• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now Zeke is playing again.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting crazy

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is losing stars left & right ..and sponsors too I might add.
The NFL needs Zek suspended like a hole in the head right now.

And this on and off again is just adding to the embarrassment.
They should just cut a deal with the Cowboys to reduce it to 3 games if they agree to have Zek serve it with no appeal.

The people who would scream about that move are only the people who just sit and wait for a reason to scream at the NFL any way.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny as Hell. Roger looks dumber by the second

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be no turning this train wreck around. The NFL has already put it out into the universe that Zeke is a woman beater. If I'm Zeke, I'd be going for all out victory -- nothing less than a complete retraction from the NFL and total dismissal of the suspension would be good enough for me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“No. I mean, this is bigger than a suspension, it’s bigger than football,” Elliott said, via David Helman of the Cowboys’ official website. “It’s them trying to make me something I’m not. I’m not an abuser. That’s not who I am. This is my name, this is my reputation. This is something I’m going to have to live with beyond football. So every day is worth fighting.”

bottom line for anyone who thinks they have been unfairly labeled.

FUCK ROGER!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is a scumbag. Jerry needs to do what it take's to get rid of this ahole

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok,, not here to troll or start a reptec bash... but I find this whole situation interesting as hell in many ways. I can see both sides to the argument but I also can understand why any and all Cowboy fans can only see it one way. If your own flesh and blood i.e.. son, daughter,, etc.. committed a crime and you had no actual proof you would side with the family member nonetheless... thats understood, and Zeke is part of your family. However, in a sense you do have actual proof that he physically abused his helpless girlfriend. Photos. A women says she was beaten by Ezekiel Elliott and then in the following days her face swells up is pretty telling. Isn't it said that the customer is always right. Actually, I think who ever came up with that slogan is a fucking moron, but that's beside the point.

Let's look at this from both sides. Lets start with Goodells.

Goodell failed miserably with Brady, and we all know outside the Patriot family that Brady was guilty as hell. Regardless if deflating footballs helped him win games or not wasnt the point... it still was against the rules, and Brady knew it. The Patriots have been finding ways to cheat for the past 7 years and I believe Goodell needed to make a statement against the golden boy,,, yet he failed. Brady and company made him look like a fool. Which brings me to Zeke.

So here we are with a case of 'he said she said' and Goodell, once again, is stuck in the middle. Now I personally believe Zeke hit his girlfriend but I can also understand why it is you don't. I also believe that a moment of weakness doesn't make you a terrible person. We all have moments we'd like to have back. Moments under duress and stress and of sudden anger to name a few. Goodell needs this victory however fair, or unfair, it may be, but he needs it. Listen, if Zeke is innocent then I stand whole-heartedly behind him, but again, I don't believe he is. I encourage you as Dallas fans to take your blinders off and look at the whole picture. He has a history of quick tempered behavior and not that of a good way. All i'm suggesting is that you take in his history and then make your assumption... not just base it on he helps you win games.

I also believe the NFL will win their suit against Ezekiel within the next couple weeks and then his suspension will begin. In hindsight he would have been better suited to be done with the six game suspension already. This all would have been forgotten about. Zeke believes this will stick with him through out his career but he wrong with that notion. Fans forgive,, people forgive. Your team would have been probably right where they are now record wise and your playoff push would now be in full swing. Yet instead the headache still looms and the 6 game ban is yet to be served. I believe you can stay afloat while he sits but if his suspension runs into the playoffs you probably will get beat. Forgive me but I get pissed off at these over-priced athletes who feel they're untouchable. Mixon served a year suspension... he paid his due... maybe it's time for Ezekiel to pay his. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok,, not here to troll or start a reptec bash... but I find this whole situation interesting as hell in many ways. I can see both sides to the argument but I also can understand why any and all Cowboy fans can only see it one way. If your own flesh and blood i.e.. son, daughter,, etc.. committed a crime and you had no actual proof you would side with the family member nonetheless... thats understood, and Zeke is part of your family. However, in a sense you do have actual proof that he physically abused his helpless girlfriend. Photos. A women says she was beaten by Ezekiel Elliott and then in the following days her face swells up is pretty telling. Isn't it said that the customer is always right. Actually, I think who ever came up with that slogan is a fucking moron, but that's beside the point.

