• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And then there is deflating Mez news

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad news is that they may not see a team that scores like those dick swallowing assholes, but the other teams have been crashing the net hard on each other and we'll need a more physical dman to help clear the porch.

Hopefully they won't get stuck playing that type of series, but yeah...

this is my thing.. ya we may not play a team that has as much talent as the pens, but the D is going to have to still play big and move people.. the rest of the teams in the east 'manufacture' goals by throwing the puck at the net and mucking around.. that scares me more than teams trying to score pretty goals (like the pens)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Carchidi ‏ @BroadStBull
Mez and Grossmann, both wearing non-contact jerseys, paired together during drills. #Flyers

YOURE MEH BOY MEZ

EDIT:

#Flyers brass wants to re-sign Carle, who is under-appreciated by many fans.

fucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mez and Grossmann, both wearing non-contact jerseys, paired together during drills. #Flyers

YOURE MEH BOY MEZ

EDIT:

#Flyers brass wants to re-sign Carle, who is under-appreciated by many fans.

fucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

all depends on the number for carle.. he's had brilliant games and games that are terrible.. still, i'm comfortable throwing him out there if it's not a terrible contract..

if they can sign jagr (who i really want to resign now) and carle for around 7 mil, i'm good w/ it

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all depends on the number for carle.. he's had brilliant games and games that are terrible.. still, i'm comfortable throwing him out there if it's not a terrible contract..

if they can sign jagr (who i really want to resign now) and carle for around 7 mil, i'm good w/ it

I like Carle. Or I dont hate him. And I sure would like to have him back. Just think he is going to get Coburn dollars, and I feel like Coburn is still a bit overpaid.

Would like Jagr back as well. Hoping for a pay cut though. :D

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carle imo is undervalued by us. Jagr I hope is coming back as well.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope so. I think he only comes back if he takes a pay cut. I think he would actually. He likes it here, loves his teammates, and is very close to winning a cup. He's close to retiring, money shouldn't be an issue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grosmann in regular jersey:

It appears Grossmann, the Flyers most physical defenseman, will be ready for the start of the next series.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

i disagree, i think he is overvalued by everyone but us. i'll say this, there are games that he is "good" where as for a dman is that you dont know he is out there or dont really hear anything about him all game. but there are also games where he is just awful and cant go a shift without screwing up.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be honest. I expect Carle AND Jagr to not be in a Flyer's uni come next September.

Carle to a trade and Jagr being released.

My .02 :crazy:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury news:

Couturier is day to day, which means he may play Sunday. Homer says thru PR dept. Mez is "the same." Trying to get a translation on that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coots doesn't practice, Mez may return tomorrow:

Based on Saturday's practice in Voorhees, it appears defenseman Andrej Meszaros will return to the lineup Sunday night in New Jersey, and that center Sean Couturier will sit out the game.

Meszaros was paired with Andreas Lilja for most of Saturday's practice; he sometimes was with Erik Gustafsson.

Read more: Mez looks ready; Couturier misses practice
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR-G-Simmonds.

Hartnell-Briere-Voracek.

Read-Schenn-Jagr.

Rinaldo-Talbot-Wellwood.

Not dissing the lines but is this an overreaction? What was wrong with DB's line a few games ago? Maybe Lavy wants his offense to rub off on Harts?

I only want Mez in there if he's healthy he's right his career extends beyond these playoffs....

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, there's a good chance defenseman Andrej Meszaros will return to the lineup for the first time since March 1. Meszaros had back surgery on March 21; on Saturday, he was paired with Andreas Lilja, one of the Flyers' regulars on defense, for the first time. The initial prognosis after surgery for Meszaros was 6-8 weeks, and May 2 was six weeks.

May happen, what could it hurt at this point?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR-G-Simmonds.

Hartnell-Briere-Voracek.

Read-Schenn-Jagr.

Rinaldo-Talbot-Wellwood.

Not dissing the lines but is this an overreaction? What was wrong with DB's line a few games ago? Maybe Lavy wants his offense to rub off on Harts?

I only want Mez in there if he's healthy he's right his career extends beyond these playoffs....

I think the changes came because when 21.48.17 is on the ice the devils spend a shift in the offensive zone grinding the shot out of our dmen. That and the g line has been completely absent so far this series. Gotta mix it up IMO

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the changes came because when 21.48.17 is on the ice the devils spend a shift in the offensive zone grinding the shot out of our dmen. That and the g line has been completely absent so far this series. Gotta mix it up IMO

Ya no kidding. Funny thing is that every time I see new line combos, I think that they have the potential to dominate. Thats just how deep and good this team can be. They just need to show up in this series...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but this game needs to be jvr and bryz's game. They gotta carry the team today.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but this game needs to be jvr and bryz's game. They gotta carry the team today.

Crazy is impolite. I'll stick with ' 'hopeful' '.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Hartnell and Jagr play tonight as well.

And again, I am calling you out Giroux.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahahahahah! Thankis for the good laugh Awaz i needed that after last night!