• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And....STILL UNDEFEATED....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that I'd go bragging about UK heading to the final 4 over Zona. You guys are SUPER lucky to have gotten there.. and if not for the worst call I've ever seen which gave NDs center a 2nd foul, I don't think you guys win this game.
LOL with crying about the refs, how about the two touch fouls on KAT which were twice as big? Just suck it up and bring your A game nest week. No crying about the refs either way, no ''we didn't play our best tonight''....both teams know what's at stake, whoever wins is the better team, plain and simple

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UK played Arizona tonight or any other night, they'd have ran their ass out of the gym. ND is a fantastic shooting team with great guards. Arizona is similar to UK, only not as big, deep or talented. UK would blow Arizona's doors off, which is why I was hoping we would get them over a double tough Wisconsin team(who we beat in last years final four). Now the Badgers get their rematch in what should be a great game. We could have seen UK play Arizona in each of the last two seasons, there's just one problem....UK was there waiting for them, and Arizona wasn't good enough to get there.
I really thought you had at least an ounce of CBB knowledge but if you think UK would blow the doors off Arizona you're just like 75% of your fan base. Unaware of anything and everything outside your beloved armpit of a state, Kentucky.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought you had at least an ounce of CBB knowledge but if you think UK would blow the doors off Arizona you're just like 75% of your fan base. Unaware of anything and everything outside your beloved armpit of a state, Kentucky.
Keep throwing out insults, it fits with your crybaby basketball team. All year long yapping about what you were going to do, then running your mouth when you get your ass kicked. If Wisconsin beats UK next week, you won't hear me on here crying about the refs, the draw, what we ''could'' have done....just tip my hat to the better team. UK was undefeated and ranked #1 wire to wire, they've been the best team all year, but the Champion is decided by who wins the big dance. If someone else wins, it will be because they were the better team. If UK beats Wisconsin(as they did last year after Wisconsin beat...you guessed it, Arizona), I can't wait to hear how your scrub team would have beaten the team that thumped UA's ass

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not have a horse in the race but was rooting for the underdog. ND certainly had a great game. UK had a better game.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL with crying about the refs, how about the two touch fouls on KAT which were twice as big? Just suck it up and bring your A game nest week. No crying about the refs either way, no ''we didn't play our best tonight''....both teams know what's at stake, whoever wins is the better team, plain and simple

One of your guys being in foul trouble is an issue... really?!?! UK can sub 5 or 6 bigs in and out.. ND had one.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep throwing out insults, it fits with your crybaby basketball team. All year long yapping about what you were going to do, then running your mouth when you get your ass kicked. If Wisconsin beats UK next week, you won't hear me on here crying about the refs, the draw, what we ''could'' have done....just tip my hat to the better team. UK was undefeated and ranked #1 wire to wire, they've been the best team all year, but the Champion is decided by who wins the big dance. If someone else wins, it will be because they were the better team. If UK beats Wisconsin(as they did last year after Wisconsin beat...you guessed it, Arizona), I can't wait to hear how your scrub team would have beaten the team that thumped UA's ass
Not sure what game you watched but AZ never got their ass kicked. The game was never more than ten points and was single digits 95% of the game. Wisconsin was chucking threes and just draining them from everywhere. Wisconsin would have smoked UK. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Just drop the "they got their ass kicked" line already you Neanderthal.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what game you watched but AZ never got their ass kicked. The game was never more than ten points and was single digits 95% of the game. Wisconsin was chucking threes and just draining them from everywhere. Wisconsin would have smoked UK. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Just drop the "they got their ass kicked" line already you Neanderthal.
No, I don't know it. We will find that out next week. What I do know is Arizona wasn't good enough....again

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping nobody gave you a wake up call before playing us. If both of us play like we did today, you guys would be toast.

But in the end, we get the matchup our fan base wanted. We should have finished the deal last year. It's time for revenge.
nd had the speed wiz doesnt

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your guys being in foul trouble is an issue... really?!?! UK can sub 5 or 6 bigs in and out.. ND had one.
Really dude, if you watch that game and cry about a call in the first half....sure you aren't from Arizona lol?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't know it. We will find that out next week. What I do know is Arizona wasn't good enough....again
Youre just praising the Lord the committee put AZ and Wisky in the same region. No way UK would get through both of them.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dude, if you watch that game and cry about a call in the first half....sure you aren't from Arizona lol?

I'm just calling it as I see it. I don't have a horse in the race.. I'm just watching things unfold. And I'm telling you, you guys reverted right back to that same crappy ball you played against Cinci. UK is VERY luck they didn't face Wisc or Zona today. They lucked out big time in facing a team that didn't have depth or size.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just calling it as I see it. I don't have a horse in the race.. I'm just watching things unfold. And I'm telling you, you guys reverted right back to that same crappy ball you played against Cinci. UK is VERY luck they didn't face Wisc or Zona today. They lucked out big time in facing a team that didn't have depth or size.
Thirty Eight and Zero

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK might get through one of them, but not both of them back to back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. ok. Pretty cocky, but if it makes you feel better.
If it makes me feel better? It's not some delusion. It's their record Bro. For all the BS about who could do this and who could do that, they are 38 and zip. Wiscy has a Hell of a team, but I've got news for ya...the Wildcats aren't scared

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin would've easily beaten UK... I already said this.
If we were a shit team like Arizona, it's obvious they would. If Wisconsin can beat UK, they will prove it next week. If they can't, then you're full of shit. The only thing we know for sure is that Arizona has lost in the last 5 Elite 8's they've played in. Now you and TJ go have a good cry

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes me feel better? It's not some delusion. It's their record Bro. For all the BS about who could do this and who could do that, they are 38 and zip. Wiscy has a Hell of a team, but I've got news for ya...the Wildcats aren't scared

I really hope someone takes UK down. There's nothing worst than a fanbase who thinks their shit don't stink because their team is playing well.