• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck a top 5 quarterback

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck is a very fine young QB. Successful so far to an extent. Playoff extent, not so much.
Despite his huge passing yards and enormous TD numbers, Luck has yet to prove his worth in the post season. You CAN'T deny this, but, bbb.....bbu....but you will.

I see a possible bright future for AL without EVER winning the Super Bowl. What are your thoughts on that?

Wilson has a SB Victory, is the only QB in history to post a +100 QB rating in first two years, etc.
Yet his 5'10 and 210ypg make you believe otherwise. This thread shows Brady averaged 224ypg early in his career.

Wilson Continues to WIN, the ultimate stat. :suds:

And he doesn't cheat

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Skip Clueless said it, it must be true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck is a very fine young QB. Successful so far to an extent. Playoff extent, not so much.
Despite his huge passing yards and enormous TD numbers, Luck has yet to prove his worth in the post season. You CAN'T deny this, but, bbb.....bbu....but you will.

I see a possible bright future for AL without EVER winning the Super Bowl. What are your thoughts on that?

Wilson has a SB Victory, is the only QB in history to post a +100 QB rating in first two years, etc.
Yet his 5'10 and 210ypg make you believe otherwise. This thread shows Brady averaged 224ypg early in his career.

Wilson Continues to WIN, the ultimate stat. :suds:

Ha! So, you think Wilson is better than Luck then. I see.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip, like many people when those two were both drafted, were fools.

Funny, I remember playing Madden and everyone and their mama was using RG3 and just pushin' Luck to the side. Pffft, lol.

Lone you know I have been watching FB a long time and watched both in college, like that better than NFL, well until recently. Comparing Luck to RG3 is like comparing a Mercedes to a Hyundai

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lone you know I have been watching FB a long time and watched both in college, like that better than NFL, well until recently. Comparing Luck to RG3 is like comparing a Mercedes to a Hyundai

Ya, there were many who thought the Colts were fools for drafting Luck over RG3.

BTW, I'm not sure if I had already mentioned it, but good game vs Indy recently. Whooped that ass!

Fuckin' Brady. That dude is a thorn in the Colts side, for the most part.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, there were many who thought the Colts were fools for drafting Luck over RG3.

BTW, I'm not sure if I had already mentioned it, but good game vs Indy recently. Whooped that ass!

Fuckin' Brady. That dude is a thorn in the Colts side, for the most part.

I havent heard anybody saying RG3 over Luck ever. Luck was the best college NFL ready I have ever seen and wasnt sold on RG3 at Baylor. Wash was a fool for giving up what they did for him. Vick size body, same wheels less arm. Lol Brady he has been pretty good for us. Havent sniffed success in 31 years till Bledsoe went down, Pats were 0-2 and 5-11 the year before,BB looked like gonna get fired again and then they win.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent heard anybody saying RG3 over Luck ever. Luck was the best college NFL ready I have ever seen and wasnt sold on RG3 at Baylor. Wash was a fool for giving up what they did for him. Vick size body, same wheels less arm. Lol Brady he has been pretty good for us. Havent sniffed success in 31 years till Bledsoe went down, Pats were 0-2 and 5-11 the year before,BB looked like gonna get fired again and then they win.

Seriously? Maybe I just bumped into a lot of idiots, because all I used to hear was RG3 this RG3 that. People would say to me, "ya, Luck is good, but RG3 will be better". Same shit as Skip. An old friend I had was a huge Patriots fan, so I know he was happy when they started to win a lot.

Anyways, you seem like one of the smarter guys here, so I'm sure you know all that "Racist Patriots" shit and anti-American crap I spew is just BS trash talk.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Maybe I just bumped into a lot of idiots, because all I used to hear was RG3 this RG3 that. People would say to me, "ya, Luck is good, but RG3 will be better". Same shit as Skip. An old friend I had was a huge Patriots fan, so I know he was happy when they started to win a lot.

Anyways, you seem like one of the smarter guys here, so I'm sure you know all that "Racist Patriots" shit and anti-American crap I spew is just BS trash talk.

Hope your not black? lol Seriously anybody that didnt have an agenda or knew football think RG3 was better wtf? Lets see Big,great arm,smarts and wheels vs small, ok arm, ok with smarts and fast. Want the Mustang Gt 500 or Mustang V6? One separates from the other,

NE was Union and not into slavery from what I read, there is no difference here. Sure there are racists and bigots here but 75 IQ type

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your not black? lol Seriously anybody that didnt have an agenda or knew football think RG3 was better wtf? Lets see Big,great arm,smarts and wheels vs small, ok arm, ok with smarts and fast. Want the Mustang Gt 500 or Mustang V6? One separates from the other,

NE was Union and not into slavery from what I read, there is no difference here. Sure there are racists and bigots here but 75 IQ type

No, I'm Chines......lol, jk, I'm white as they get. Honestly, most of the people that said RG3 was better were the black people I know or sort of know lol. Maybe that's why. Not all though.

As far as the racist NE stuff, ya, I've heard stories, but I don't know enough to have an intelligent conversation about it. But I talk smack so, give me an inch I'll take a mile and run with it. * If i'm saying that correctly.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm Chines......lol, jk, I'm white as they get. Honestly, most of the people that said RG3 was better were the black people I know or sort of know lol. Maybe that's why. Not all though.

As far as the racist NE stuff, ya, I've heard stories, but I don't know enough to have an intelligent conversation about it. But I talk smack so, give me an inch I'll take a mile and run with it. * If i'm saying that correctly.

Ok Chink mean Lone NE has the best Ivy and Colleges in the country, Not that matters , but never saw any racial shit here. I'm a child of 70's and never saw anything racial here. Came into this country in 67 as a young guy and never looked down. Cant speak for South just NE area

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? What is it with all this jock worship for your favorite QB? Drink and be happy if you have a good one. Just drink if you don't!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Chink mean Lone NE has the best Ivy and Colleges in the country, Not that matters , but never saw any racial shit here. I'm a child of 70's and never saw anything racial here. Came into this country in 67 as a young guy and never looked down. Cant speak for South just NE area

LOL.

Hey, I hope that Whitey Bulger flick, "Black Mass",with Johnny Depp, is gonna be good. I'm from the 70's as well, mid 70's.

I hope to someday visit Boston.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck in his 3rd season is first in yards, 4th in ypa, 2nd in TDs, and 4th in passer rating. Rodgers wasn't even playing in his 3rd season. He also led crappy teams to the playoffs in each of his first two years... and he's clutch. Anyone who thinks this guy isn't the next greatest quarterback is crazy.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Hey, I hope that Whitey Bulger flick, "Black Mass",with Johnny Depp, is gonna be good. I'm from the 70's as well, mid 70's.

I hope to someday visit Boston.

Best years there cool NE and Indy won squat till 2000's so love passion there. I heard a little of movie and sounds good. Departed was good but Whitey was a small part here but Rat. He had no yank and if he cane into a Prov joint and talked smack he would get whcked

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best years there cool NE and Indy won squat till 2000's so love passion there. I heard a little of movie and sounds good. Departed was good but Whitey was a small part here but Rat. He had no yank and if he cane into a Prov joint and talked smack he would get whcked

Lotta rats in the mob when the shit hits the fan unfortunately. If you ever wanna watch the documentary on Tommy "Karate" Pitera on youtube, check it out. Called him "The Butcher", as he chopped up people for the Bonanno family. Fuckin psychopath. And...he's no rat.