Goodell failed miserably with Brady, and we all know outside the Patriot family that Brady was guilty as hell. Regardless if deflating footballs helped him win games or not wasnt the point... it still was against the rules, and Brady knew it. The Patriots have been finding ways to cheat for the past 7 years and I believe Goodell needed to make a statement against the golden boy,,, yet he failed. Brady and company made him look like a fool. Which brings me to Zeke.

So here we are with a case of 'he said she said' and Goodell, once again, is stuck in the middle. Now I personally believe Zeke hit his girlfriend but I can also understand why it is you don't. I also believe that a moment of weakness doesn't make you a terrible person. We all have moments we'd like to have back. Moments under duress and stress and of sudden anger to name a few. Goodell needs this victory however fair, or unfair, it may be, but he needs it. Listen, if Zeke is innocent then I stand whole-heartedly behind him, but again, I don't believe he is. I encourage you as Dallas fans to take your blinders off and look at the whole picture. He has a history of quick tempered behavior and not that of a good way. All i'm suggesting is that you take in his history and then make your assumption... not just base it on he helps you win games.

I also believe the NFL will win their suit against Ezekiel within the next couple weeks and then his suspension will begin. In hindsight he would have been better suited to be done with the six game suspension already. This all would have been forgotten about. Zeke believes this will stick with him through out his career but he wrong with that notion. Fans forgive,, people forgive. Your team would have been probably right where they are now record wise and your playoff push would now be in full swing. Yet instead the headache still looms and the 6 game ban is yet to be served. I believe you can stay afloat while he sits but if his suspension runs into the playoffs you probably will get beat. Forgive me but I get pissed off at these over-priced athletes who feel they're untouchable. Mixon served a year suspension... he paid his due... maybe it's time for Ezekiel to pay his. That's all I'm saying.

You seem to have left out the part about her getting in a fight with someone else (bruises) and her texts showing how she wanted to set him up.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have left out the part about her getting in a fight with someone else (bruises) and her texts showing how she wanted to set him up.
And there lies Goodells problem. However, the text read that she wanted her girlfriend to lie to police and say he yanked her out of her car in a violent manner. I could be wrong but are there any text that says she's gonna set him up? Or was that just over hearing a conversation? Hersay. All I've seen is a text that says she's gonna punish him. That could mean anything. She reported to the police that her occupation was a sex slave... so what exactly did she mean by punish? Hey, I have no doubt she sees a golden ticket being waved at her but that doesn't mean he didn't get feisty with her. Goodell wants to ring Zeke up so bad it haunts him... for whatever his reasons..who knows. Again, I believe he got rough with her but to what degree we won't know. Again, Goodell needs this. Unfortunate for Zeke. He has botched a lot of things regarding disciplinary action involving abuse. To save face with public perception he needs Zeke to serve the punishment he hands down. All I'm gonna say on this. Good luck to him.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there lies Goodells problem. However, the text read that she wanted her girlfriend to lie to police and say he yanked her out of her car in a violent manner. I could be wrong but are there any text that says she's gonna set him up? Or was that just over hearing a conversation? Hersay. All I've seen is a text that says she's gonna punish him. That could mean anything. She reported to the police that her occupation was a sex slave... so what exactly did she mean by punish? Hey, I have no doubt she sees a golden ticket being waved at her but that doesn't mean he didn't get feisty with her. Goodell wants to ring Zeke up so bad it haunts him... for whatever his reasons..who knows. Again, I believe he got rough with her but to what degree we won't know. Again, Goodell needs this. Unfortunate for Zeke. He has botched a lot of things regarding disciplinary action involving abuse. To save face with public perception he needs Zeke to serve the punishment he hands down. All I'm gonna say on this. Good luck to him.

Read first bold and then the second. Now you have the answer to the second while reading the first bold.

