• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem a little testy there Ford. I wasnt trying to start a fight. And for the record, Im loving the way our offseason is going because we arent being over rated, there is no drama coming out of Ashburn and at the end of the day, it will all be decided on the field this year.

Should be interesting.

not testy at all, just giving as good as you are :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kinda makes you wonder the purpose of it all

some posters disappear only to reappear with the start of the new season. Funny, full of piss and vinegar every July and many times hardly a word by November.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotcha... but Honestly i wasnt really giving. Just making a comment that I see a divide in the fanbase at present after the draft and particularly after the Lee Injury. I think our biggest divide this off season has been should we resign certain guys and for how much. After last years circus its kind of hard for us to be much worse from a team news stand point.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha... but Honestly i wasnt really giving. Just making a comment that I see a divide in the fanbase at present after the draft and particularly after the Lee Injury. I think our biggest divide this off season has been should we resign certain guys and for how much. After last years circus its kind of hard for us to be much worse from a team news stand point.

Eh, every team has fans who are divided. Makes it fun to talk. You telling me everyone is on board with RG3, keep/trade cousins, keeping Haslett, signing 4-3 defenders for a 3-4 scheme?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha... but Honestly i wasnt really giving. Just making a comment that I see a divide in the fanbase at present after the draft and particularly after the Lee Injury.

Nah it was just Eastbay. Which you should understanad being he has been banned from yalls board for what a year now?
A troll is a troll .... when he couldn't troll the skins board anymore he decided to troll this one.

:suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, every team has fans who are divided. Makes it fun to talk. You telling me everyone is on board with RG3, keep/trade cousins, keeping Haslett, signing 4-3 defenders for a 3-4 scheme?

I would be lieing if i said we all agreed on every thing. But Generally we see the team heading in the right direction. Realize this year is a transition year and have tempered expectations for the most part

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Eastbay 1 last time

# Bitches be Snitches

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem a little testy there Ford. I wasnt trying to start a fight. And for the record, Im loving the way our offseason is going because we arent being over rated, there is no drama coming out of Ashburn and at the end of the day, it will all be decided on the field this year.

Should be interesting.

Come on. Read what you wrote. You took a pot shot at the Cowboys on a Cowboy board and then acted as Ford's response was teh one stirring the pot? We sure don't seem a SB contender, but we are better than Washington where everything sits today...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing all is not Kumbayah in the land of Cowboys fans after the draft and the Lee injury news?? And we havent really gotten to the real heart of the off season where peoples mamma's get involved in the conversation. August can not come soon enough from an NFL fan stand point.

The issues that led to this had very little to do with the state of the Cowboys. It was about the childish antics. I will not miss eastbay, glad he's gone. I could've put up with most of his shit until he called me a racist with zero credibility to base it on. It got to a point I wished he was still allowed on the skins board. u have bashed him in the past for his constant trolling there. I can understand the occasional trolling but the day in day out crap is bullshit. He got to the point here where it was everyday. Funny he once accused me of must having the last word while he couldn't let a post questioning him go by.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. Read what you wrote. You took a pot shot at the Cowboys on a Cowboy board and then acted as Ford's response was teh one stirring the pot? We sure don't seem a SB contender, but we are better than Washington where everything sits today...

Correction... I took a MILD potshot at the fan base for the discord that has seen a member be banned from his home team board. I mearly menitioned the two instances that I thought caused this discord.

I think you know me well enough to know if it were a shot aimed at the team, I can think of a few things better than the draft and an Injury at the moment.

Relax guys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man has to know how's he's being perceived I suppose.
Jarntt is as straight up as they come here and I think he read it accurately.
maybe just maybe you have a role on occasions

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told I think Dallas had a solid unflashy draft that addressed a couple of Key needs. I was shocked Jerry didnt pull the trigger on Johnny Football. I think the lineman was solid and will help your offense, I think the DL will also help. The remaining questions are on defense which really hasnt changed for the better but its hard to see them being worse.

Thats not a pot shot, its an honest opinion.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Eastbay, from the bottom of my heart:

# This is Chess, not Checkers

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ekspozed lost his only friend .......

Now you wanna talk football? Or is this a repeating cycle?

Cause if history repeats itself ... every dumbass Robin to the troll Batman ...... has tried to be the next troll Batman

Hope you decide wisely ...... cause most of us REALLY want to just talk football.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3