• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck a top 5 quarterback

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah saw it small potatoes saw more stuff my self and guy in my AV all good

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah saw it small potatoes saw more stuff my self and guy in my AV all good

Say what?! Him and Roy Demeo have been the craziest I have read about. Pitera did 60 guys, Demeo over 200. Fuck. You must have some good stories I'm sure can't be told on SportsHoopla. Anyways, good talk, I'm off to bed. Check ya later.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what?! Him and Roy Demeo have been the craziest I have read about. Pitera did 60 guys, Demeo over 200. Fuck. You must have some good stories I'm sure can't be told on SportsHoopla. Anyways, good talk, I'm off to bed. Check ya later.

Night man Demeo was real and so was gas pipe and Scarpa Pitera unless you were related was nothing

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night man Demeo was real and so was gas pipe and Scarpa Pitera unless you were related was nothing

Gaspipe was cool (cops murdering for him), and I read the book, but I don't remember him choppin' people up. Grim Reaper Scarpa - sucks that he got AIDS. Although, both were rats, and like Bulger, Scarpa worked for the man too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaspipe was cool (cops murdering for him), and I read the book, but I don't remember him choppin' people up. Grim Reaper Scarpa - sucks that he got AIDS. Although, both were rats, and like Bulger, Scarpa worked for the man too.

True dat on payroll for like 20 years. But Greg did it in spite and dont think he ratted out the mon. Whitey was an Irish guy in the Winter Hill Gang and never be made, but set his own rules. Italians used the Micks esp in NY Hell's Kitchen let them do the muscle

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat on payroll for like 20 years. But Greg did it in spite and dont think he ratted out the mon. Whitey was an Irish guy in the Winter Hill Gang and never be made, but set his own rules. Italians used the Micks esp in NY Hell's Kitchen let them do the muscle

Agreed, Scarpa did do it in spite. I like the story where the FBI sent him down to Louisiana or something to find the guys that killed a couple black dudes and buried them. Fuckin Scarpa tortured the guy and got him to rat out as to where the bodies were. Scarpa was a character, for sure, and it was funny the way he got a kick out of thinking of himself as a double agent.

Ya know, Whitey is one of the few guys I haven't read as much on as I think I should. Unless it isn't worth my time, you would know more on that. I do know the Irish (The Westies) were hooked up with the Gambinos and DeMeo. Now that I remember, Jimmy Coonan chopped up people just like the Gemini gang did. Crazy shit. No body, no crime, was the DeMeo way.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Scarpa did do it in spite. I like the story where the FBI sent him down to Louisiana or something to find the guys that killed a couple black dudes and buried them. Fuckin Scarpa tortured the guy and got him to rat out as to where the bodies were. Scarpa was a character, for sure, and it was funny the way he got a kick out of thinking of himself as a double agent.

Ya know, Whitey is one of the few guys I haven't read as much on as I think I should. Unless it isn't worth my time, you would know more on that. I do know the Irish (The Westies) were hooked up with the Gambinos and DeMeo. Now that I remember, Jimmy Coonan chopped up people just like the Gemini gang did. Crazy shit. No body, no crime, was the DeMeo way.

Nah your right Whitey isn't worth your time. Right about Westies except they didnt know how to dispose of a body. When they dumped somebody in the Hudson, they didn't account for bloating and body to come up. They got nabbed pretty quick. Funny thing as you know about the Grim Reaper was that when he got shot and needed a transfusion, he told the Dr's he didn't want any black's blood, so his crew would donate blood. Greg died from Aids he infected from one of his guys shortly after. Aint that a bitch

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah your right Whitey isn't worth your time. Right about Westies except they didnt know how to dispose of a body. When they dumped somebody in the Hudson, they didn't account for bloating and body to come up. They got nabbed pretty quick. Funny thing as you know about the Grim Reaper was that when he got shot and needed a transfusion, he told the Dr's he didn't want any black's blood, so his crew would donate blood. Greg died from Aids he infected from one of his guys shortly after. Aint that a bitch

Ya, I remember he had that transfusion from a crew member.

And the body comin up as well, they were supposed to stab the lungs so it would sink I believe, but fucked up. However, the Westies used that sewage plant or something like that to dispose of most of the bodies.

I like the craziest of the mob guys but I think I have read every book on all of them. Wish I knew a new one to read about.