You are twisted by the Cowboys success. Now go away.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Non cowboy fan, quite the opposite, no evidence Zeke did anything in this case (yeah he has a reputation for fucking up and a bar fight here and there, but nothing that fits in here). Who cares about Brady? He said she said? She said she tried to blackmail him. As far as you want to equate this to the brady situation, RG can make whatever penalty he wants and it'll stick. Same as Brady, whenever these injunctions are ever over regardless of basis for it, he'll serve his six games.

i see you brought Mixon into this for whatever reason. I won't even touch that.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read first bold and then the second. Now you have the answer to the second while reading the first bold.

You are twisted by the Cowboys success. Now go away.
Nothing there indicates she wanted to "set him up" for a take down... perhaps just embellish the truth some... get him in deeper trouble. Listen, not trying to convince any Cowboy fan to look at the broader picture.. this is just my assumptions regarding the matter that nobody but Zeke and this woman know of the actual truth. Peace.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing there indicates she wanted to "set him up" for a take down... perhaps just embellish the truth some... get him in deeper trouble. Listen, not trying to convince any Cowboy fan to look at the broader picture.. this is just my assumptions regarding the matter that nobody but Zeke and this woman know of the actual truth. Peace.

And you have proven once again that I should not respond to stupid with any kind of intelligence.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non cowboy fan, quite the opposite, no evidence Zeke did anything in this case (yeah he has a reputation for fucking up and a bar fight here and there, but nothing that fits in here). Who cares about Brady? He said she said? She said she tried to blackmail him. As far as you want to equate this to the brady situation, RG can make whatever penalty he wants and it'll stick. Same as Brady, whenever these injunctions are ever over regardless of basis for it, he'll serve his six games.

i see you brought Mixon into this for whatever reason. I won't even touch that.
Because dumbshit it's about hitting women. Mixon probably shouldn't even be in the league. All good. Didn't expect to be treated with warm wishes,,, this is my thoughts on the matter on a forum board where people even care about him.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have proven once again that I should not respond to stupid with any kind of intelligence.
Again,, saying to the police he yanked me out of a car doesnt say anything regarding beat the F out of me sista so I can set him up. Gosh I hope you're not a lawyer.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again,, saying to the police he yanked me out of a car doesnt say anything regarding setting him up. Gosh I hope you're not a lawyer.

The texts showed she wanted the other girl to lie to the police......Right? But that is not setting him up in your eyes......right? Gosh I hope I am the one that gets to depose you when you get on the stand.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The texts showed she wanted the other girl to lie to the police......Right? But that is not setting him up in your eyes......right? Gosh I hope I am the one that gets to depose you when you get on the stand.
Exactly, it tells me she had bad intentions regarding Zeke but it doesn't explain the bruises. I promise you in a court of law saying 'tell the police he pulled me out of the car' would not translate over to 'I'm gonna set him up take his money and hang him out to dry'. Again,,, if there is a text saying definitively that 'I'm gonna set him up so I need you to ruff me up some'.. this would have been over with,,, but it still drags on now doesn't it. Granted,, its a black eye for her (no pun intended) but it hardly dismisses her case of assault.

Im gonna go back and worry about my team of limping broken down misfits now. Peace.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, it tells me she had bad intentions regarding Zeke but it doesn't explain the bruises. I promise you in a court of law saying 'tell the police he pulled me out of the car' would not translate over to 'I'm gonna set him up take his money and hang him out to dry'. Again,,, if there is a text saying definitively that 'I'm gonna set him up so I need you to ruff me up some'.. this would have been over with,,, but it still drags on now doesn't it. Granted,, its a black eye for her (no pun intended) but it hardly dismisses her case of assault.

Im gonna go back and worry about my team of limping broken down misfits now. Peace.

She did it because why then? Because she was trying to set him. WTF dude.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he either loses this outright ASAP or that it drags out for a couple more months. Don't want him to start a suspension a few weeks from now that covers the end of the year and possibly the playoffs if we make it. Was hoping the suspension was going to be early this year, but at this point I'm leaning towards hoping it's the first 6 weeks of next year. That would give us the offseason to prepare for it.

Ezekiel Elliott - RB - Cowboys
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Ezekiel Elliott "could play for several months" if he wins his injunction with the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.

Elliott is playing Sunday on a temporary stay of his suspension. There's expected to be a ruling on his injunction this week that should provide more clarity on his status. It's possible Elliott will finish out the year if he wins his next court battle, but that's far from a lock.