• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the hits keep coming - Damontre Moore suspended

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thought Moore looked pretty good last night? Nice burst off the snap. Was active in the run game. I like what I saw.
I didn't see much. Dumb decision and poor throw on the interception in the end zone. Awesome throw to Jones on the sideline pass and timing of it was even better. Threw it before the break which I like to see. Long pass to Butler that was more a great catch than throw but at least he put it out there where nothing bad could happen. I saw a couple series and it was a little of a mixed bag, but it's week 1 preseason so I usually just remember the good. His mobility isn't an issue, it's the accuracy that I worry about with him.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see much. Dumb decision and poor throw on the interception in the end zone. Awesome throw to Jones on the sideline pass and timing of it was even better. Threw it before the break which I like to see. Long pass to Butler that was more a great catch than throw but at least he put it out there where nothing bad could happen. I saw a couple series and it was a little of a mixed bag, but it's week 1 preseason so I usually just remember the good. His mobility isn't an issue, it's the accuracy that I worry about with him.

Damontre Moore

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see him in the short time I watched, but good to hear he looked good

Had a couple nice stops for little or no gain against the rush. Don't recall any sacks, but he was getting after it. Looked pretty quick.