• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Twist. You know he's innocent in all things here. He never complains about shit he has no control over. He's just a victim, who has been oppressed by you, PDay, and myself.

Actually if everyone is honest ..... and looks st it AS IT REALLY IS

since draft day ... He has tried to fight anyone ... Myself ... You UK ... Pday ... anyone that would bite

Then he stepped it up to the next level .... the calling everyone a racist .... to see who would bite

Level 3 .... He went to calling everyone punks and pussies and anything else he could to get something going....

All the Admins have to do is read his post ......

and his seeming to be sticking statement " I'm not someone to fuck with" Well I answered that one with an offer to exchange addresses ...... and he shut the fuck up and moved on

Is what it is ... He admitted he was a troll ... Flat out fucking admitted it .... enough said .... If he FINALLY manages his goal ... to turn this into another last 6 months of ESPN ..... No ones fault but the admins for not reading his post

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if everyone is honest ..... and looks st it AS IT REALLY IS

since draft day ... He has tried to fight anyone ... Myself ... You UK ... Pday ... anyone that would bite

Then he stepped it up to the next level .... the calling everyone a racist .... to see who would bite

Level 3 .... He went to calling everyone punks and pussies and anything else he could to get something going....

All the Admins have to do is read his post ......

and his seeming to be sticking statement " I'm not someone to fuck with" Well I answered that one with an offer to exchange addresses ...... and he shut the fuck up and moved on

Is what it is ... He admitted he was a troll ... Flat out fucking admitted it .... enough said .... If he FINALLY manages his goal ... to turn this into another last 6 months of ESPN ..... No ones fault but the admins for not reading his post

I know it's easier said than done but until this week I've done my best just to ignore him. I'm letting myself get drawn back in because with him and music calling another a troll is beyond insane. Two of the biggest trolls calling anyone else a troll is beyond reason.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's easier said than done but until this week I've done my best just to ignore him. I'm letting myself get drawn back in because with him and music calling another a troll is beyond insane. Two of the biggest trolls calling anyone else a troll is beyond reason.

No it's not ...

you saw it happen before

Eriko joined up with Frye

Then BJJ did the same

Laz is doing it .... ( with two different ones now)

when all is lost trolls glue themselves together like magnets

It's a repeating process .... The desire of being accepted .. then when not ... ban together and take down who and what they can

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three little dry snitching pussies sitting in a tree....:laugh3: :lol: :laugh3:

# M.O. has been EXPOSED! :nod:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You crying again? By the way outside of reptec I never reported a damn soul. It's your troll history that has brought you to the attention of the mods. Now go to bed you have to run your paper route in the morning.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You crying again? By the way outside of reptec I never reported a damn soul. It's your troll history that has brought you to the attention of the mods. Now go to bed you have to run your paper route in the morning.

#Three Blind Mice :lame:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure like to call people Pussies from behind your keyboard Denzel. BTW, Training Day starts at 5, set your DVR so you can see your hero say your catchphrase ''chess not checkers''

# Little Man Syndrome fantasizing about being a movie character

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure like to call people Pussies from behind your keyboard Denzel. BTW, Training Day starts at 5, set your DVR so you can see your hero say your catchphrase ''chess not checkers''

# Little Man Syndrome fantasizing about being a movie character

King Kong ain't got Shit on me!

#My Man

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a PUNK in every sense of the word :nod:

#Dry Snitch :whistle:

Let's make this clear bitch

Football IQ .... You are no where near my level .... not even at the level you could suggest it and anyone take it serious

Punk/Pussy wise .... I've already called your bluff .... Your game plan is obvious ... Get someone to threaten you ... So you can have them banned.
That's not a secret its obvious

But I will bite cause I dont give a fuck .... do the deal on the trade addresses ...... I will beat your racist ass in a fashion you have never even seen on a movie

# DARE YOU

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make this clear bitch

Football IQ .... You are no where near my level .... not even at the level you could suggest it and anyone take it serious

Punk/Pussy wise .... I've already called your bluff .... Your game plan is obvious ... Get someone to threaten you ... So you can have them banned.
That's not a secret its obvious

But I will bite cause I dont give a fuck .... do the deal on the trade addresses ...... I will beat your racist ass in a fashion you have never even seen on a movie

# DARE YOU

:stfu:

#COWARDS run their mouths but KILLERS don't talk

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you want to meet everyone irl lol

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash