• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And it has started

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That crappy coaching Rivers had last year played a big role in getting Aikman in the HOF...
I'm not saying our coaches are Sean Payton by any means and I'm not saying they don't also need to get better, because they do.. I'm just not blaming them over the players. We've been through a bunch of coaches lately with the same results. They can't all suck.

I completely agree, however this team is completely different than it was 3-4 years ago with Wade, and with Wade that team was different than what BP had when he started and finished. Talent changed as coaching changed. We may never know the answer, but I'd be willing to bet if we don't do something this year record wise and playoff wise, we sure will find out next season what is the answer as we will be looking at a new HC and OC or at the very least a new OC.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he's the problem, but he hasn't really helped himself either (when needed) - like at the end of the Chiefs game.. He just kind of threw the game away, made bad decisions while under little to no pressure, and the playcalling was terrible (which may or not have been his choices idk) That game really sticks with me, as did last years week two. Tony seems to be on the decline imo, but his decline is still better than more than half of the league's QB situations. I get it, he's the QB and he will take the heat, but it's not all on him. Leave that talk for lame ass espn staff and writers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That crappy coaching Rivers had last year played a big role in getting Aikman in the HOF...
I'm not saying our coaches are Sean Payton by any means and I'm not saying they don't also need to get better, because they do.. I'm just not blaming them over the players. We've been through a bunch of coaches lately with the same results. They can't all suck.

Never said Norv was crap, said coaching makes a difference. Mo Clay is not a zone corner therefore he is having problems this season. Sometimes a certain coaches scheme does not mix with certain players. This does not mean that they are bad coaches just means they are not the best fit. JG may not be a bad coach and BC may not be a bad OC; however I do believe they don't run the proper scheme for this team. Just my opinion.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he's the problem, but he hasn't really helped himself either (when needed) - like at the end of the Chiefs game.. He just kind of threw the game away, made bad decisions while under little to no pressure, and the playcalling was terrible (which may or not have been his choices idk) That game really sticks with me, as did last years week two. Tony seems to be on the decline imo, but his decline is still better than more than half of the league's QB situations. I get it, he's the QB and he will take the heat, but it's not all on him. Leave that talk for lame ass espn staff and writers.
Don't worry. I firmly believe if the Cowboys don't win the division and make the playoffs, things are gonna blow up in big - D

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice debate and thats what makes being a fan so great. Different opinions, disagreements, etc. All have brought valid points to the table.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken vs Egg

Also I'd say that I have a fairly good understanding of numerous other aspects of sports; however would I be a better GM or HC, and I'll be the first to tell you I'd be a better GM. I'm not saying any of what I had wrote about talent vs coaching to be fact as with the cap numbers, as cap numbers can be proven by numbers and stats, and coaching vs talent can't always be; this is why I have stated it to be opinion based only. As I respect your opinion, consider to do the same for me as well. Thanks in advance bro.

Now Nets....You like many here I feel as if we know each other. It's been several years of exchanging football opinions. I remain an equal opportunity guy when it comes to bass ass backwards football statements. I only entered this because you went all drama sunday night after one football game and followed that up with "This team with better coaching would be 4-0".

I respect many things but not bass ass backward football statements that I know are just wrong. Feel free to come at me anytime on any statement I make here you feel the same about. Best part about all this is defending once own opinions. It's kinda what this is all about to me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Nets....You like many here I feel as if we know each other. It's been several years of exchanging football opinions. I remain an equal opportunity guy when it comes to bass ass backwards football statements. I only entered this because you went all drama sunday night after one football game and followed that up with "This team with better coaching would be 4-0".

I respect many things but not bass ass backward football statements that I know are just wrong. Feel free to come at me anytime on any statement I make here you feel the same about. Best part about all this is defending once own opinions. It's kinda what this is all about to me.

I don't get offended by your statements bro lol, come at me how you will. Just respect the fact I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are yours. And you're right I did go off the deep end; but unfortunately for me I have to blame it on the devils juice that I had been drinking all day, I was a little drunk which is not the norm. Apologize to anyone who was offended by my rant, as it was off the deep end; and is not a representation of me, on a normal basis.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and btw PDay I do believe this team could be 4-0 with better coaching just as it could be 4-0 with better player execution.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice debate and thats what makes being a fan so great. Different opinions, disagreements, etc. All have brought valid points to the table.

Even better that we don't have trolls come in to derail the thread.