I have the book on Sammy The Bull, but haven't read it yet because I fear a lot of it will just be straight BS. Maybe I'm wrong but I know he lies about not sellin drugs.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are speaking my language now. There was probably a 1 1/2 year span back in college where I devoured any mob related book I could find.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Machine-Onyx-True-Crime/dp/0451403878]Murder Machine (Onyx True Crime): Gene Mustain, Jerry Capeci: 9780451403872: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Westies-Inside-Yorks-Irish/dp/0312362846]The Westies: Inside New York's Irish Mob: T. J. English: 9780312362843: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Man-Confessions-Contract-Killer/dp/0312938845/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417535583&sr=1-1&keywords=the+iceman"]http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Man-Confessions-Contract-Killer/dp/0312938845/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417535583&sr=1-1&keywords=the+iceman[/ame]

I have this one on deck:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whiteys-Payback-Stories-Gangsterism-Corruption-ebook/dp/B00BNPI7TW]Amazon.com: Whitey's Payback: and Other True Stories: Gangsterism, Murder, Corruption, and Revenge eBook: T. J. English: Kindle Store[/ame]

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only one I haven't read is the last one. "Murder Machine" is one of my all-time favorites. Iceman was great, but I don't know how much of that is true.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one I haven't read is the last one. "Murder Machine" is one of my all-time favorites. Iceman was great, but I don't know how much of that is true.

He's spews a lot of bull shit but at the same time a decent amount of that bull shit might actually be true. I believe only 5 were confirmed but have to imagine it was more than that. He was in fact boys with Demeo so he must've done something to get that guys respect, especially as an outsider. But Hoffa, the Big Paul hit and Demeo, he had no part of.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More old school mafia but I found this one pretty fascinating:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Havana-Nocturne-T-J-English-ebook/dp/B001A16X8Q/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1417536321&sr=1-6&keywords=tj+english]Amazon.com: Havana Nocturne eBook: T. J. English: Kindle Store[/ame]

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's spews a lot of bull shit but at the same time a decent amount of that bull shit might actually be true. I believe only 5 were confirmed but have to imagine it was more than that. He was in fact boys with Demeo so he must've done something to get that guys respect, especially as an outsider. But Hoffa, the Big Paul hit and Demeo, he had no part of.

I agree with all you just said. You can see a fuckin killer in the Iceman's eyes, so I believe he ain't no joke, and Demeo wouldn't have taken on some chump, that's true. If I remember I think Nino Gaggi and Roy's crew ended his life.

Nino

Anthonygaggi.jpg

If you haven't seen it, here is some rare footage of Demeo and the Gemini Gang at Roy's house.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent heard anybody saying RG3 over Luck EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

The poster is just trying to rewrite history so it doesn't look like the Colts lucked into the arguably best young QB. He wants to make his front office look better, I guess.

"There was a tough decision to make at the #1 pick. All that 'Suck for Luck' stuff was getting reworded as 'Flee for RG3' or some crap."

Nice try.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I remember he had that transfusion from a crew member.

And the body comin up as well, they were supposed to stab the lungs so it would sink I believe, but fucked up. However, the Westies used that sewage plant or something like that to dispose of most of the bodies.

I like the craziest of the mob guys but I think I have read every book on all of them. Wish I knew a new one to read about.

I have the book on Sammy The Bull, but haven't read it yet because I fear a lot of it will just be straight BS. Maybe I'm wrong but I know he lies about not sellin drugs.

Valid Sammy is and always has been about the $$$ out of the 19 supposed clips bet you more than half were his firends, just to grab their action

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all you just said. You can see a fuckin killer in the Iceman's eyes, so I believe he ain't no joke, and Demeo wouldn't have taken on some chump, that's true. If I remember I think Nino Gaggi and Roy's crew ended his life.

Nino

Anthonygaggi.jpg

If you haven't seen it, here is some rare footage of Demeo and the Gemini Gang at Roy's house.

Kuklinski died in prison like 10 years ago

No joke but he claimed to have 200 clips. His father and bullies tortured him and then he becomes a 6 5 350 lb guy that hated loud mouths. Ice cream man found out the hard way

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed it for you.

The poster is just trying to rewrite history so it doesn't look like the Colts lucked into the arguably best young QB. He wants to make his front office look better, I guess.

"There was a tough decision to make at the #1 pick. All that 'Suck for Luck' stuff was getting reworded as 'Flee for RG3' or some crap."

Nice try.

Colts were smart for throwing those games. If Luck came out the year earlier Carolina would have scooped him up instead of Cam

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts were smart for throwing those games. If Luck came out the year earlier Carolina would have scooped him up instead of Cam

You must have really tied one on last night, huh Sonny?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke but he claimed to have 200 clips. His father and bullies tortured him and then he becomes a 6 5 350 lb guy that hated loud mouths. Ice cream man found out the hard way

That's right. I fucked up be though. I meant that Roy was killed by Nino and the Gemini gang. The Iceman died in jail.