• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the new coach @ Oregon is....

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles, Herman, Chip Kelly...Willie Taggert .

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Taggert's defense only gave up about 31 points a game instead of 41 under Helfrich. HUGE improvement!

:dhd:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottomline is this:

Oregon's woman's softball just moved up the pecking order in the athletic department

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU goes out and gets Mike Leach
OSU goes out and gets Gary Anderson
UW goes out and gets Chris Petersen

Oregon? Their splashy hire is a guy almost no one up here spells his name right in Willie Taggart (It's spelled with two A's people). Yep, that's an elite job opening for sure. :thumb:

I mean they fire the guy who is an offensive minded head coach that actually had that unit growing pretty well, for a HC that also is offensive minded and is a career sub .500 record and no bowl wins in his history?

Really it won't matter nearly as much as who they get at DC this time. I mean Hoke the joke has to be gone right? Their road back to being dangerous is on the other side of the ball. Find someone that can put a competent defense on the field because that offense wasn't the problem and won't be moving forward.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are still clinging to hope

Two of those no longer exist it seems. Or at least they won't load. I guess they took them down after coming to terms with the new reality this morning? :noidea:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon? Their splashy hire is a guy almost no one up here spells his name right in Willie Taggart (It's spelled with two A's people). Yep, that's an elite job opening for sure. :thumb:

I mean they fire the guy who is an offensive minded head coach that actually had that unit growing pretty well, for a HC that also is offensive minded and is a career sub .500 record and no bowl wins in his history?

Really it won't matter nearly as much as who they get at DC this time. I mean Hoke the joke has to be gone right? Their road back to being dangerous is on the other side of the ball. Find someone that can put a competent defense on the field because that offense wasn't the problem and won't be moving forward.

It's amazing how poorly such an elite program in a state that cares about football more than any other handled this situation.

Right @OregonDucks?

Where is he by the way? When he said UW fans would be MIA today (because obviously we'd be so upset about chip's homecoming we'd forget all about our playoff team and wouldn't be able to go on), I didn't think he meant he wouldn't be posting for a while.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of those no longer exist it seems. Or at least they won't load. I guess they took them down after coming to terms with the new reality this morning? :noidea:
Twitter needs to adopt a SportsHoopla editing/deleting policy...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Taggert comes from the :harbs: coaching tree!

I wonder if he will spend the night with recruits as well ???:scratch:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Taggert comes from the :harbs: coaching tree!

I wonder if he will spend the night with recruits as well ???:scratch:
They said on the radio this morning that he's like a brother to harbs, and was his best man at his wedding or something.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously
Is this a real thing.
Or fake news
So far I think it's just the media outlets reporting it with several different people getting the info from different people inside the program. I do not believe an official announcement has yet been made.

So there's still time up on the Kelly return to scenario village train OD!!! Come get a few more digs in on everyone before that next stop.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said on the radio this morning that he's like a brother to harbs, and was his best man at his wedding or something.

5106a29c15152.jpg