/LBJ has a bad game.

Kind of sad when you think about what gives them pleasure but to each their own.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he not the best player in the league? How can you hype someone who's been obviously the best player in the league for the last 6 or 7 years? You realize how retarded you sound

How do i sound "retarded" when i'm telling you the TRUTH...?:L

Seriously, think anyone wants to hear that crap 24/7...?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't see the game but my guess is wade wasn't carrying him or his usual full on defer to other players weren't making shots.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans let them have their moments of glee, it doesn't happen that often that they have moments where their teams win or the Heat lose/LBJ has a bad game.

Kind of sad when you think about what gives them pleasure but to each their own.

This from the guy who doesn't root for teams at all, but players. One of the easiest bandwagoning excuses ever...:lol::lol:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron indicated that the energy he expended in taking George out of the game early wore him out. I wonder if they will use this same tactic next week?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from the guy who doesn't root for teams at all, but players. One of the easiest bandwagoning excuses ever...:lol::lol:

I am not even talking about the Indy guys, the LBJ haters are hilarious, haters in general. It seems you guys are kind of miserable that you find joy in another person's failures that you had absolutely no affect on what so ever. Not to mention who on his worst days is millions more than you could ever hope to be on your best in your prime.

I am still not taking sides just an observation of the hater mentality.

Also I never made an excuse for the Heat's loss.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron indicated that the energy he expended in taking George out of the game early wore him out. I wonder if they will use this same tactic next week?

Absolutely not. I am not sure exactly why they did that tbh unless it was to see if he could. Maybe some Pop style measuring.

I assume they will have a much larger rotation on George until the 4th where if it is crunch time I think LBJ will be on him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah basically. I hate when ppl act like Lebron must play well in every single game.

Yeah, because after all, people only pick on Lebron!!

You neeeever see any threads about Kobe having a bad game or quarter. After his first game back from the achilles injury, absolutely no one made any negative threads or posts.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even talking about the Indy guys, the LBJ haters are hilarious, haters in general. It seems you guys are kind of miserable that you find joy in another person's failures that you had absolutely no affect on what so ever. Not to mention who on his worst days is millions more than you could ever hope to be on your best in your prime.

I am still not taking sides just an observation of the hater mentality.

Also I never made an excuse for the Heat's loss.

th

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can only assume you mean that I take joy in Kobe or Melo's failures and I do not. I also do not actively root against them. I do not even find pleasure in Dan Gilbert and MJ failing, who are habitual douche bags who make horrendous decisions time and time again.

I actually feel bad for Melo and DG in a way. Somewhere they were so successful to be put in that position they just are not self aware enough to succeed in.

MJ I more feel bad for him because he is old, petty and bitter. The fact he is now horrible at his job can not help. That does not seem like a happy way to live. MJ displays all of the trademark hater qualities that make me say "let them have their moments of glee".

I do not feel bad for Kobe, he got his despite himself and is one of the luckiest players of all time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only assume you mean that I take joy in Kobe or Melo's failures and I do not. I also do not actively root against them. I do not even find pleasure in Dan Gilbert and MJ failing, who are habitual douche bags who make horrendous decisions time and time again.

I actually feel bad for Melo and DG in a way. Somewhere they were so successful to be put in that position they just are not self aware enough to succeed in.

MJ I more feel bad for him because he is old, petty and bitter. The fact he is now horrible at his job can not help. That does not seem like a happy way to live. MJ displays all of the trademark hater qualities that make me say "let them have their moments of glee".

I do not feel bad for Kobe, he got his despite himself and is one of the luckiest players of all time.

There is no way that even you believe that first sentence you typed. As for the rest of your post, no one buys it.