• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And so it begins...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to figure out how he can be the highest rated
2nd ranked
& 5th ranked all in the same paragraph? :scratch:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really doesn't start until Wentz gets injured.....
Naw, it will start as soon as Wentz gets strip sacked. It will be Wentz only fumbles because his all pro guard is hurt.
Oh wait, isn't there something about Wentz and fumbles before this?
Response: that doesn't count. WRs, etc. etc.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, it will start as soon as Wentz gets strip sacked. It will be Wentz only fumbles because his all pro guard is hurt.
My sources are telling me Wentz fumbles a lot because the Eagles have a bad secondary

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to figure out how he can be the highest rated
2nd ranked
& 5th ranked all in the same paragraph? :scratch:

I think it's because PFF listed him as the highest ranked Guard and 5th highest ranked player overall (every position). He was a great signing. He's really fantastic and the injuries never stop in Philly. Fucking guy wasn't even practicing. Our issue is our other guard is average at best and Brooks next to Lane Johnson was formidable. Now, not so much.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the good news is that the Wentz had to compete with offensive players "off the street" posts can last at least another year...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the good news is that the Wentz had to compete with offensive players "off the street" posts can last at least another year...
even though they dropped the ball less than Cowboy receivers last season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though they dropped the ball less than Cowboy receivers last season?

One time. Both teams struggled with drops but don't act like Dak was dealing with a whole bunch more of dropped passes then Wentz. 960 minutes of football. 64 quarters... one more drop

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One time. Both teams struggled with drops but don't act like Dak was dealing with a whole bunch more of dropped passes then Wentz. 960 minutes of football. 64 quarters... one more drop
well 1st off it is more than one drop.
Cowboys led the league in drops. wentz was 5th.
but it doesnt matter if they were even. You keep acting like the Eagles WRs were sucking more when in fact they werent. Even if you didnt know their names. So my point. Quit using it as an excuse because it is a poor one.
2019 NFL Advanced Passing | Pro-Football-Reference.com

It isnt brought up to defend Dak. We are all happy with how Dak played.
We bring it up so you will stop acting like how do you say it.
"don't act like Wentz was dealing with a whole bunch more of dropped passes then Dak."

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well 1st off it is more than one drop.
Cowboys led the league in drops. wentz was 5th.
but it doesnt matter if they were even. You keep acting like the Eagles WRs were sucking more when in fact they werent. Even if you didnt know their names. So my point. Quit using it as an excuse because it is a poor one.
2019 NFL Advanced Passing | Pro-Football-Reference.com

It isnt brought up to defend Dak. We are all happy with how Dak played.
We bring it up so you will stop acting like how do you say it.
"don't act like Wentz was dealing with a whole bunch more of dropped passes then Dak."

1. Someone posted on here drops by teams Dak was one drop ahead of Wentz.
2. Now you're trying to tell me our WR outplayed yours while both your starting WRs has over 1000 yards and not one guy on our team cracked 600.
3. I never once used it as an excuse (the drops), you did. But if you're trying to tell me the Eagles has good WR play last year I really don't know what to say. Our number 1 WR didn't have half the yards as your #2.

This is why this sight is ridiculous. I have Schmoopy trying to tell us that the Eagles had better WR then Dallas. Stupid and a waste of time. Complete nonsense. Your last paragraph made zero sense as well. How could you bring that up before what I said and then claim you brought it up in defense of what I said. Nonsense

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Someone posted on here drops by teams Dak was one drop ahead of Wentz.
2. Now you're trying to tell me our WR outplayed yours while both your starting WRs has over 1000 yards and not one guy on our team cracked 600.
3. I never once used it as an excuse (the drops), you did. But if you're trying to tell me the Eagles has good WR play last year I really don't know what to say. Our number 1 WR didn't have half the yards as your #2.

This is why this sight is ridiculous. I have Schmoopy trying to tell us that the Eagles had better WR then Dallas. Stupid and a waste of time. Complete nonsense. Your last paragraph made zero sense as well. How could you bring that up before what I said and then claim you brought it up in defense of what I said. Nonsense

settle down, you're going to bust a vein.

*than