• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And....STILL UNDEFEATED....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total props to ND....they played their hearts out, executed their offense beautifully, were super tough defensively against everyone but KAT. They turned the ball over ONE time in the last 30 minutes....really played a fantastic game, played tough as Hell
Obviously, UK was very fortunate to win, but I think the Cats deserve a ton of credit for toughing out that win. Young guys with a TON of pressure on them, maybe more than any team in decades....great freaking game

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great game too watch ... WOW ... Notre Dame played some good ball... Props to Kentucky for surviving...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still undefeated! But we'll always be losing in life.
Kentucky-Fans.png

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping nobody gave you a wake up call before playing us. If both of us play like we did today, you guys would be toast.

But in the end, we get the matchup our fan base wanted. We should have finished the deal last year. It's time for revenge.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the one on the left or the right?
Huh? What's that? I cant hear you over Mcconnell, he's still bawling like a 13 year old softball chick. Oh, I hear ya, neither, I'm the one going to the final 4. Go home loser:finger:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What's that? I cant hear you over Mcconnell, he's still bawling like a 13 year old softball chick. Oh, I hear ya, neither, I'm the one going to the final 4. Go home loser:finger:
Youre talking shit about a college kid playing in his last ever game? Wow. That's pretty low dude. Not surprised though since youre an uneducated inbred hick from the backwoods most likely related to the mother of your children.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre talking shit about a college kid playing in his last ever game? Wow. That's pretty low dude. Not surprised though since youre an uneducated inbred hick from the backwoods most likely related to the mother of your children.
Brilliant, your team gets their ass kicked, and you stick around to throw out the tired hick jokes. I live in Longview Texas, town of about 100,000, we even have running water and electricity. As to your poor little point guard, I'm sure she cried about as much as you did. Hell, she was even crying in the post game LMAO. Grant from ND lost his last game, shook hands and walked off the court like a man, and there's no way Mcconnell wanted it any more than that kid. Grant was awesome tonight

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping nobody gave you a wake up call before playing us. If both of us play like we did today, you guys would be toast.

But in the end, we get the matchup our fan base wanted. We should have finished the deal last year. It's time for revenge.

It's never about revenge. If it was, Arizona would have beaten you today.

It's about having the team that is good enough and executes on a given day. Wisconsin can beat Kentucky if they play and shoot like they did today.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant, your team gets their ass kicked, and you stick around to throw out the tired hick jokes. I live in Longview Texas, town of about 100,000, we even have running water and electricity. As to your poor little point guard, I'm sure she cried about as much as you did. Hell, she was even crying in the post game LMAO. Grant from ND lost his last game, shook hands and walked off the court like a man, and there's no way Mcconnell wanted it any more than that kid. Grant was awesome tonight
So instead of rooting for any of the million college teams in Texas you bandwagon on UK. You're awesome dude! Btw referring to McConnell as a female was pathetic and unoriginal. Go back to bed with your wife/cousin.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never about revenge. If it was, Arizona would have beaten you today.

It's about having the team that is good enough and executes on a given day. Wisconsin can beat Kentucky if they play and shoot like they did today.
My initial thoughts on the matchup with Wiscy.....while they are similar to ND in that they run fantastic sets on offense and are great shooters, and they space the floor, I don't know if they have the quick guards that can break down UK's D in space.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of rooting for any of the million college teams in Texas you bandwagon on UK. You're awesome dude! Btw referring to McConnell as a female was pathetic and unoriginal. Go back to bed with your wife/cousin.
I was born in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, moved here when I was 10. Have my degree and own my own company. Don't blame you for the cheap hate, I know you talked all year about how fantastic your team was. Now they are just another team that wasn't good enough to make a final four

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial thoughts on the matchup with Wiscy.....while they are similar to ND in that they run fantastic sets on offense and are great shooters, and they space the floor, I don't know if they have the quick guards that can break down UK's D in space.
I didn't think Notre Dame had the size to keep the game close vs Kentucky but they did it with a combination of toughness and quickness. Coupled ofcourse with Kentucky having one of their worst defensive games of the season. Notre Dame actually had a bit of a stretch there where it was a 4 point lead and they missed some open shots. I wanna say it was at about the 6 minute mark where they could have put a lot of pressure on Kentucky if they could have extended it to 6 or 8.

Wisconsin needs to just get a lead and build on momentum. Don't try and play perfect, just be confident on what you have done all year. If Kentucky plays their A game, they will win. But if they play like tonight, Wisconsin has a great chance if they execute on offense.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, moved here when I was 10. Have my degree and own my own company. Don't blame you for the cheap hate, I know you talked all year about how fantastic your team was. Now they are just another team that wasn't good enough to make a final four
If UK played Arizona tonight Arizona would have won. It's all about match ups. Arizona and Wisconsin are two of the best 4 teams in america that the committee insists on continually putting in the same region. tonight two final four teams played eachother in the elite 8 which is a shame.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UK played Arizona tonight Arizona would have won. It's all about match ups. Arizona and Wisconsin are two of the best 4 teams in america that the committee insists on continually putting in the same region. tonight two final four teams played eachother in the elite 8 which is a shame.

It must suck losing to a team that shot 10-12 from 3 in the 2nd half.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know that I'd go bragging about UK heading to the final 4 over Zona. You guys are SUPER lucky to have gotten there.. and if not for the worst call I've ever seen which gave NDs center a 2nd foul, I don't think you guys win this game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UK played Arizona tonight or any other night, they'd have ran their ass out of the gym. ND is a fantastic shooting team with great guards. Arizona is similar to UK, only not as big, deep or talented. UK would blow Arizona's doors off, which is why I was hoping we would get them over a double tough Wisconsin team(who we beat in last years final four). Now the Badgers get their rematch in what should be a great game. We could have seen UK play Arizona in each of the last two seasons, there's just one problem....UK was there waiting for them, and Arizona wasn't good enough to get there.